ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I tap.

Spyro

My unites are wiped out, and I no longer care for the drama that lead up to the 3 wars declared on my nation. However I would like to return to my normal, uh...... Solitude?

Let me rebuild in peace pleaseeee! >:/

3c59ac46cb60934b8e877afdcb61f746.328x240

• Upvote 1

Freedom of opinion doesn't translate to freedom from the consequences of screaming your mindless opinion as loud and obnoxious as you can with complete utter disregard of other people and alliances

Sure, you can say whatever you like, but that does not mean we will let you be

UedhRvY.png

My unites are wiped out, and I no longer care for the drama that lead up to the 3 wars declared on my nation. However I would like to return to my normal, uh...... Solitude?

Let me rebuild in peace pleaseeee! >:/

3c59ac46cb60934b8e877afdcb61f746.328x240

I don't think that's how it works :/

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

I don't think that's how it works :/

Well obviously not as only an idiot booker would book Rhyno to tap like that to Angle. Rhyno is the damn man beast! He shouldn't be tapping to anybody even if Angle is one of greatest wrestlers of all time. 

Freedom of opinion doesn't translate to freedom from the consequences of screaming your mindless opinion as loud and obnoxious as you can with complete utter disregard of other people and alliances

Sure, you can say whatever you like, but that does not mean we will let you be

Lol as I have said before, if this community's ass gets sore whenever someone has the balls big enough to stand up for themselves and not run away just because some of you are larger nations, then that just shows how sad the players must be in real life.

This is a game, I don't care whether you guys continue to attack me or stop, I made the post to see if I could end the wars before too much damage is done, other then that I really could care less.

It's not going to stop me from saying what I want, if that makes you guys angry, then turn off your computer screen and move on. ;)

• Upvote 1

Your logic is flawed.

1039532.gif

Try again. lol

You got hit because you keep doing stupid ass shit which draws attention to your own stupidity. It's a very crucial piece in all of this but unfortunately it's a piece you just can't seem to understand, unsurprisingly.

uHQTKq6.png

[17:08] <SpyroFDragon> I highly doubt it, I'm not interested in growing my nation anymore, the reason I'm so careless to say what I wish, attacking someone because their ego is bruised is sad, however I'm glad someone finally did it. :P

Man, you sure change your tune quick. Thought you weren't interested in your nation anymore.

[17:16] <SpyroFDragon> Why isn't anyone else attacking me from over there? >:/
[17:16] <ishabad98> lol

[17:16] <SpyroFDragon> lets go Pre, I want more!

You sure wanted a fight, what happened to all that tough talk?

[17:16] <JohnHarms> He can handle more than one guy!

[17:16] <JohnHarms> Send more!
[17:16] <JohnHarms> Can he take three at a time?!?!
[17:16] <SpyroFDragon> Please do.
[17:16] <SpyroFDragon> Mhmmm ;)

You also sent me about 5 messages in game which I've yet to even open. I'm sure there's some contradictory bullshit spewed in there as well. But I've no intention on opening those. As for your attachment to drama, you still seem to have that. If you're so interested in rebuilding, allow us to give you more to rebuild.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Peace is entirely up to my employer.

So. Yea. Good luck.

Hahaha!

I see the merc business is doing well then. :P

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

This is oh so entertaining.

Harms honestly just stop please. You are so annoying sometimes and really helped cause a lot of this !@#$ drama I can't stand.
Alright. Obviously Guardian seems like just a pure bully. That's what I get out of this.
HOWEVER (Thanks to Pre for posting else I would have never known)
You pretty much asked for it Spyro. Egging them on in chat?
I'm neutral and I would have handled it pretty much the same way.
A small localized war to get some payback. Totally understandable.

Everyone else though seems to just jump on the Guardian bandwagon, "Stupid ass !@#$ that draws attention to your own stupidity" Are you talking about yourself there Shelly?
Cause that's all I'm reading. Jodo is just a merc and I laughed when I saw him attack. (Sorry Spyro but I kind of expected Jodo to somehow be hired)
However Harms; I can't stand your attitude. Trying to get someone rolled because you are so butt hurt about whatever is bad form. I believe in handling issues silently and on my own and not going onto IRC to start of coalition of the willing. I agree that Spyro's posts (especially the victory one) were not well thought but couldn't have this whole issue been deescalated and dealt with appropriately?
All you have shown here is that yourself is warmongering and anti-neutral harms. You don't care about neutrality if you want to roll someone you have a disagreement with.

When people go around declaring war to teach alliances "how to play the game" or to teach people "not to post stupid posts" it turns everything from what should be fun into an annoying experience. It's elitist and it's stupid. Get off your high horse guys and start doing the "politics" that you all claim to be doing on a regular basis.
If the R2P doctrine, or coercive diplomacy, only involved war and direct military confrontation then we would live in a very different world.
Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: made a bit more neutral and less aggressive; sorry I got a bit hot and bothered.
Edited by Mayor

Everyone else though seems to just jump on the Guardian bandwagon, "Stupid ass !@#$ that draws attention to your own stupidity" Are you talking about yourself there Shelly?

Talking shit about Shellhound? Thats a slippery slope, my friend. One second you're here, and then....

18s05vvb8ex80jpg.jpg

see?

With that said, I think you have managed the feat of criticizing everyone remotely involved in the thread. 

/me claps

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I'm just tired of all these threads and actions against Spyro and at the same time tired of Spyro's threads. So you are correct.

If anyone I'm not against would be Pre for providing some information for clarity.

I would have preferred if Spyro handled these "threads" through private messages. Though that is just how I would have handled it and spare everyone else of the drama that has been going on for a little while.

Edited by Mayor

I have no response. Mayor, you are correct. I definitely need to stop being so aggressive. Thank you, I will work on this.

Thanks harminator. I'm sorry for my post being so aggressive.

I (also) get aggressive and say things but I have tried to balance a line between supporting Spyro and House and now it seems Guardian.

I just don't like the feeling of being isolated so I can't support that happening to Spyro.

I approve of Guardians post about allowing Diablos back into the game pretty much; regardless of my personal opinion of him.

Wars should be more interesting than individual punitive measures. :)

• Upvote 1

Well my aggressive attitude normally gets me into trouble in games like these. It's important that someone honestly calls me out from a neutral position in an argument.

It happens to me too very often. I have a very difficult time expressing my emotions and opinions through online forums or writing. So I don't blame or think less of you in any way.

I'm glad we came to a conclusion that didn't spawn endless threads about corruption or wars. :)

With that said I'm sure this whole Spyro conflict should die down; more players mean more fun.

Hopefully Guardian will peace out soon enough and Spyro finds an alliance.

Harms honestly just stop please. You are so annoying sometimes and really helped cause a lot of this !@#$ drama I can't stand.
Alright. Obviously Guardian seems like just a pure bully. That's what I get out of this.
HOWEVER (Thanks to Pre for posting else I would have never known)
You pretty much asked for it Spyro. Egging them on in chat?
I'm neutral and I would have handled it pretty much the same way.
A small localized war to get some payback. Totally understandable.

Cause that's all I'm reading. Jodo is just a merc and I laughed when I saw him attack. (Sorry Spyro but I kind of expected Jodo to somehow be hired)
However Harms; I can't stand your attitude. Trying to get someone rolled because you are so butt hurt about whatever is bad form. I believe in handling issues silently and on my own and not going onto IRC to start of coalition of the willing. I agree that Spyro's posts (especially the victory one) were not well thought but couldn't have this whole issue been deescalated and dealt with appropriately?
All you have shown here is that yourself is warmongering and anti-neutral harms. You don't care about neutrality if you want to roll someone you have a disagreement with.

When people go around declaring war to teach alliances "how to play the game" or to teach people "not to post stupid posts" it turns everything from what should be fun into an annoying experience. It's elitist and it's stupid. Get off your high horse guys and start doing the "politics" that you all claim to be doing on a regular basis.
If the R2P doctrine, or coercive diplomacy, only involved war and direct military confrontation then we would live in a very different world.
Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: made a bit more neutral and less aggressive; sorry I got a bit hot and bothered.

Successfully trolled.

Well done, Harms. ;)

I have no response. Mayor, you are correct. I definitely need to stop being so aggressive. Thank you, I will work on this.

Thanks harminator. I'm sorry for my post being so aggressive.

I (also) get aggressive and say things but I have tried to balance a line between supporting Spyro and House and now it seems Guardian.

I just don't like the feeling of being isolated so I can't support that happening to Spyro.

I approve of Guardians post about allowing Diablos back into the game pretty much; regardless of my personal opinion of him.

Wars should be more interesting than individual punitive measures. :)

Correction: MAJOR success.

:popcorn:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--