A public apology from Randy Savage

Hiroshima

I would like to apologize to Cynic and Rose as a whole. Poaching is wrong, raiding is wrong and being dumb is wrong, unless you actually have a mental handicap, I guess. Maybe I should go get tested, but that costs money.

Anyway, I will be giving command to my heir, Xendolf. I will leave him all resources needed to build a strong alliance. What he does with CNT is up to him.

I will attempt to join Rose, I only hope my actions have not sullied our friendship enough that we can't make amends.

At this time, I'd like to apologize to the PnW community as a whole. I am sorry.

• Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

It takes a lot of honor to admit one's mistakes in such a way. I remember a time not so long ago when I was trying to run a new alliance and things didn't go too well: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1586-regarding-the-corn-shuckers/

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

What is it with all these seemingly forced public apologies? Just wondering here.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

It's either an "It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission" thing, or just a sign of the milk-blooded form of diplomacy of the times.  Watching the prostrations should come with free popcorn for the observers to snack on while national leaders grovel in the dust.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

What is it with all these seemingly forced public apologies? Just wondering here.

One person makes one and then it spreads. Soon everyone will be saying sorry for no reason. Anyways, this does bring some nice fling to the game.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

A single nation's announcement on its own behalf is not "Alliance Affairs."

While I'm not one to argue with moderators, this is alliance affairs. It was him departing his alliance and leaving his alliance in the hands of Xeno.

Also, what about situations when it's a 1-man alliance, those would also be considered Alliance Affairs.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

While I'm not one to argue with moderators, this is alliance affairs. It was him departing his alliance and leaving his alliance in the hands of Xeno.

Also, what about situations when it's a 1-man alliance, those would also be considered Alliance Affairs.

By definition, there's no such thing as a one man/nation alliance, although the game has to allow it for alliance creation.  But, I do agree this pertains to alliance affairs for the reason you mentioned.  Had he simply been leaving one and going to the other, then no.  He was turning over command, which is an alliance noteworthy event.

c3Ct0v4.png

Xenodolf you say? Interesting..... Good luck in Rose.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I wasn't surprised by the move, although I think it's a close call. But look at the title. It's clear to me the alliance information in the thread was tangential: not the driving force. Edited by Grillick

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Creeam of the crop, macho man randy savage is the cream of the crop ooooh yea oh yea cream of the crop.

Never bet against Macho King Randy Savage, CAUSE YOU'll ALL GO BROKE!
  • Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax