What Was It All For?

Alan

9 hours ago, -Feanor- said:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. The big bully of the "discord" game has finally capsized. And one last thing, your the biggest bully ive ever met in this game yet your the most emotionally affected person in the game. You banned me from all your alliances discords because i had a jest with you about spelling a rank in your alliance wrong and you tried to play it off like the word "sergents" was inspired by a kids clothing line. That is the lamest 30 second google search to try and save yourself from a very very minor "dis". But to be honest i was just playing around and wasn't trying hurt you lol Hence you banned me from every thing connected to black skies for the minor comment i made. Ive watched you claim to be protectors of many many micro and nano's and instead you extorted and bullied people you  protected. On one account since a micro you were protecting wasnt growing so you dropped them slotted them and took all they had. You sir are a con artist. You are a troll who pretends to be police. Youve killed(left the game) alot of my friends who used to play until the coven enslaved their alliance and took everything. PS your youtube videos have no views- nobody wants to watch you talk and play for 4 hours and i cant interact with you other than social media. Don't worry i wont post screenshots, you reputation speaks for itself. If it looks like crap and smells like crap= it's probably crap. Its a text based gaMe/app online for christ sake. Drink some sleepy time tea

Oh, I remember Nashdar saying something about how Black Skies, well Alan, was very disrespectful during a conflict and how the best choice he made was ditching Alan, I don't remember where i saw it but i know i did UWU

Pet me, do it, i know you want to UWU

On 2/21/2024 at 3:01 PM, Japan said:

Your legacy lives on in the OCN chats that bash you.

Thanks for the death threats on the way out btw.

image_2024-02-21_150433010.png

He should have said to be “hanged” rather then should be “hung” Where I come from the only animal that is truly hung is the horse in the field with the giant Johnson 🤣

IMG_5064.gif

• Haha 1

"Since then it's been a roller coaster of people joining Black Skies, loving it but then as soon as they leave, bash the alliance for either my leadership or the way we operated"

because you locked the bank out of my hard earned safekeep. Resources win wars, you cant lock us out of that. And then leave the alliance on dark completely, while you kept saying we were beating aurora (hitting high infra targets and inflating net isnt winning a war). Give us some actual information. That entire war was just a shitshow. We knew nothing and you gave us even less and had such massive favoritism it was ridiculous

I was the highest ranking net for BS and in return I got my bank locked until I begged literally every gov to give it back. BS was a great community but you can't play the victim card every time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2