Orbis first Alliance Leadership Summit.

Prefontaine

I can attend the meeting but cannot participate in the 1 - 2 hour discussion, VoC will still input comments none the less if members have time to attend. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Someone should definitely record the meeting and paste it on here!

I'm always connected to IRC, so I can grab the logs, and maybe even colour code them according the alliance of the representative.

On that note, however, I definitely think that everyone should use alliance tags of some sort (i.e. Kurdanak[Rose]) to prevent confusion.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Sir, I was under the impression that this is a public event. I do not see how me not being invited could bar my involvement. I will see you there.

It's a Government Summit. You are not of member of your alliance's government are you?

Fire is nice eh?

I'm always connected to IRC, so I can grab the logs, and maybe even colour code them according the alliance of the representative.

On that note, however, I definitely think that everyone should use alliance tags of some sort (i.e. Kurdanak[Rose]) to prevent confusion.

Good, Having color codes would definitely make it easier for me, and I like stuff to be easy!

I'll be there so I can see if I can get LF as well on

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Since people keep bringing me up, I will be attending, but i am working this Sunday until 600PM EST(400PM Server time).  So i will not be able to get on until the very end of the meeting, However most of my government guys are going, they will be able to answer all of the questions and debates just as i can.

Plus, i am sure there will be logs for the meeting so i will be able to go back and review them later.

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

I'll see if I can be there, I'll know for sure when the date is closer.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

It's a Government Summit. You are not of member of your alliance's government are you?

From what I understand, anyone can attend silently, but only three representatives from each alliance will be allowed to speak.

I intend to attend, anyway.

To be honest, I'm sure you are welcome to attend.

To attend. lol.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well as he's not technically in gov, he wouldn't receive voice, but he could observe. And then run the shadow puppets as usual.

Or we could avoid all the needless bullshit and let the man speak. :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm particularly interested in helping new players grow.  I'd love to be there for that part of it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Well as he's not technically in gov, he wouldn't receive voice, but he could observe. And then run the shadow puppets as usual.

All representatives must be listed as government on the in game alliance page, should someone outside of government wish to be a representative then one of the leaders must contact me in advance either in this thread, on IRC, or PM me in game/here/guardian forums no less than 24 hours prior to the summit.

No reason Hereno can't be a representative if SI wants to make him one.

wF9Bjre.gif