An Announcement Regarding Peace Terms between GPA and the Coalition

Tenages

I don't even know this Isolatar guy, but Pref bit down on that troll bait like it was his breakfast. Even I want to slap that guy now.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I don't even know this Isolatar guy, but Pref bit down on that troll bait like it was his breakfast. Even I want to slap that guy now.

Sometimes you just need help passing the last 30 minutes of a shift.

scSqPGJ.gif

Sure, I was talking to you about Guardian but me complaining about how valid the cb is in this war could have been applied to anyone

Isolatar, we have been hearing about and observing non-neutral activities that were being led and advocated for by Grillick for a long time. Do I need to remind anyone of the "Green Enforcement Agency" episode? http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4398-gpa-leaks/?p=63240

While the screenshots in that leak may have been manipulated there was clearly at least a kernel of truth there. When Grillick admitted to spy attacks and GPA began bulking up with thousands of tanks and missiles it became too much to ignore. 

Perhaps you are a person who looks out for others. I am that way too. I'm actually very nurturing. That being said: we are playing a game called Politics and War. If someone claims to be neutral and then they engage in war activities we have an obligation to call them on it and hold them accountable. 

Edited by Tim Armstrong

As I have said earlier, its just my opinion

You can keep your opinion to yourself.

• Upvote 2

Ugh, revealing the leaker? Shoulda held out another week, they mighta dropped that one ;)

Anyways

Everyone who didn't fight, obviously.

On behalf of "everyone," I shall accept the award for outstanding excellence in winning this war.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oooo, a leaker?

TEL would gladly take him in, as our second honerary leaker

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Isolatar, we have been hearing about and observing non-neutral activities that were being led and advocated for by Grillick for a long time. Do I need to remind anyone of the "Green Enforcement Agency" episode? http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4398-gpa-leaks/?p=63240

While the screenshots in that leak may have been manipulated there was clearly at least a kernel of truth there. When Grillick admitted to spy attacks and GPA began bulking up with thousands of tanks and missiles it became too much to ignore. 

Perhaps you are a person who looks out for others. I am that way too. I'm actually very nurturing. That being said: we are playing a game called Politics and War. If someone claims to be neutral and then they engage in war activities we have an obligation to call them on it and hold them accountable. 

If I had known about this, I probably wouldn't have helped them save face.

Edited by Isolatar

Between WANA and this guy, the "Anti-War" crowd could use some new messengers. -_-

Nah, this is just the regular old peanut gallery. The usual gang of irrelevant people who desperatley want to parlay this conlict into a way for them to get a sliver of attention.

eStUYHv.png

Tenages, you've got mail.

Also, I threw one last missile at your dragon friend, because I thought he'd feel left out if he didn't get one.

I really wanted that missile for myself. I needed to eat another one to finally qualify for the SK Purple Heart medal. 4 years, 2 games, multiple wars, and I've never suffered enough damage in a war to get it :(

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Jokes on you, I'm already leaked the guy who leaked the leakers name. 

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Is that kinda like how you're up VE's ass and won't do crap without them?  Our peace terms have been known from pretty much the start and they practically mirror the rest of the coalitions terms.

That's funny. Considering who that's coming from.

Anyways. It's not like all of us got to get into a single war. I've been siting on the sidelines admiring the bombed wasteland that is GPA from the start. 

They've been handling their own surrender terms from the start, so guess that would make them automatons, not puppets to follow the idiotic train of thought you're on. But I guess that would go against the ignorant rhetoric the syndicate has mostly been spewing this war.

Speaking of ignorant rhetoric; the pot meets the kettle at last.

The Syndicate as an entity does not see this war in either a negative, or a positive light. If a few individual members within our enterprise feel the need to make their concerns known, it would be immoral and unethical to deny them their right to do so. Their "Rhetoric" as you call it, appears to be a mixture of legitimate concern and moralism, worded in a poor fashion. Not everyone within this world is adept at writing. You would do well to remember that. Your inability to address my member's concerns in any way whatsoever is only overshadowed by your complete and utter disregard for common decency. Your attempts at devolving the conversation into a chain of insults and ad hominems against a political entity which has been rather civil towards you and yours surprise me to say the least.

(EDIT: typo)

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

political entity which has been rather civil towards you and yours.

He said he didn't speak for tS. Thus I was not addressing tS. I don't need to merit factless opinions with responses of merit. If he was able to validate his opinion with evidence for it, I would have likely refuted his points. 

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

My point was in reference mostly to your reference of "the syndicate", as well as Ragnars baseless insult regarding our independence.

It's where most of the dissent has been coming from, is it not?

Edit: Stupid auto-correct.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

You know well that this dissent stems from a select few - you addressed as much in your initial reply. perhaps you should either address the "dissent", as you call it, by properly expanding upon your reasoning, or alternatively,ignore it. One thing is for certain: calling out entire alliances over the opinion of a few is not going to do you any favors in terms of pr. At the very least it has not done so with me.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

You know well that this dissent stems from a select few - you addressed as much in your initial reply. perhaps you should either address the "dissent", as you call it, by properly expanding upon your reasoning, or alternatively,ignore it. One thing is for certain: calling out entire alliances over the opinion of a few is not going to do you any favors in terms of pr. At the very least it has not done so with me.

Yes. It comes from a select few, a select few members of the same alliance. I'm sorry you feel pointing out facts is bad PR. As for expanding upon my reason(s).. Why explain something to someone who's already made up their mind without having more than half the story? I wanted him to explain the reasons for his opinion, he seems to be refusing that. 

scSqPGJ.gif