Guardian relief fund to Titan members.

Prefontaine

This part below is my favorite, Ash. Because this war Guardian chose is such a burden. Prefontaine is like Rudyard Kipling, I swear.

Take up Guardian's burden lol.

Pre: No. He's upset about you saying the war you initiated is a burden.

I, however, am quite upset at your generosity. You're taking potential business from me. I could be making 2 mil per day in profit but here I am settling for 1.5. Have you no shame? No mercy?

That money will come from my caviar fund. I will be caviarless.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Take up Guardian's burden lol.

Pre: No. He's upset about you saying the war you initiated is a burden.

I, however, am quite upset at your generosity. You're taking potential business from me. I could be making 2 mil per day in profit but here I am settling for 1.5. Have you no shame? No mercy?

That money will come from my caviar fund. I will be caviarless.

I stated we're at war. Which is a fact. He took it as me saying it's a burden. Which is an assumption. 

scSqPGJ.gif

I stated we're at war. Which is a fact. He took it as me saying it's a burden. Which is an assumption.

I did not say I agreed with the thought process. But I cannot resist esoteric jokes, such as those involving Rudyard Kipling.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you actually upset I'm helping out these players who got screwed over by a dickbag?

I'm sure you just forgot about this lovely turn-of-the-century poem by Rudyard Kipling. Here's a reminder.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I'm sure you just forgot about this lovely turn-of-the-century poem by Rudyard Kipling. Here's a reminder.

Well, after reading that, I see you have trouble with even connecting dots. Because that's quite the incorrect comparison to draw. By all means, keep grasping at straws, you need something to stem the bleeding.

FYsTyWN.png

And now that we're done with Grillicks sad, misguided attempt to shit on this, any other alliances have former Titan members? Please link me their nations if so. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Well, after reading that, I see you have trouble with even connecting dots. Because that's quite the incorrect comparison to draw. By all means, keep grasping at straws, you need something to stem the bleeding.

FYsTyWN.png

And now that we're done with Grillicks sad, misguided attempt to !@#$ on this, any other alliances have former Titan members? Please link me their nations if so. 

o/ Guardian

o/ Prefontaine

(Grillick, just follow my lead.  It calms him down.)

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

If I made a post about giving away 3 mil people would jump down my throat calling it a greedy publicity stunt. But when Pre does it everyone's all over dat d.

Hm, let's see. Because you're a banker? If you're a supermarket or an appliance manufacturer, that's a different story.

Are you actually upset I'm helping out these players who got screwed over by a dickbag?

I think his and Ashland's point was that it seems you are seeking credit. I know that from our perspective, when we have done things like this in the past, we refrained from posting it on the OWF.

But either way, a nice gesture and I am sure the Titan members will appreciate it.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

If people getting credit for good deeds means more good deeds are done, that's great IMo. People SHOULD get credit for good deeds.

aUel2fG.png

I think one of the reasons, as I have seen, that this was posted was to get names of people who were previously in Titan. Unless I am missing something further. I tend to ignore the other stuff and not drop to the level of the people who have to troll on stuff like this, so that is what i see.

I think one of the reasons, as I have seen, that this was posted was to get names of people who were previously in Titan. Unless I am missing something further. I tend to ignore the other stuff and not drop to the level of the people who have to troll on stuff like this, so that is what i see.

You're just a paragon of virtue.

aUel2fG.png

I think his and Ashland's point was that it seems you are seeking credit. I know that from our perspective, when we have done things like this in the past, we refrained from posting it on the OWF.

But either way, a nice gesture and I am sure the Titan members will appreciate it.

If there was an easy way to find their ex-members I would have done that, but there was no method I knew of besides making a post asking about it. If anything I was hoping maybe another alliance or two would jump on the aid train. 

Unless you are using good deeds to cover bad ones :P

Edit: Speaking in general :o

If I'm trying to hide the war with this, then I probably shouldn't have willingly talked about it. Generally speaking.

Guardian's bank got stolen in a previous round. It sucks to have happen. Thankfully this was a smaller amount from what we can see and thus there's something I can do about it. If people truly have an issue with that, then I don't know what to tell you besides !@#$ off.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

If I made a post about giving away 3 mil people would jump down my throat calling it a greedy publicity stunt. But when Pre does it everyone's all over dat d.

That's because you're a predatory business being run by the mob.  We've had this conversation in the past.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

That's because you're a predatory business being run by the mob.  We've had this conversation in the past.

I'll give you a loan now if you want it.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

o/ !@#$

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?