[PEACE] All in a day

leonissenbaum

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

if you really dont like it, I would look to your leadership and tell them, as they are the ones who have been pretty effectively weaponizing it over that last year or so.  This war really was us trying to force a nap change, and it is why eclipse jumped in, because they realized if they didn't, we could do to them what they have been doing to others.

I do get that my side actually *does* things and gets things done and your side *attempts* things. 

And blaming the nr 1 might feel good but this NaP and white peace thing goes beyond that I think (without excluding my own gov in this btw). 

This is me getting some fun out of this mess btw, nothing else so sorry if this was too mean, t'was but a jest. 

Edited by Arthur Wellington
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

My guy your having a complete meltdown without anyone prompting it. Might be time for you to touch some grass and stop playing for a bit.😂

He probably thinks that grass is a creation of human imagination that is 10x2 pixels in size

• Upvote 2

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

1 hour ago, SleepingNinja said:

My guy your having a complete meltdown without anyone prompting it. Might be time for you to touch some grass and stop playing for a bit.😂

giphy.gif

I honestly have not read a single thing he has said, that is how completely uninteresting the 1000 rants he has made in every single thread the past few days. Something really ruffled his feathers big time.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

I honestly have not read a single thing he has said, that is how completely uninteresting the 1000 rants he has made in every single thread the past few days. Something really ruffled his feathers big time.

Bros trying to inflate his post count.

22 minutes ago, BigBadBulldog said:

Some bullshit man, I had a lot of wars lined up, was waiting for the end of the wars to hit these, and my aa leaders told me to “peace out”, I hate this 

No offense man, but you look like you get your ass kicked.  Peace was probably a blessing for you.

• Haha 3