I'd like to eat, can y'all grubbers stop nuking each other?

cpennock

Since you have 9 cities, I do not recommend you produce food. I would instead consolidate all those spots to producing something more profitable like bauxite or aluminum. This will probably help you especially in wartime since everyone needs aluminum in war. You'll be able to use this money to buy yourself food on the market. I also recommend once we have peace, you store up food for situations like these.

Alternatively, larger alliances have large supplies for their members so I highly recommending an alliance that has a better idea of how the game works and can help you in times of need.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

15 hours ago, cpennock said:

Yeah Chiaskaka's have noticed the whole dang world be covered in nuclear sludge accompanied by moaner graphs, people with alliance flags for faces, questions about Who is winning, and if it's visible to everyone or not. Dang no one is winning cause there's no food! We are down to eating a few noodles of chef boy-are-dee's a day out here. Our lemonade stands are only allowed to serve three dribbles of lemonade tops. PLEASE STOP NUKING EACH OTHER! Y'all wont even be able to laugh when your throats are parched unable to drink more than a few dribblets, y'all start looking like pigs stuck on a tin roof. 

There over 4 billion food

Just now, cpennock said:

there's 26 people selling food... and the last half of them are selling food for millions of dollars each. I reckon it'll be about 7 days before everyone is crowded around that last cheese puck. 

Don't worry, we won't run out of food completely. We've had our fair share of wars. The question is why are you still attempting to produce food when it's not profitable at 9 cities?

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

idk, I switched the farms over to bauxite now so yall can use it to smack each other in a big muckbang. If only you could all come together for a food festival rather than a nuke festival maybe we could prosper for once. 

38 minutes ago, cpennock said:

idk, I switched the farms over to bauxite now so yall can use it to smack each other in a big muckbang. If only you could all come together for a food festival rather than a nuke festival maybe we could prosper for once. 

There are times for prosperity and times for war. Now is a time for war!!

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team