Declaration of Existence: Uranicus Socialitas (US)

Geronimo

Uranicus Socialitas Charter

QGzxBvy.png

Preamble:

Uranicus Socialitas is an alliance dedicated to people coming together and having a good time. Meaning “Heavenly Fellowshipâ€, Uranicus Socialitas promotes peaceful actions in everyday events.

Structure:

Senior Executive: Highest Position in Alliance. Oversee and make sure everything is executed correctly. Two Senior Executives are chosen, each taking half the work load. Executives have the power to issue Executive orders that last 72 hours unless the Senate signs the order into law. Executives have the power to do anything necessary and proper to execute laws. 

Secretaries: Up to four secretaries, each of them overseeing a specific department. Senior Executives are usually chosen from this category in case of an open position. Secretaries usually guide policy making for the respective department.

Senate: All members make up this body. They are called Members. The Senate usually drafts and vote on legislation to be implemented by the Executives. Laws need a simple majority in order to pass. The Senate also have the ability to reject any law with a 60% vote while passing laws with a simple majority.

High Court: A more or less secret body, comprising of 4 justices, two approved by the Executives, two by the Senate, judges to make sure laws do not A.) Abridge any rights to any member states and B.) Promote a tyrannical government. C.) They also have the power to Impeach and other official with a unanimous vote. D.) Justices approve treaties with a 50% vote while ending treaties with a 75% vote.

Terms of Office:

Senior Executives serve life terms but can leave office with a two week notice. They are not elected. The High Court appoints a new Executive 5 days before the outgoing executive leaves. A new executive needs a simple majority to win office.

Secretaries are elected once every 4 months. Elections are to be held on the second Tuesday of every April, August and December. If a secretary resigns while in office, a joint decision between the Executives must be made to replace someone to carry out the predecessor's term.

High Court members (Justices) serve for life. They can be impeached with a â…— majority from the senate with a simple majority of the executives.

Joining:

A member wishing to join must apply in game and submit an application in the Uranicus Socialitas forums. 

Only Executives and the Secretary of Internal Affairs can admit a new member. 

All members that are approved are placed under a 5 days probationary period before they become a full senator.

Leaving:

If a member wishes to leave the alliance, a regular member must submit a 24 hour notice.

Current government members resigning must submit a 2 week notice. Once you’ve declared your intent for leaving the alliance, you have a 2 hour period to change your mind. Otherwise you must leave after your waiting period is up.

Policies:

Raiding: Uranicus Socialitas does not condone raiding of member states or applicants whatsoever. We do not raid active nations or alliances within the top 25 alliances. This policy will be updated as time progresses.

Passing International Treaties: All treaties passed between alliances must be passed through the senate and approved by the executives in order to be enacted.

Voting: Voting on topics should last at least 48 hours. When electing new secretaries, the new secretary will be sworn in on the Thursday immediately following the election at Midnight EST.

Amendment:

This charter can be amended at any time with a 60% vote in favor on the bill.

An amendment can be nullified with a 75% vote in favor of nullification. 

Signed:

Senior Executives: McMelvin and Luckynako

MoIA: Zafrizackery

MoE: Jefferson Davis

MoD: Sheppard

MoFA: Vincent 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

double post with different set of alignment.

like Jodo said, this is better.

You guys............... two bosses.....................same job.

Well, I just add the flag and fix the alignment on this one.

Imperial_Seal.png

Yes, we protect another one. Don't like it? Bite me.

Deic and Rose both claim protectorates? I think you guys should fight and winner gets to force the treaty on the loser :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Good luck. Don't be afraid to stop by ESA say hello. If there is anything that I might be able to help with feel free to let me know. No request is to much it doesn't hurt to ask if I can't help I will just say so. But I always say "It never hurts to ask".

If a member wishes to leave the alliance, a regular member must submit a 24 hour notice.

Current government members resigning must submit a 2 week notice. Once you’ve declared your intent for leaving the alliance, you have a 2 hour period to change your mind. Otherwise you must leave after your waiting period is up.

have fun with that

• Upvote 2

Yes, we are a work in progress, and since this one is more favored, this should be our official charter.

As for the dual charter thing, it was an honest mistake and if an administrator could lock down or completely remove the one DJ posted, cause it was an honest misunderstanding.

"Head-shots for days"