Declaration of Existence: SoSS

Ginger

Due to the somewhat recent breakdown of The Enclave, The Syndicate of Sovereign States has been established. The SoSS is geared for nations looking for one thing in an alliance: protection. We offer a safe environment for your nation to grow, away from the raiders looking to prey on unaligned nations.

We won't meddle in your national affairs, and ask only one thing of you: to abstain from raiding aligned and unaligned nations.

Our alliance page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1125

No charter as of yet, although I will draw one up soon.

Cheers,

Ginger

'Murica

You should drop the "The" in  the name, so you can be known as the SSS. Looks cleaner

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

stop making pointless alliances, there are more than enough to chose from. the incompetence and stupidity keeps increasing

If they're bad, they'll disband or be avoided. If they aren't, then good for them. Maybe you should be more optimistic?

• Upvote 1

stop making pointless alliances, there are more than enough to chose from. the incompetence and stupidity keeps increasing

Hey I bet your alliance was once a pointless alliance but it grew to be great. Dont underestimate the new alliance :P 

BK used to be a dinky little speck now its growing and more awesome than ever.

• Upvote 2

People have the choice to make an alliance or not. If that was the case, then Arrgh, Mensa, and Sigma doesn't need to exist.

Also, I have no idea what "VoC" is, so you're being a hypocrite.

Z98SzIG.png

Also, I have no idea what "VoC" is, so you're being a hypocrite.

extreme_face.gif

We used to be famous, and now they've forgotten us. I knew we should've stuck with the long, unpronounceable dutch name.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

extreme_face.gif

We used to be famous, and now they've forgotten us. I knew we should've stuck with the long, unpronounceable dutch name.

I am sorry but once you go VoC you never go back.... dont worry some of us remember :P

extreme_face.gif

Should've stuck with VoC. It'd have stopped uh... Certain people... from calling you &#33;@#&#036;. :P

Apparently that words censored. You know what I mean though lol.

• Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

Noah, the mark dude just doesnt understand our language or wasnt here that long to attempt understanding

Wait... do you even have a nation?

But this sounds like an interesting idea guys, to your enemies bring devastation.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Excuse me

You are excused

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg