Concerning Jesus Cruz

Speaker Faris Wheeler

I'm tired of people from TEst, Guardian, and Rose telling me and my alliance what to do when It isn't even their concern, nor are we a threat to those alliances. So if people from those alliances just leave me alone please!

All I wanted was a peaceful alliance with people who may or may not be in danger from these alliances, for whatever they did.

Although I don't support your decision of letting certain members into your alliance, it's your decision to make and I respect that. 

I'm tired of people from TEst, Guardian, and Rose telling me and my alliance what to do when It isn't even their concern, nor are we a threat to those alliances. So if people from those alliances just leave me alone please!

All I wanted was a peaceful alliance with people who may or may not be in danger from these alliances, for whatever they did.

So your whole idea was to create a haven for hated players?

Good luck with that one.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

When you let hated people into your alliance, the perception of you and your alliance will be negative. You know the whole "A bad tree can't bear good fruit and a good tree can't bear bad fruit" and "you are known by the company you keep"? Whether or not it feels like people are harassing you, they're letting you know the perception you are creating of your alliance. When you make public announcements, you are going to get public feedback. They're offering advice (albeit, unsolicited advice, but advice nonetheless). Either take the advice or ignore it, but don't get your feathers ruffled. 

That being said, I support your attempts to reform these... people  <_<. I just hope you know what you're doing.

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

On this thread, ELPINCHAZO liked the comment of Hereno.

I feel like this alliance is going to help bring everyone together with their mutual hate of it :lol:

But really, good luck.

i don't hate morgan or his alliance

if i did i would tell him to deal with jesus cruz et al. rather than giving actual good advice which is to get rid of him

embargo? Aamir has been in my list longlong ago, until the war has given him become "more decent" in the market.

what about raiding and looting within the alliance? how about blockade Jesus Cruz so he got no resources in and out since he got lots of benefits from violation of raiding within different alliance....

it is all about how the leader restrict their members not to break their rule, but follow it or not is all members business.

I would prefer they should have their own alliance if any of us have trouble to keep them.

• Upvote 1

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying that ICE is god awful.

uHQTKq6.png

I may not agree with MF's taste in, uh, are we calling Jesus Cruz and Aamir members? Huh, I thought they were gnats waiting to be swatted. Well, whatever, it's his alliance, and if he's the one who can finally get them into shape, and to where they don't start dry humping attacking anything that moves, then I'm for it. So cheers, I guess.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying that ICE is god awful.

Why do you care? It's not your alliance, we are not a threat to you. So just leave us alone

Edited by Morgan Fraser
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Morgan, you're going to have to get used to people expressing their opinions about you alliances actions. No-one is telling you what to do, we're just telling you that you've made some shit decisions thus far. Every alliance had it's decisions weighed and judged publicly, you're nothing special.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Morgan, you're going to have to get used to people expressing their opinions about you alliances actions. No-one is telling you what to do, we're just telling you that you've made some !@#$ decisions thus far. Every alliance had it's decisions weighed and judged publicly, you're nothing special.

Even if you think his alliance has made bad decisions, you should keep those thoughts to yourself or express them in private diplomatic channels. Nothing is gained by publicly slandering alliances and their membership.

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Even if you think his alliance has made bad decisions, you should keep those thoughts to yourself or express them in private diplomatic channels. Nothing is gained by publicly slandering alliances and their membership.

If someone post something in the public forums, they have to expect feedback.

• Upvote 2

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

First, one thing:

Slander noun Law

The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

It's not Slander if it's true, and I seriously doubt I could hurt Morgan Fraser's reputation any more than he already has. That said, I can and I will make my thoughts and opinions public because, as every action anyone makes has world-wide consequences, every action everyone makes directly involves everyone else. Morgan should be glad that everyone is being so vocal--he has a clear understanding of what everyone thinks about him and his alliance, instead of most of the rest of us who have to speculate or infer.

How about you and GPA handle politics however you want, and you let the rest of us handle politics how we want. Things are more fun that way.

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I would never slander an alliance or their membership! Libel, on the other hand...
xzhPlEh.png?1

Nothing gained? My post count gains and sheepy pays you for post.

Good luck keeping shellhound quiet. If you figure out how, pass that on over to us here in guardian, please.

• Upvote 1

It looks like Jesus Cruz has joined SI. Have fun with that one, Fox Fire. \o/

Yeahno.

Application DENIED!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--