P&W Awards Redux

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

Yes, another awards thing. Nominations are now open until midnight the 16th EST. Voting will open the 17th at midnight & will be open for 48 hours.

You can submit your nominations at http://goo.gl/forms/G3efAOLXvQ. Up to the top 5 nominees in each category will be placed on the ballot for voting. Have fun & choose wisely.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Yes, another awards thing. Nominations are now open until midnight the 16th EST. Voting will open the 17th at midnight & will be open for 48 hours.

You can submit your nominations at http://goo.gl/forms/G3efAOLXvQ. Up to the top 5 nominees in each category will be placed on the ballot for voting. Have fun & choose wisely.

WTF? No. One is enough.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Wiki Mod

I had started this before I heard another had already been started. Figured may as well finish it.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So mine is like the Oscars, and you guys are like the kids choice awards?

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Vote in this one guys

The questions are great, and worth try

We need to pick one and stick with it. I choose Boyds since it already has so many responses.

So mine is like the Oscars, and you guys are like the kids choice awards?

Yours was one of the worst posts I ever seen...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Wiki Mod

http://goo.gl/forms/EVDkGXN6GD

Okay voting is now open. Due to the delay from the server downtime I have extended the vote time for 12 hours beyond what I planned. Results should be available around noon on the 20th EST.

Edited by Dr Rush

You should decrease the number of nominations required to get on the ballot for the individual nation awards. The options are way too limited this time around.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

• Wiki Mod

You should decrease the number of nominations required to get on the ballot for the individual nation awards. The options are way too limited this time around.

Its based on the top 5 people who received nominations.There were a number of ties at the cut off though & I had to make some judgment calls. Where possible I included all of ties. However in some case like amroses' sole claim on the Rolly-Polly award, there were to many tied at the cutoff & I had to just drop the lowest tier. In ambroses' case it was amrose with several nominations & then a bunch of people with just one. Also in couple of awards the nominations were highly polarized concentrating on just a few people.

You should add a category for best update (i.e. treasures, missile nerf, CEE project, credits, etc.)

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Wiki Mod

You should add a category for best update (i.e. treasures, missile nerf, CEE project, credits, etc.)

maybe next time. to late now though