I hate both sides in Global War 28

Miwlikot Pautway

16 minutes ago, Miwlikot Pautway said:

I hate both sides in GW28. Rose is desperately trying to sell spy ops (as many of you know by now), and this guy in The Legion (Illusha) had the audacity to disrespectfully raid a weakened nation (Luna, my only PnW friend so far) that isn't even in the war.

Those kids would be very upset if they could read.

Edited by SlyWolf21

As Shen Bapiro the Prominent Pnw lawyer  you know you have rights. Contact my pnw famous law firm and I will send a stongly worded letter to Legion to end these attacks.

Why are you reading this.

After some rethinking yesterday, it seems like combatants and non-combatants raiding any weakened nation, combatant (especially on the losing side) or non-combatant, during a Global War is considerably more common than I thought. So whatever 👀

Edited by Miwlikot Pautway

Personally I don't dislike either side enough to want to try burying them. Give both sides a chance I guess. (I wasn't included in their plans or in the loop, so they can't blame me if it goes wrong for them if I don't get myself involved.)

Both are doing as they should if planning against each other. So can't fault them for wanting a war.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

On 8/8/2023 at 12:45 PM, Miwlikot Pautway said:

I hate both sides in GW28. Rose is desperately trying to sell spy ops (as many of you know by now), and this guy in The Legion (Illusha) had the audacity to disrespectfully raid a weakened nation (Luna, my only PnW friend so far) that isn't even in the war.

Sounds like you need to grow your nation and your alliance, and work the alliance system to the point that no one will think of raiding your friend.  Get right on that.