NUKES!!!

SeanTheGreat19

They have nukes, but no standing military. Not a good strategy. Anyone willing to take a few punches could probably do some damage. 

Likely more than one person has them made, have you seen the price of uranium lately?

The price now is more or less consistent with what it's been. Everyone uses it for nuclear power. Plus, it's pretty expensive to mine.

They have nukes, but no standing military. Not a good strategy. Anyone willing to take a few punches could probably do some damage. 

The price now is more or less consistent with what it's been. Everyone uses it for nuclear power. Plus, it's pretty expensive to mine.

Would you be willing to take a nuke just to launch a few attacks?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

lol ok go attack them and be the first in PnW to feel a nuke :P Just sayin

lol ok go attack them and be the first in PnW to feel a nuke :P Just sayin

Nukes were used pretty extensively in the speed round. They pack a punch, but they don't protect you against missiles and ships. Both parties would have a bad time. Once the blockade is up, the ground attacks rob their bank, and the planes and missiles drain their infra, all they'll have is 5 nukes; 4 if the attacker has the defense system.  I'm not a maverick with a death wish, so I'm not testing my theory, but I'm certain a determined nut with a bunch of cash could wreck them. I do love the image of the Doozers constructing a nuke to use on the Fraggles though.

• Upvote 1

I bet Fraggle could easily demolish someone if he wanted to even with a small military next to the nukes. I wouldn't underestimate them at all.

He has three defense slots, he'd run out of nukes by the second day.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Fraggle has had nukes for quite some time. Ever since I left the GPA and he started messaging me before he also got kicked from the GPA.

Interesting he joined the Abbas Caliphate for a little while so I don't think he will nuke them. :P

Depends on how many people go in on it.

The prophecy must be fullfilled.

I don't think you're the person meant to nuke abbas. I feel like Cuba or Fraggle should.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Who says it has to be a one time thing?

I can agree to that. :P

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.