What Was It All For?

Alan

Serving under Alan was nothing more than a privilege that I never deserved. Without him and the teaching hand of Korra I would have quit PnW long ago. But the community built in Black Skies kept me here. We saw each other as a second family. Goofy and fun yet professional all the same. Did we have issues at times? Yes. but what alliance hasn't had issues? You don't get to be a top alliance without going through speed bumps or growing pains. That being said we enjoyed our little slice of the micro world and thrived in it. You will be missed Alan and we hope you come back soon. This game just isn't the same without you. 

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Two things can be true at once. This community can be quite toxic. Also, Skill Issue.

The skill issue is in bad taste tbh. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The Coven was my First Alliance ,not only the first but the first one to give me a place and chance to play this game .For I had tried one other but ,they said since I was new they had no room for me .From the very moment I joined I was shown a wonderful and welcoming Family of Players and Comrades in Arms ,I was taken under wing by Kiwi and a few others(Lysander)  and taught the rules and also the in's and out of how to do combat and build my Nation .Damien who was our Leader spoke to us often in game and also personally if we needed extra information about a tactic or a rule about the game ,his discord was always open to all in the Coven Family ,I even invited my GF to play and she unsure of the game joined anyway and found a great place full of wonderful and caring people who showed us nothing but kindness and companionship .All this was from the Top down for it starts from the Top ( Alan ) Your Leadership was on many levels one of the best I have seen in a game ,your vision to always see a way out of a situation *reminded me of Captain Kirk and the Kobayashi Maru test * Even when we were out numbered or even  out gunned ,we never felt like we were in a losing war due to your Leadership they way you would lead during times of War was spectacular and honestly keep us all afloat. You Sir made this game for Myself and I can speak for my GF on this one matter a Great Game we have come to enjoy and Love playing ,You will never be missed for you will always remain in our thoughts with smiles and laughter that Friends have thru Bonding over a mutual endeavor You were always fair and open to your Alliance members and we were always given a  informed choice . I hope you  know who your Friends are and those who will always stick by your side .Set sail My Captain and let the seas know that the Black Skies rule the Oceans of Orbs and where ever the Black Skies Flag flies your Foes will know Fear because you have something none other has nor will they ever have ,You have Family and Family is forever 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I’ve noticed you forgot to mention about your threats to dox players yourself.

This has been misconstrued.

I warned people to change their IPs and to cease registering fake accounts on a website I own and run.  If you go to a 3rd party site to harass someone have the smarts to:

1) Not use your own email.
2) Don't use your real birthday
3) Don't allow your IP to be tracked because you're on mobile.

A handful of people wanted to troll me and I now have some of their IP address that makes me the bad guy? They could of even deleted the accounts! Instead they decided to continue.

Alex has some of your IP addresses. You going to blame him for having them because you signed up for P&W?

1 hour ago, Popat said:

You attack other people and when you receive retaliation , you are crying? I don't like when someone attacks others and inflicts harm upon their moral character for no reason but you reap what you sow. You accused me along with @Mac, @Tiberius Aurionand 5 other micro leaders of sexual harassment in Royal Orbis News. 

20231210_071613399.thumb.webp.c900c0cb0c0f89fc94606f4b6d1ffcac.webp

I've spoken to Mac's victim and have screenshots of that.

I'm not here to argue with you. I can refute everything, provide mounds of screenshots and evidence until I'm blue in the face but all P&W does to argue is say "nuh uh". 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

7 hours ago, Popat said:

Tell me what actions United Commerce Republic indulged in for which you used your alliance to punish them. You attacked them and extorted them for 300m. UCR is not the only example. You extorted Tempest Order for 750m , and attacked several alliances like EoPG for no reason. 
The Coven held the discord of a micro called Doom Legion hostage and forced a merge upon them. You said you were killing shit micros and making Orbis a better place. In the end , BS got killed instead. Anti semitism and sexual harassment is an excuse used by you to damage the image of your opponents and justify the wars you initiate.

You also have a habit of cherrypicking screenshots from people.

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.43.51 AM.png

You attack other people and when you receive retaliation , you are crying? I don't like when someone attacks others and inflicts harm upon their moral character for no reason but you reap what you sow. You accused me along with @Mac, @Tiberius Aurionand 5 other micro leaders of sexual harassment in Royal Orbis News. Me , Tiberius and Mac have had bad past  with you and one can clearly tell it at the first glance that you are spreading misinformation because you target the same alliances and people over and over again. You have continuously tried to slander people even after the situations have been resolved. He also drove out a player called Enki  from the game as he was laughed at his illness by Alan.

You merged with PRIU and treated Palsada like shit. Why don't you answer this WoT if you are truly right? You can never come up with a response.  

You wished to manage other micros and control them. You don't get to drag people in dirt and then not expect them to get back at you.

The death of Black Skies was totally the result of your own shortcomings and failures. Your diplomacy was full of ego and cherrypicking screenshots and you got constantly rolled. The situation of BS finally got so worse that you all had to disband with no other choice than merge. Black Skies/The Coven absolutely got what it deserved. I wish you good luck irl.

wdgaf 🤓

Edited by Chromatica
  • Downvote 3

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭."

2038012812_ezgif.com-resize(1).gif.a5321ce5eedafd4d8c891dd711c3abc8.gif

Aggression was definitely a path you regularly took, and you tended to only think about your side of the story and build a brick wall between the other. Still remember the time you got pissed at me for messaging you at "3am", completely disregarding the prospect of timezones... But oh well, it's in the past, and I wish you well in life, as we are all just human :) 

• Like 2

Serpentis? More like Serpenis

The quality of the folks spending their time here to argue Alan, and the fact that some of them can't manage it without leaning on casual misogyny as a crutch, in public on the forums (not that a discord shitpost of it would be classier), is all the testimony anyone anywhere needs to know that, regardless of Alan's own vast and varied faults...

He didn't miss with a single one of those points.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

9 hours ago, Alan said:

Nobody cares about the truth.

Including you apparently, you fished for screenshots from MM and Atlas barely a month ago. Such an honour to have been able to go to war with you before it was all over.

I hope you have a good rest of your life but whining about misinformation while spreading it is not the way to go out.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

well..I've never known you personally, nor really liked all the drama, i preferred to stay out of it, which can be said the same for my alliance, but i always liked the perseverance you showed leading your alliance, getting pushed and shoved around but continuing on as if it wasn't nothing bad. We're all human, and as such, we need breaks, make yours as long as it needs to be. 

Stay well Alan

UWU

(edit 2)....it's Antarctica Alliance btw....but I know what you mean, Thanks for getting us and have a great rest of your day if possible

Edited by nill
I have better grammar than Grammerly.

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU

Never Help People, Friends Are Just Future Enemies, There is No Difference Between "IC" and "OOC"

Its like he wrote directions on how to fail

Everyone has an invite to Atlas and always will because reaching out to people and trusting them is the only way to win, including you Alan because everyone has value when looked at closely enough

Good luck

• Like 3