Politics & War Radio!

vxLDFu6.png

Hey guys

Since the Bootleg Radio show is no longer taking place and we've added a new show to the P&W Channel, we decided we needed a new thread.

SHOW LISTINGS

"The Prefontaine & Malone Variety Show" - Hosted by Prefontaine and Malone. Every other Sunday @ 7:00pm EST. Prefontaine and Malone spend the first half of the show talking about suggestions made here on the forums and game mechanics and then spend the second half of the show talking about recent politics, wars and drama. More of a formal broadcast.

"K." - Hosted by Psycho (Cynic) and Shellhound. Every Thursday @ 10:00pm EST. Rampage and Shellhound will have "Co-Hosts" every week, along with special guests throughout the show. Shellhound and Rampage will spend 2-3 hours with their guests talking about all different aspects of the game, playing games, discussing drama, and maybe even having a little pillow talk on air. Who knows. This broadcast is a lot less formal than the Variety Show.

RADIO INFORMATION

Radio Link || Radio Archives || #Radio on Coldfront

Edited by Psycho

An informal radio was a great idea, not sure if that's what was intended but that's happened tonight

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I will try and get a mic or something

Alright!

Anyone who's interested in Co-Hosting or just being a Guest for a short time on "K." Can contact either Shellhound or I on IRC and let us know!

Was fun. 10/10 would bang again.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Whens the recording going to be posted?

Unfortunately being our first show, and it being impromptu (was kinda a test run really) we dont have a recording of tonights show. We will begin recording next Thursday.

Unfortunately being our first show, and it being impromptu (was kinda a test run really) we dont have a recording of tonights show. We will begin recording next Thursday.

That's okay. You can just type everything that was said then. I'm good at reading.

1dLyM2r.gif

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Looking for a couple more guests to come on throughout the show with Shellhound and I. Hit me up on IRC if you're interested!

Our co-hosts this week are:

Tim Armstrong, Guardian

and our guest lists consists of:

Carter0912, Rose's new head of Foreign Affairs. 

moonpie, Secretary of Interior from Viridian Entente.

Anyone with some ideas on interesting topics, debate or discussions we can have let me know. Let's bring a little adversity to the airwaves!

Edited by Psycho

Hey guys, I'd be willing to come on the show or help out with our what be it. Telephone or skype or what ever, I really don't like using skype because it is always so buggy for me, so ill use it if you need me to, but anything else would be better.

I wanted to contact you guys on IRC, but you weren't online. If I get excepted, just send me a ingame message to my nation (German Republic). I've gotta purdy dang good radio voice. :)

"Head-shots for days"