[Merge] The Fall of the Phoenix

Dream

8 hours ago, Rainbowgeist said:

Bloated Micro joins Cata, noice. Good luck Cata! 

I know little about DP members or their competence or lack thereof so don't take this as a comment on them specifically.  But what most "incompetent" micros lack is effective leadership and organization. It isn't like CATA members are just an elite breed of supergeniuses who came out of the womb with a PhD in theoretical physics, I only fight well because I was taught by people who knew how to play the game right not because I'm better or smarter. This game isn't that hard and there's really not that much of a learning curve. The only thing most "incompetent" members lack is proper guidance, as long as they're active and eager I'm certain that 90% of PnW members with an IQ greater than their shoe size can follow instructions from gov. Also--low tiers suck no matter what alliance you're in. They're either down there because they're new and need more time to learn, they want to be there, they're in an alliance that doesn't know how to allocate funds efficiently/doesn't care about them, or because they're so dumb nobody would rightfully give them anything. But I think it's a minority in the latter category.  What I'm saying is, I'm not concerned. If they're already good that's great--and if they're not then make them good. 

Edited by Cassia
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Daveth said:

That's the least of my concerns, Changeup. This time around feels far more like a betrayal. We were told about this by a third party after it was already essentially a done deal to later confirm with them, after months of helping them with numerous things they were struggling with. 

Dang, CTO really only found out as a fait accompli 😧

2 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

Hold the !@#$ up real quick, divine fricking phoenix is merging with CotL 2.0? I've been awoken from my fricking slumber to hear that the alliance that accepted 400-500 fricking applicants for the memes and shit has merged with another as equally shitty Alliance. Is that why you're merging is because you both have the most shittiest of respect in this shithole you call politics and fricking war? What the !@#$ you disgraceful piece of human shit @JadenStar10 choosing to lead this Alliance into the fricking ground. As heir of ayyslamic Caliphate, I personally renounce my respect from Jaden and proclaim him a enemy to the state.

Geez, Winga :c be nice to the DP and the Cata and the Jaden, no need to get personal

That being said, good luck guys

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

Hold the !@#$ up real quick, divine fricking phoenix is merging with CotL 2.0? I've been awoken from my fricking slumber to hear that the alliance that accepted 400-500 fricking applicants for the memes and shit has merged with another as equally shitty Alliance. Is that why you're merging is because you both have the most shittiest of respect in this shithole you call politics and fricking war? What the !@#$ you disgraceful piece of human shit @JadenStar10 choosing to lead this Alliance into the fricking ground. As heir of ayyslamic Caliphate, I personally renounce my respect from Jaden and proclaim him a enemy to the state.

There's not enough grass in this world for you to touch if you're actually this enraged about a merger in a browser sim. 

inb4 this is actually some inside joke and I'm an idiot

Edited by Cassia
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

cataclysm does not have Akuyro calm down. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Cassia said:

There's not enough grass in this world for you to touch if you're actually this enraged about a merger in a browser sim. 

inb4 this is actually some inside joke and I'm an idiot

Inside joke, but dpe is actually shit and I didn't expect them to live past 30 days

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

cataclysm does not have Akuyro calm down. 

Clock and ball torture from Wikipedia the free encyclopedia at en.wikipedia.org

4 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

Dang, CTO really only found out as a fait accompli 😧

Geez, Winga :c be nice to the DP and the Cata and the Jaden, no need to get personal

That being said, good luck guys

I'm going to beat Jaden up, then will forcibly disband cotL 2.0

17 minutes ago, Wingawoo said:

Inside joke, but dpe is actually shit and I didn't expect them to live past 30 days

I'm going to beat Jaden up, then will forcibly disband cotL 2.0

Big bark, Minuscule bite you have.

Side note off of MC, all elite self centered toxic North Pointers have left Cata awhile go where most joined ASM. On the other hand, Jaden has been residing in Polaris as gov for a while too. You are so far back in PnW history with what you were salting on that you must have hit your head pretty hard and Nokia hasn't really been a good job to help. Go seek medical attention ASAP pls that isn't talking to Nokia as brainwashing I mean  "Therapy".

• Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

13 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Big bark, Minuscule bite you have.

Side note off of MC, all elite self centered toxic North Pointers have left Cata awhile go where most joined ASM. On the other hand, Jaden has been residing in Polaris as gov for a while too. You are so far back in PnW history with what you were salting on that you must have hit your head pretty hard and Nokia hasn't really been a good job to help. Go seek medical attention ASAP pls that isn't talking to Nokia as brainwashing I mean  "Therapy".

ok

Edited by Wingawoo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Criticism of the merge in this thread is so fever dream that I can't tell where the jokes stop and the salt begins

The jokes were never here

c2a2b4a1d6cb96ecc239b1d9e0f0a040.gif.6fe1344bc793aa695baaefe1d21443d0.gif

• Haha 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY