Concerning Jesus Cruz

Speaker Faris Wheeler

To The Supreme Gentlemen, and other alliances that he has raided

From: Jesus Cruz Date: 12/05/2014 Friday 8:46 pm Report Content

I need help with some wars with the supreme gentlemen

Alright, do you absolutely swear you won't attack anyone in any alliance?

From: Jesus Cruz Date: 12/05/2014 Friday 8:56 pm Report Content

i do

If he raids ANYBODY in ANY alliance ever again, ICE will kick him immediately.

PS. I didn't know where to put this so...

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

The way I'm interpreting this is that you'll help him with us, which would make me think that you are gonna help fight us.  I would not mind that because I really want to make a thread titled "Allow us to break the ICE".  So I hope you're telling the truth, but just in case this isn't true we're just going to send him back to you in a vegetative state and let you figure out what you want to do with him.

Edited by Otto von Bismarck
  • Upvote 2

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

The way I'm interpreting this is that you'll help him with us, which would make me think that you are gonna help fight us.  I would not mind that because I really want to make a thread titled "Allow us to break the ICE".  So I hope you're telling the truth, but just in case this isn't true we're just going to send him back to you in a vegetative state and let you figure out what you want to go with him.

Alright that's fine, and with this thread what I'm telling you is the pure truth,

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

The way I'm interpreting this is that you'll help him with us, which would make me think that you are gonna help fight us.  I would not mind that because I really want to make a thread titled "Allow us to break the ICE".  So I hope you're telling the truth, but just in case this isn't true we're just going to send him back to you in a vegetative state and let you figure out what you want to do with him.

>implying we haven't already

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

You accepted Jesus Cruz and Aamir? Jeez, soon enough here my entire embargo list will be under your AA.

this guy has been raiding people and hopping alliances since before the si-test war

you should probably not waste your time on him

Both of these guys are right. Don't be desperate for members. They will come. Don't take members like Jesus Cruz or Aamir. 

this guy has been raiding people and hopping alliances since before the si-test war

you should probably not waste your time on him

Right. I'm all for second chances, sure, but I'm not really one for fifteenth chances. <_<
xzhPlEh.png?1

Noticed your alliance has Aamir, Jesus Cruz, and Xavier Kelley. Aamir and you both have experience running alliances (Nation Pride for Aamir, Imperial of Scotland for you) so I look forward to seeing how this goes. Best of luck with Jesus Cruz.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Don't listen to the naysayers. Incompetent members are best members. You should always keep them around for someone to laugh at and &#33;@#&#036; your alliance up at every turn. ;)

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Don't listen to the naysayers. Incompetent members are best members. You should always keep them around for someone to laugh at and !@#$ your alliance up at every turn. ;)

On that note, why did SI let Xenowolf leave? :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

On that note, why did SI let Xenowolf leave? :P

Who is Xenowolf?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Xenodolf*

We didn't. That's why we &#33;@#&#036;ed him up.

Although we did suspend the anti desertion rule during the war. I have no idea why he left, he wouldn't tell me.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Noticed your alliance has Aamir, Jesus Cruz, and Xavier Kelley. Aamir and you both have experience running alliances (Nation Pride for Aamir, Imperial of Scotland for you) so I look forward to seeing how this goes. Best of luck with Jesus Cruz.

Singing a different tune from last night pub.

uHQTKq6.png

I'm tired of people from TEst, Guardian, and Rose telling me and my alliance what to do when It isn't even their concern, nor are we a threat to those alliances. So if people from those alliances just leave me alone please!

All I wanted was a peaceful alliance with people who may or may not be in danger from these alliances, for whatever they did.

I'm tired of people from TEst, Guardian, and Rose telling me and my alliance what to do when It isn't even their concern, nor are we a threat to those alliances. So if people from those alliances just leave me alone please!

All I wanted was a peaceful alliance with people who may or may not be in danger from these alliances, for whatever they did.

Gonna be hard when you let in rejected people

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Good luck with that, telling other people what to do is their thing. If you take that away from them, then they'll have nothing left. 

Also, what made you think asking nicely was going to make them go away?

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.