Orbis first Alliance Leadership Summit.

Prefontaine

QOy587m.jpg

A while back I broached the idea of holding a leadership summit for Orbis. There seemed to be a decent interest, so I'm going to go ahead and set a time and date for the first session. A second session may be held by those who are unable to attended, and I with thus leave the date and time up to them to decide. The first Leadership summit for Orbis shall be Sunday, December 7th, at 5:00 PM EST (3PM Game time) and shall take place on IRC, coldfront in channel #PWSummit and last at most two hours.

Topics for the first summit shall be limited to three, and as of now shall be:

1. Fostering new alliances, helping new players grow and stay.
  2. Raid policies
  3. How to increase political activity, and help the game.

These topics can change if needed, however I want to limit what we talk about, and try to only talk about those things as nothing will get done otherwise. Each alliance will be permitted to have no more than 3 members attending the meeting with speech privileges (any are welcome, just will not be allowed to speak in the channel as it will distract from the task at hand, they can PM their representatives to bring up points). All representatives must be listed as government on the in game alliance page, should someone outside of government wish to be a representative then one of the leaders must contact me in advance either in this thread, on IRC, or PM me in game/here/guardian forums no less than 24 hours prior to the summit. 

I encourage every alliance from the first two pages to show up, act like adults for two hours, and stay on topic. If someone wishes to suggest a different topic then please suggest it here, if it's popular then we can sub out either topic 1 or 2. We will not discuss creating a document akin to the UN. We're not trying to making a governing body of alliances.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll be there

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

No

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No

How many of your forum posts are just you saying "no"? http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3636-300-food-145/#entry47510

Edited by Mikhail Gorbachev

How many of your forum posts are just you saying "no"? http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3636-300-food-145/#entry47510

I don't no

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Not gov. Would like to sit in as an observer. Will refrain from speaking if required.

Any number of observers are welcome, I will be making it so you're required to have voice to speak, and non representatives will not have any channel permissions.

I hope to see it actually happen this time ;)

I assume the 2 hour cap is because you and I have a radio show at 7PM EST that Sunday?

If we run a show, yes. Also because I don't want this thing to drag forever.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll come.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I'll add a running tally edited to the OP, but can alliances who plan on having people attend provide me with a list of your representatives. So far we have UPN, ROSE, II, BoC, and of course Guardian showing interest.

scSqPGJ.gif

Any number of observers are welcome, I will be making it so you're required to have voice to speak, and non representatives will not have any channel permissions.

If we run a show, yes. Also because I don't want this thing to drag forever.

Sweet. Maybe I'll come.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Count me in.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif