"The Times Of India" [Indian News Agency/Embassy of Internal and External Affairs]

Muhammad Ali Bas

225px-Flag_of_India.svg.png  Government_Of_Gujarat_Seal_In_Gujarati.p

Indian Embassy of Internal and External Affairs

Covering the Latest information inside India and foreign affairs in the geopolitical world.

Today, May 31, 1990

Indian Military announces its first military operations as it was commenced by the Indian Government to make it a priority to defend nations among Fascist Liberation Front. It's fellow ally and alliance leader, Portugal has given aid and advice to the newly born nation, India. More indian army personnel deploys into Kashmir for the upcoming skirmishes with Pakistan. Today, 19 troops have been killed there. As a rising nation, India wishes to have a successful diplomatic missions across the geopolitical world.

Latest images of Indian Military in training at New Delhi.

armed_forces_india.jpg

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas
  • Upvote 2

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

They Defend those among the Fascist Liberation Front, so I would take an educated guess and say they are against fascism.

lol gg

Are you guys fascists, or against them? 

If you are fascists, Franco and Mussolini might want a discussion

We're fascists... :o

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Today, June 11, 1990

Portugal, a member of Fascist Liberation Front, has warred The Syndicate and The Coalition. Although the Coalition is crippled as Indian and Portuguese Military invades The Coalition Nations on a full-scale war, India condemns some of Portuguese attacks to be inhumane as they have been air striking infanstructure and killing innocent lives. India is holding the current ownership of FLF as it is collapsing. Indian PM states,

India will do it's best to find peace for the Coalition, as some Portuguese allies have already declared war on the Coalition such as the German Reich and independent mercenaries. India does not want to participate a war with the Syndicate, and will abstain from any other war declarations. 

Indian army shells cities as invasions occur against the Coalition members. 

i-Iron-Fist-2013-Indian-Air-Force-IAF-mi

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

• 4 weeks later...

Today, May 3, 1991

India is being invaded by South Korea as South Korea is on a rampage, invading innocent neutral nations, It is invading many alliances as well, at risk of being warred again. India claims it's ally Portugal had fought South Korea and won when South Koreans decided to invade Portugal. Indian Military initiate Operation Sewol in hopes of gaining the upper hand against Korea and attacking from the inside out of South Korea.

air-strike-759.jpg

• Upvote 1

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

The republic yemen offers both combatants war material if they so choose to accept my assistance.

"History repeats it'self because no one listened the first time, nor even the second time."

Innocent? :3 you aren't.. Your nation aren't innocent.

Just to clarify, we hadnt yet invaded portugal :3

You did, apparently he had been banned, and my nation had been neutral in no wars all this time till you and another raider warred me.I wasn't even in an alliance because I rather stay neutral and continue my oil produce, but you invaded me for no reason, and you still hadn't said why you clearly invaded me. You stole 40k and you invade other innocent nations too. You need to be zi'd.

Today, May 12th, 1991

Indian Military has now started going on the offensive, after South Korea was being invaded by Arrgh and VE as South Korea invaded those alliances. Indians called Operation Sewol going in a successful route and rebuilds Hyderabad after it had been constantly attacked by 2 nations. Indians also claims to have a large stockpile of munitions, while gas is being produced by oil refineries owned by the state.

india-soldier-body-e1357748902879.jpg

Indian Military Intelligence also releases the information retrieves from South Korea, by indian spies. Indian Media releases it to the whole world.

4tqDAXC.png

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Today, June 19th, 1991

Indian Military has marched into Kashmir as 6 Battalions were recently ordered to invade Kashmir to prove Indian military might and land grab the disputed territory. Indian Finance Ministry claims that it is also in debt for reparations, and India is going to pay for the reparations ASAP. Pictures shown below, on the left is a Indian scout puncturing the Indian flag onto the ground in Kashmir. On the right a Indian fighter jet is flying over Kashmir launching a missile onto the ground. 

S0npm1X.pngRxJoztI.png0

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

• 2 weeks later...

Today, November 29th, 1992

Tonight on the Indian Embassy, many Indian civil workers are launching campaigns across the globe for anti-colonization, funded by the Indian government. Many protests have occurred throughout the world, especially Germany, Somalia and Ethiopia.

In other words, India has created many stadiums, malls and banks to increase it's capitalistic economy. Indian Military Intelligence has increased as well to preserve the security of India. Kolkata becomes the biggest economic hub in India. Gas industry in India is skyrocketing as India increases it's gas refineries across the nation. 

220px-Mumbai_skyline.jpg

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Why you have no military, India?

I was building a military, realized its a waste of money because I got cornerstone protection so I just got rid of it. I make a hell lot of cash now, :) though I am much inactive because of this.

I used to materials to build Banks, Stadiums and Malls.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

I was building a military, realized its a waste of money because I got cornerstone protection so I just got rid of it. I make a hell lot of cash now, :) though I am much inactive because of this.

I used to materials to build Banks, Stadiums and Malls.

Well I'd advise you to not purely depend on CS for your protection.If a multi-AA war happens,you'd not get any help :P

• Upvote 1
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Well I'd advise you to not purely depend on CS for your protection.If a multi-AA war happens,you'd not get any help :P

that's what i'm afraid of, i'm saving my money to buy missiles, hope that day never happens :o

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

And will you stop embargoing me for pete's sake?I'm trying to reunite Scandinavia here.

:"( i like indepdent norway tho its nice but ok

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia