Guardian relief fund to Titan members.

Prefontaine

PocHs2N.png

We at the Syndicate applaud your efforts to share your prosperity with the less fortunate amongst this world. Philantrophy tends to be a strong indirect driver of any economy, and as such we recognize Guardian's efforts as being in the best interest of the Syndicate. It is to that end that we have pooled our human resources in order to support your endeavor. Hours of work have yielded considerable results in identifying the victims that were once part of Titan. We at the Syndicate hand you this list of Titan members to be aided as a gesture of goodwill.

List of nations to receive aid:

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=The%20Syndicate&cat=alliance&ob=score&od=DESC&maximum=10&minimum=0&search=Go&memberview=true

-Partisan, Syndicate director of Marketing

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

There's a pattern forming here.

Step 1: Ambrose forms/joins alliance

Step 2: Arrgh happens

Step 3: Ambrose withdraws entire bank and runs

I think we should see if that pattern repeats one more time. It's just good science.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

I want to thank Prefontaine for helping my former members out in their time of need. I will repay everything you sent to them in time(Gotta rebuild my nation and stuff first).

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I want to thank Prefontaine for helping my former members out in their time of need. I will repay everything you sent to them in time(Gotta rebuild my nation and stuff first).

Because you're so good with debts.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

PocHs2N.png

We at the Syndicate applaud your efforts to share your prosperity with the less fortunate amongst this world. Philantrophy tends to be a strong indirect driver of any economy, and as such we recognize Guardian's efforts as being in the best interest of the Syndicate. It is to that end that we have pooled our human resources in order to support your endeavor. Hours of work have yielded considerable results in identifying the victims that were once part of Titan. We at the Syndicate hand you this list of Titan members to be aided as a gesture of goodwill.

List of nations to receive aid:

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=The%20Syndicate&cat=alliance&ob=score&od=DESC&maximum=10&minimum=0&search=Go&memberview=true

-Partisan, Syndicate director of Marketing

I want to thank tS for this as well, please, if both could send me a list of everything you sent them, it will be repaid in due time.

Thank you.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

If there was an easy way to find their ex-members I would have done that, but there was no method I knew of besides making a post asking about it. If anything I was hoping maybe another alliance or two would jump on the aid train. 

If I'm trying to hide the war with this, then I probably shouldn't have willingly talked about it. Generally speaking.

Guardian's bank got stolen in a previous round. It was the best reason to start a world war ever. 10/10 would bank with Jodo again. Thankfully this was a smaller amount from what we can see and thus there's something I can do about it. If people truly have an issue with that, then I don't know what to tell you besides !@#$ off.

fixed that for you 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Original title: "The White Man's Burden: The United States and The Philippine Islands

Written by: Rudyard Kipling

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed

Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;

To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild--

Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the White Man's burden, In patience to abide,

To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride;

By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain

To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace--

Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;

And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,

Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the White Man's burden, No tawdry rule of kings,

But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.

The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,

Go mark them with your living, And mark them with your dead.

Take up the White Man's burden And reap his old reward:

The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard--

The cry of hosts ye humour (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--

"Why brought he us from bondage, Our loved Egyptian night?"

Take up the White Man's burden, Ye dare not stoop to less--

Nor call too loud on Freedom To cloke your weariness;

By all ye cry or whisper, By all ye leave or do,

The silent, sullen peoples Shall weigh your gods and you.

Take up the White Man's burden, Have done with childish days--

The lightly proferred laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.

Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years

Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!

I don't really understand why people are complaining that Guardian is helping someone?

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

I don't really understand why people are complaining that Guardian is helping someone?

Because it goes against the villain theme that everyone seems to want to make them.

q8nfyvc.gif

Because it goes against the villain theme that everyone seems to want to make them.

I wouldn't necessarily call Guardian, angels (no pun intended) but is any alliance perfect? Why do people criticize goodwill coming from someone who isn't obligated to do anything?

No decent human being helps others for free.

Are you suggesting an ulterior motive? Edited by Alex

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg