An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

warflagnew750.jpg

gpawardec.jpg

Blessed be the Warrior my strength,
Who teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to battle.

It is truly said the much is demanded of us by the Seven Who Are One. Yet chief among the virtues they expect from men is honesty. The two-faced are the wretched of mankind, despite heaped on them, in accordance with the precepts of The Seven Pointed Star. Those who admit partisanship, whether for or against, may be foes, but they be honest foes. Those, for their part, who claim detachment have a lofty pinnacle to live up to. And if they do not, if they claim disengagement — yet practice it not, they become hypocrites. Such persons are no different from the con man who, in the end, righteous men put in the noose. Where weakness of character, lies, and hypocrisy are found, the Seven teach us that correction must be provided, lest the flaw metastasize, and the whole become irredeemable. Today, we apply the precepts of the Seven and administer their discipline.

The reprobates in need of correction are known as the Green Protection Agency. The evidence of misdeeds is well known and incontrovertible, indeed some if it was made public by Green Protection Agency themselves secure in their unassailability; screenshots, logs, accounts from ex-members and government officials, all point to one thing, a culture of belligerence has taken root in the Green Protection Agency, encouraged and abetted by one Grillick.

Indeed, actions bear out this accusation. Members and government officials have publicly and privately advocated interpretations of neutrality that allow for aggressive action whenever they so choose. Grillick, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, openly committed acts of espionage against other nations. And when caught, did the Green Protection Agency punish him? Nay, they showed their disdain for neutrality, their firm belief that their any action was above reproach by retaining him to high government, to this day, as the Triumvir of Military Affairs. Other members and government officials have likewise launched aggressive espionage attacks, with no repercussions.

The Green Protection Agency claims neutrality, while in their definition of neutrality leaving massive loopholes, the size of which armies could be marched through, allowing them to do whatever they deem fit. Their position is “We are neutral because we say we are neutral, and neutrality is whatever we deem it.†Any belligerent work, action, or misconduct is denied and dismissed simply because “GPA is neutral.â€

They hide behind this shield of feigned neutrality; a neutrality that exists only in a document, not in fact, and in a document that is riddled with loopholes regardless. Their belief is that their reputation from other worlds protects them from any retribution for any actions they carry out, or attitude they espouse. Meanwhile in private, (and in public once they leave Green Protection Agency and are no longer compelled to stick to the party line) Green Protection Agency members admit the truth. GPA in Politics and War is not truly neutral.

They cannot both have their cake and eat it. In thought, in word, and in deed, the Green Protection Agency has demonstrated their belligerence. They keep the most prominent testament to said belligerence in high government. Their neutrality is a farce. No longer can they hide behind the reputation earned in other realms. We of the Seven Kingdoms no longer afford them the guarantees of peace and non-aggression we provide to neutral nations. They have proven to be as partisan and belligerent as any other alliance, and we will treat them as such. Today they are called to account for their actions. The Judgment of The Seven falls upon us all. Let them pray they are not found wanting.

The Seven Kingdoms hereby declares war upon the Green Protection Agency.

Such is as we, the Small Council of the Seven Kingdoms, do proclaim and endorse, with signature and with seal, under the blessing of our liege; Cody K, First of HIs Name, Archduke of the House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, And of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

Signed at King's Landing March 22nd, 2015.

Cody K, King

Solomon, Duke Stark

Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn

Valdoroth, Duke Drox

Tenages, Archduke Baratheon

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

o/ SK

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

If I could read that, I would no doubt be amazed by the artful and poetic prose.

Nevertheless, good luck SK!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Well then... As long as this doesn't affect my ability to RP on your forums I'm good :P

Edited by Lunan

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

I thought you were moving away from illegible treaties?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So, I have to ask, what actions did GPA take against the Seven Kingdoms that were in violation of their neutrality?

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I was begged to provide spoiler text, and being a magnanimous soul, I obliged.

Cody, you can now read our DoW and know what it says. You're welcome.

So many big and scary words. Can you read it to me, Tenages?

warflagnew750.jpg

gpawardec.jpg

Blessed be the Warrior my strength,

Who teacheth my hands to war,

and my fingers to battle.

It is truly said the much is demanded of us by the Seven Who Are One. Yet chief among the virtues they expect from men is honesty. The two-faced are the wretched of mankind, despite heaped on them, in accordance with the precepts of The Seven Pointed Star. Those who admit partisanship, whether for or against, may be foes, but they be honest foes. Those, for their part, who claim detachment have a lofty pinnacle to live up to. And if they do not, if they claim disengagement — yet practice it not, they become hypocrites. Such persons are no different from the con man who, in the end, righteous men put in the noose. Where weakness of character, lies, and hypocrisy are found, the Seven teach us that correction must be provided, lest the flaw metastasize, and the whole become irredeemable. Today, we apply the precepts of the Seven and administer their discipline.

The reprobates in need of correction are known as the Green Protection Agency. The evidence of misdeeds is well known and incontrovertible, indeed some if it was made public by Green Protection Agency themselves secure in their unassailability; screenshots, logs, accounts from ex-members and government officials, all point to one thing, a culture of belligerence has taken root in the Green Protection Agency, encouraged and abetted by one Grillick.

