[Bloc Update] ESPN8: The Ocho Presents ODOO Tournament in South Bend

Canbec

Just now, darkblade said:

How dare you remake Hollywood with us.

Shhhhh you can't reveal the secret treaty yet.

• Haha 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

did yall just turn back around to sign Grumpy after complaining about upper tier consolidation against Fortuna in one of the biggest dogpiles ever?

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Another Hollywood? Interesting. :P

• Haha 2

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

34 minutes ago, Mega said:

Another Hollywood? Interesting. :P

No no, this one has far more Cataclysmic flavor!

But for real, party time for new friends.

1 hour ago, Kyubnyan said:

Shhhhh you can't reveal the secret treaty yet.

I'm taking all posts from you as high gov leaks from now on, given your record.

Serious take: I don't see an alternative to this move unless Grumpy wanted to disband, join a group like Midgard, or stay pseudo-paperless forever. As much as I love paperless, I know people won't be doing that.

Forming a smaller or new sphere made them a target, joining Rose or Fortuna would only solidify either's advantage and be political suicide for all involved, this was the right move for the time.

Edited by Roberts
  • Upvote 4

TKR's sphere had very little upper tier presence compared to either one of Fortuna and Rose sphere, so it makes perfect sense. Historically both TKR and Grumpy have pretty much always gotten along as well, so I really don't see where the issue is. Good luck with this.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Downvote 1