Nation Warning - Herk Joon

Stratos

I am President Stratos of Forentia, And I am going to go ahead and drop a warning against The Democratic People's State of Joon to all nations. Do not trust Herk Joon, their so called "Leader". His counts are piling up against him.

The past two alliances he has been in have been embezzled by this man, their banks drained in one form or another. One of my friends, Prince Oskar of the German Reich, had only $50,000 taken from him fortunately.

So do not trust this man. If you're going to let him in your alliance, do not allow him to move up the ranks from a simple member. 

Here is a link to the nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14131

Edited by Stratos
  • Upvote 2

It is true. He also edited my alliance and deleted my entire constitition, raised taxes, and changed the color. DO NOT under any circumstances accept him into your alliance. It is guaranteed he will cause trouble.

• Upvote 1

Could you post a link to this nation, please?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

He also ran off with money from Cornerstone after he promised to pay it back.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

What kind of policies do you guys have that allow nations to do this, do you still have these policies and if so link me to your forums so I can sign up.

Cornerstone supplied him with rebuilding and military aid, not just some random money he asked for.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

My guess is the smaller alliances gave him admin level privileges to their alliance bank.  

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

My guess is the smaller alliances gave him admin level privileges to their alliance bank.  

One of them had, but thats not the problem. The problem is trust. And they gave those permissions out of trust. Well, that trust was thrown on the ground and stomped on, so this is a warning against trusting him.

I joined the embargo. Trust wise... well, Eve Online is a good example of the results in trusting people in games.

I knew a guy who could not be trusted in Eve Online. He just to join corporations and spy on them, and then sell their info to the highest bidder. Til he got caught and ended up getting his entire armada destroyed in the battle that followed. Edited by President Bob

He has around 10000 soldiers, a few hundred tanks and some planes.  I tried to attack him, but over quickly overmatched.  I think he is located in an area with no oil.  If we can get a gamewide embargo, and a ban on selling him oil, he won't have gas for his tanks and planes.  That would make it a lot easier for less powereful nations to attack him. 

He has around 10000 soldiers, a few hundred tanks and some planes.  I tried to attack him, but over quickly overmatched.  I think he is located in an area with no oil.  If we can get a gamewide embargo, and a ban on selling him oil, he won't have gas for his tanks and planes.  That would make it a lot easier for less powereful nations to attack him. 

If you can afford a Drydocks and a handful of ships, and are able to defend them by air at least, you can blockade the guy and prevent all trade in and out of his country, and I presume bank transactions as well. You might need a couple of friends to help out on actually attacking him, but I reckon it's doable (plus naval attacks will take a significant chunk out of his infra)

Ahem:

You successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in Joon. Your spies destroyed 2 aircraft. Your agents were able to operate undetected.

That makes 4 planes, in case you were wondering where his air force has been going.

Also, why is he still a member of an alliance he stole from?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Ahem:

That makes 4 planes, in case you were wondering where his air force has been going.

Also, why is he still a member of an alliance he stole from?

If I'd have to guess, which I do because I haven't yet arrived at Prince Oskars palace, I would have to think he must have re applied and someone from oskars royal parliament accepted him without knowing he was a no entry.

India will acknowledge this message and embargo Joon, along with the FLF.

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

I dind't take anything from the bank! I am part of the alliance because OSKAR accepted me! I didn't do anything guys! I took the money for a war I was having BECAUSE I WAS ALLIANCE OFFICER!! 

The Democratic State of Aklash

europeanunion.jpg

THROUGH MANY, ONE

Well Herk, You done &#33;@#&#036;ed up and everyone disapproves of your heinous crimes. You see Herk, every action has a consequence and your consequence is your reputation.