Indeed, actions bear out this accusation. Members and government officials have publicly and privately advocated interpretations of neutrality that allow for aggressive action whenever they so choose. Grillick, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, openly committed acts of espionage against other nations. And when caught, did the Green Protection Agency punish him? Nay, they showed their disdain for neutrality, their firm belief that their any action was above reproach by retaining him to high government, to this day, as the Triumvir of Military Affairs. Other members and government officials have likewise launched aggressive espionage attacks, with no repercussions.

The Green Protection Agency claims neutrality, while in their definition of neutrality leaving massive loopholes, the size of which armies could be marched through, allowing them to do whatever they deem fit. Their position is “We are neutral because we say we are neutral, and neutrality is whatever we deem it.†Any belligerent work, action, or misconduct is denied and dismissed simply because “GPA is neutral.â€

They hide behind this shield of feigned neutrality; a neutrality that exists only in a document, not in fact, and in a document that is riddled with loopholes regardless. Their belief is that their reputation from other worlds protects them from any retribution for any actions they carry out, or attitude they espouse. Meanwhile in private, (and in public once they leave Green Protection Agency and are no longer compelled to stick to the party line) Green Protection Agency members admit the truth. GPA in Politics and War is not truly neutral.

They cannot both have their cake and eat it. In thought, in word, and in deed, the Green Protection Agency has demonstrated their belligerence. They keep the most prominent testament to said belligerence in high government. Their neutrality is a farce. No longer can they hide behind the reputation earned in other realms. We of the Seven Kingdoms no longer afford them the guarantees of peace and non-aggression we provide to neutral nations. They have proven to be as partisan and belligerent as any other alliance, and we will treat them as such. Today they are called to account for their actions. The Judgment of The Seven falls upon us all. Let them pray they are not found wanting.

The Seven Kingdoms hereby declares war upon the Green Protection Agency.

Such is as we, the Small Council of the Seven Kingdoms, do proclaim and endorse, with signature and with seal, under the blessing of our liege; Cody K, First of HIs Name, Archduke of the House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, And of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

Signed at King's Landing March 22nd, 2015.

Cody K, King

Solomon, Duke Stark

Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn

Valdoroth, Duke Drox

Tenages, Archduke Baratheon

This justification is absurd. I have made it abundantly clear that any alliance that came to me and said they were injured by my actions against The Candy Kingdom would receive a full apology, restitution for the damage, and my removal from office. None has ever been willing to do so. This "justification" is a transparent attempt to cover up the real reason for the war, which Terminus Est has made clear. 

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

That's one example among many Grillick. As several ex-members of GPA have said, it's the culture that has been created within PW GPA that allowed you to get away with these actions when they first occured. 

Your alliance enabled your behavior, rewarded you for it, and participated in the same kind of behavior. Not to mention making clear (in threads you made public no less) that GPA is less than neutral, and that many of them have no problem with such plans as hiring mercenaries, or setting up a separate non neutral AA to roll those you have a problem with. 

Don't want to be neutral? Want to poke and prod and have rampant spying, and do all the fun things non-neutral alliances get to do? Enjoy them. Welcome to the partisan world. But this is the flip side of that coin.

GPA brought this on itself, and you were indeed a prime mover. Congratulations.

(Also not that it matters at this point, but you never once communicated any sort of sentiment that you might step down to SK. Considering you specifically listed us as coming to get you, you'd think if you were all that serious about it you might have done that.)

Carry on with your copy/paste though. 

• Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif

That's one example among many Grillick. As several ex-members of GPA have said, it's the culture that has been created within PW GPA that allowed you to get away with these actions when they first occured. 

Your alliance enabled your behavior, rewarded you for it, and participated in the same kind of behavior. Not to mention making clear (in threads you made public no less) that GPA is less than neutral, and that many of them have no problem with such plans as hiring mercenaries, or setting up a separate non neutral AA to roll those you have a problem with. 

Don't want to be neutral? Want to poke and prod and have rampant spying, and do all the fun things non-neutral alliances get to do? Enjoy them. Welcome to the partisan world. But this is the flip side of that coin.

GPA brought this on itself, and you were indeed a prime mover. Congratulations.

(Also not that it matters at this point, but you never once communicated any sort of sentiment that you might step down to SK. Considering you specifically listed us as coming to get you, you'd think if you were all that serious about it you might have done that.)

Carry on with your copy/paste though. 

If you are to make these claims, I would ask that you provide relevant proof to the international community.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

If you are to make these claims, I would ask that you provide relevant proof to the international community.

There's plenty of proof right here in public threads in the forums. Search for it. It was happening shortly before I left two months ago. Grillick acted as though he was drunk on power and his responses to questions and criticism was arrogance. GPA has had this coming for some time.

c3Ct0v4.png

There's plenty of proof right here in public threads in the forums. Search for it. It was happening shortly before I left two months ago. Grillick acted as though he was drunk on power and his responses to questions and criticism was arrogance. GPA has had this coming for some time.

Did GPA take hostile actions against the Coalition of Cowards?

• Upvote 2