Yell at the clouds with me

Kastor

Bots and Automation

Everything in this game from trading, recruitment, war declarations to spy ops, WC findings and banking is all done by AI.

It's no longer a "How good are you at MA" or "How are you managing your economy". It's just whoever has the most inclusive bot wins. Destroys any chances for the newer alliances to get off the ground and really saps the bred talent from the new player base.

Spies went public because of bots. Next thing they'll release is automated attacks for raids or automated banking when you run out of Uranium.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Pascal said:

People who believe an alliance's econ and milcom quality depend solely on AI/Tech don't know anything about milcom and econ, or aren't anywhere near close to decent at it.

And then their Ai/Tech is just Borg. :P

6 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

The obsession over tiering in the past few years has honestly drained some fun out of the game. I get that it's a logical evolution but when everything has stakes attached to it, it means there's less room to screw around and actually make memories worth remembering.

The days when I was a c17 nation, fighting off multiple nations from c15-c24 during my time in TJest.

What changed, and I don't like it, is no more Clarke's Sister, 4 hour long Kastorium shows (where the actual show was 1 hour long and post-show was 3) or Les Paul Supreme talking about suing a teenage girl for pnw banter.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

What changed, and I don't like it, is no more Clarke's Sister, 4 hour long Kastorium shows (where the actual show was 1 hour long and post-show was 3) or Les Paul Supreme talking about suing a teenage girl for pnw banter.

I wonder if LPS ever finished those pesky exams.

• Haha 2

On 7/26/2023 at 12:54 AM, Kastor said:

What’s something that changed in the game that you really dislike? I’ll go first.

Why do alliances have FA servers for their alliance? I’m not joining your FA server bro I am already in to many as-is. 

LOOKING AT YOU SKETCHY.

I can tell you more about it here: https://discord.com/invite/77htKmrtdY

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

17 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Man VM'd right before globals, it was like clockwork.

You could always tell a Global was happening when he VM’d for longer than 2 weeks.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love that you're calling Sketchy out on this when Aurora has Main, FA, MA, and c20+ servers (technically there's also an IA server and the Goon Squad server). Though I will say as someone who can see the majority of channels in those servers, I appreciate having them separate lol. Especially when it is war time.

• Like 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Jacob Knox said:

I love that you're calling Sketchy out on this when Aurora has Main, FA, MA, and c20+ servers (technically there's also an IA server and the Goon Squad server). Though I will say as someone who can see the majority of channels in those servers, I appreciate having them separate lol. Especially when it is war time.

No one cares about Aurora. Like at all. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=