An Announcement Regarding Peace Terms between GPA and the Coalition

Tenages

Over the last few days, peace negotiations have been ongoing between Seven Kingdoms, Guardian, Terminus Est, (hereafter The Coalition) and the Green Protection Agency. The following preliminary terms have been agreed to.

• The Green Protection Agency agrees to turn over the identity of the leaker to The Coalition. They further agree to turn over adequate evidence proving the leakers identity. Such evidence will take the form of screenshots and IRC logs of conversations between Grillick and the leaker.

• The Coalition agrees that once such information is provided, they will take no military action against the leaker. They will not attack him. They will not perform espionage acts on him, and they will not hire mercenary groups to hit him.

• The Green Protection Agency agrees that the leaker will not be accepted as a member of GPA should he apply.

Once the identity and evidence is provided by GPA, and deemed satisfactory by The Coalition, an announcement will be made on the forums. This announcement will contain the rest of the peace terms, and a declaration of peace between Green Protection Agency and The Coalition.

Any wars ongoing at the time of next announcement will be completed by Coalition forces beiging their GPA opponents.

Signed for the Green Protection Agency

Godfrey - Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Grillick - Triumvir of Military Affairs

Oberstein - Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Signed for the Seven Kingdoms

Cody K - King

The Small Council of the Seven Kingdoms

Signed for Guardian 

Prefontaine

Signed for Terminus Est

ElPinchazo

• Upvote 4
wF9Bjre.gif

Can't wait.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

• Wiki Mod

I trust the leakers name will be shared with everyone so he remains a permanent outcast?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Grillick is going to sell out his "friend"? Must have not been much of a friend as Grillick doesn't do that. 

I'd take it as an insult myself if I was the leaker... why in holy hell would they leak it to the GPA anyway? Like whatever you mean well and all that but the GPA is the worst alliance to share such info with as they'll never actually make use of it. This all gave them time to increase soldier counts I suppose which meant a big load of nothing as they got stomped anyway.

Oh well I'm likely going to call it lies whoever Grillick fingers. Maybe someone will be grillicking grillick.... so House?

Grillick is going to sell out his "friend"? Must have not been much of a friend as Grillick doesn't do that. 

I'd take it as an insult myself if I was the leaker... why in holy hell would they leak it to the GPA anyway? Like whatever you mean well and all that but the GPA is the worst alliance to share such info with as they'll never actually make use of it. This all gave them time to increase soldier counts I suppose which meant a big load of nothing as they got stomped anyway.

Oh well I'm likely going to call it lies whoever Grillick fingers. Maybe someone will be grillicking grillick.... so House?

... what?

• Upvote 1

GAeAN0K.png

What about your puppets in Arrgh and GR? Will they continue to attack GPA?

They've been handling their own surrender terms from the start, so guess that would make them automatons, not puppets to follow the idiotic train of thought you're on. But I guess that would go against the ignorant rhetoric the syndicate has mostly been spewing this war.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

In case you haven't realized, I am not a representative of The Syndicate and neither is W. What we're saying is just our opinion. I like the idea of alliances going to war over trivial issues, but not when one side heavily outnumbers and has way more fire power than the other

• Upvote 3

What about your puppets in Arrgh and GR? Will they continue to attack GPA?

Is that kinda like how you're up VE's ass and won't do crap without them?  Our peace terms have been known from pretty much the start and they practically mirror the rest of the coalitions terms.

In case you haven't realized, I am not a representative of The Syndicate and neither is W. What we're saying is just our opinion. I like the idea of alliances going to war over trivial issues, but not when one side heavily outnumbers and has way more fire power than the other

That's funny. Considering who that's coming from.

Anyways. It's not like all of us got to get into a single war. I've been siting on the sidelines admiring the bombed wasteland that is GPA from the start. 

Is that kinda like how you're up VE's ass and won't do crap without them?  Our peace terms have been known from pretty much the start and they practically mirror the rest of the coalitions terms.

So you guys declaring war on GPA has nothing to do with sucking up to Guardian? Oh wait it's because they "violated their neutrality".

• Upvote 1

So you guys declaring war on GPA has nothing to do with sucking up to Guardian? Oh wait it's because they "violated their neutrality".

I fail to see how knowing people for going on three years now is classed as "sucking up".  But then again, considering where it's coming from I'm not surprised by the limited sense of knowledge you seem to think you have.  

I fail to see how knowing people for going on three years now is classed as "sucking up".  But then again, considering where it's coming from I'm not surprised by the limited sense of knowledge you seem to think you have.  

So what? Are you trying to say there's another reason other than helping your mate that you declared war on GPA?

And I'm just pointing out that the same stupidity seems to be coming from the same place. If I had an actual issue with your alliance I'd speak to Partisan. But since you seem to be the expert and know all of our issues for going to war, and that they are trivial please, please tell me them. So I defer to you're obviously well informed opinion on the motives and reasons for all of my actions.

scSqPGJ.gif

As I have said earlier, its just my opinion

And I'm asking you to explain the reasons for it. Because you claim to know all my reasons and motivations for this war, and that they're trivial. Unless of course you're entirely full of !@#$.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif