ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I tap.

Spyro

I wouldn't say (especially @Mayor) that Spyro was "asking" for anything much like most people who shout their opinions very loudly aren't "asking" to be beaten down to hamburger because other people don't like their shouting. Not that I wasn't expecting something like this to happen at some point, but calling it "asking" is always a stretch

At any rate, this whole debacle seems pretty stupid and the idea of "X side was loud and embarassing for Y alliance, therefore X side is a big wrong dumb who deserves to be groundpounded to death by other alliances because he is screechy" is just as dumb as the idea that neutrals can't declare war IMO, not that I wouldn't expect alliances to act on stuff like this, but calling it justified because Spyro made a bunch of loud verbally belligerent threads (I think) is a bit shaky. At least when it comes to alliances other than GPA pounding his ass, anyway. Jodo is a different case of course, since he's a mercenary, but yeah.

But either way intra/inter-alliance debacles brighten up my evening reading so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 1

Intentional or not, he replied to your one inoffensive sentence with a wall of aggravated text.

The exact response any troll seeks.

Also, I'm neutral in this affair.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Intentional or not, he replied to your one inoffensive sentence with a wall of aggravated text.

The exact response any troll seeks.

There's really no good reason to compliment people on their unintentional trolling skills, heh. Unless it's as regards someone who actually deserves to be trolled anyway

Edited by Erin

I wouldn't say (especially @Mayor) that Spyro was "asking" for anything much like most people who shout their opinions very loudly aren't "asking" to be beaten down to hamburger because other people don't like their shouting. Not that I wasn't expecting something like this to happen at some point, but calling it "asking" is always a stretch

At any rate, this whole debacle seems pretty stupid and the idea of "X side was loud and embarassing for Y alliance, therefore X side is a big wrong dumb who deserves to be groundpounded to death by other alliances because he is screechy" is just as dumb as the idea that neutrals can't declare war IMO, not that I wouldn't expect alliances to act on stuff like this, but calling it justified because Spyro made a bunch of loud verbally belligerent threads (I think) is a bit shaky. At least when it comes to alliances other than GPA pounding his ass, anyway. Jodo is a different case of course, since he's a mercenary, but yeah.

But either way intra/inter-alliance debacles brighten up my evening reading so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes I agree. I worded that badly. I more or less meant that if I was in Spyro shoes going around on IRC asking to be attacked it wouldn't be a surprise if I actually was. that's all I meant.

I think whatever punishment Spyro had "deserved" has already been received tenfold by the three overwhelmingly powerful nations  attacking him.

I approve of Guardians post about allowing Diablos back into the game pretty much; regardless of my personal opinion of him.

Wars should be more interesting than individual punitive measures. :)

I'm always in the game, but I'd like to hear your opinion anyway in private. 

IpHGyGc.png

I'm always in the game, but I'd like to hear your opinion anyway in private. 

Nothing really. I was at war with you during the GPA.

Other than that no issues that need to be discussed in private.

I meant I approve of putting water under the bridge in regards to Pre's post about you.

I just think the same should be applied to Spyro.

Nothing really. I was at war with you during the GPA.

Other than that no issues that need to be discussed in private.

I meant I approve of putting water under the bridge in regards to Pre's post about you.

I just think the same should be applied to Spyro.

Well the GPA incident was handled quickly enough so it's all good. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Harms honestly just stop please. You are so annoying sometimes and really helped cause a lot of this !@#$ drama I can't stand.

Alright. Obviously Guardian seems like just a pure bully. That's what I get out of this.

HOWEVER (Thanks to Pre for posting else I would have never known)

You pretty much asked for it Spyro. Egging them on in chat?

I'm neutral and I would have handled it pretty much the same way.

A small localized war to get some payback. Totally understandable.

Everyone else though seems to just jump on the Guardian bandwagon, "Stupid ass !@#$ that draws attention to your own stupidity" Are you talking about yourself there Shelly?

Cause that's all I'm reading. Jodo is just a merc and I laughed when I saw him attack. (Sorry Spyro but I kind of expected Jodo to somehow be hired)

However Harms; I can't stand your attitude. Trying to get someone rolled because you are so butt hurt about whatever is bad form. I believe in handling issues silently and on my own and not going onto IRC to start of coalition of the willing. I agree that Spyro's posts (especially the victory one) were not well thought but couldn't have this whole issue been deescalated and dealt with appropriately?

All you have shown here is that yourself is warmongering and anti-neutral harms. You don't care about neutrality if you want to roll someone you have a disagreement with.

When people go around declaring war to teach alliances "how to play the game" or to teach people "not to post stupid posts" it turns everything from what should be fun into an annoying experience. It's elitist and it's stupid. Get off your high horse guys and start doing the "politics" that you all claim to be doing on a regular basis.

If the R2P doctrine, or coercive diplomacy, only involved war and direct military confrontation then we would live in a very different world.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: made a bit more neutral and less aggressive; sorry I got a bit hot and bothered.

Well I AM in guardian so when someone continues to make threads drawing attention to an issue that should've been buried long ago then I view it as a problem. Had spyro simply stopped posting trying to call house out on an issue with an alliance that he's no longer in then the issue is with Spyro. Not me. Not Pre. Not House. As for the bit about CU I cleared that up in the radio show Thursday. The purpose behind the war was experience for our war virgins and to help TEst the last bit was just to make the war a bit more interesting and to stir the pot a bit. Mission accomplished.

uHQTKq6.png

You got hit because you keep doing stupid ass !@#$ which draws attention to your own stupidity. It's a very crucial piece in all of this but unfortunately it's a piece you just can't seem to understand, unsurprisingly.

Hmm, someone doing stupid ass shit and then pleading for mercy.... where have I seen that before....wait!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2229-infinity-dow/?p=26763

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Hmm, someone doing stupid ass !@#$ and then pleading for mercy.... where have I seen that before....wait!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2229-infinity-dow/?p=26763

Did you really just reference a joke post he made during the speedround? christ.

Honestly, it's funny as &#33;@#&#036; that you even found that and then thought I was serious. lmfao

uHQTKq6.png