End of Merge

Rainbowgeist

1 hour ago, Rainbowgeist said:

They were given back their freedom, and undying need to create chaos once more. 

What the world doesn't know is that there is more in store for Sunray 1-1, more obstacles and more hardships. More chaos and drama. Without having saved this "care free", "fun", "traumatizing" alliance, we would have ended up in your guys' laps and you don't want us in your Alliance... You truly don't. (unless you're into that)

Under this pretense, should have merged into Morningstar when ya had the chance due to us having similar ideals of coming & staying together. Then again, we have enough internal buzz thats manageable as is plus we are enjoying givin yall daily cloak n dagger presents.  That as well Jack may try to nuke me for no intensive purposes furthermore going forward, gives more time to troll as well more presents to make due.

enjoy this in the meantime as chaos is spread

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Chapter 128

MinesomeMC still can't run an alliance. Who was surprised anyways? Now on to chapter 129. (sneak peek: MinesomeMC is still running a shitshow there too but it's a different flavor!!!) 

• Like 2

The alliance? Whack! This post? Whack! You? Whack!

14 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

Rainbow can and will ruin whichever alliance she is in! 

One of few things that can bring Kan out of his forum slumber: Rainbow being Rainbow. Lmao.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

2 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Chapter 128

MinesomeMC still can't run an alliance. Who was surprised anyways? Now on to chapter 129. (sneak peek: MinesomeMC is still running a shitshow there too but it's a different flavor!!!) 

This coming from the man who 

1. Got Kicked From GPC for being an idiot, getting rolled for it.

2. Tried to mass blitz GPC with his shitty Raiding AA and just got his ass handed to him

3. Has Never Ever been a beneficial member of the community

So sorry deulos but I and Everyone else will always be better than you

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

This coming from the man who 

1. Got Kicked From GPC for being an idiot, getting rolled for it.

2. Tried to mass blitz GPC with his shitty Raiding AA and just got his ass handed to him

3. Has Never Ever been a beneficial member of the community

So sorry deulos but I and Everyone else will always be better than you

Who is Deulos?

And what is this about GPC?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Azazel said:

Lol, congrats in re creating another garbage fire 

Light me up daddy Azazel.

9 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Under this pretense, should have merged into Morningstar when ya had the chance due to us having similar ideals of coming & staying together. Then again, we have enough internal buzz thats manageable as is plus we are enjoying givin yall daily cloak n dagger presents.  That as well Jack may try to nuke me for no intensive purposes furthermore going forward, gives more time to troll as well more presents to make due.

enjoy this in the meantime as chaos is spread

Give it a few months or so firewolf, ill have another few nukes ready for the third time. Feel free to kill my spies as much as you want.

9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Don't even know why you chose to be Sunday 1-1 when Caboose is all that's left and he's with us. Should of been Crusaders of the Holy Boogaloo

We have Simmons and Rag, your point? We chose Sunray 1-1 for the spicy comments and fan mail.

7 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Y'all mfs get in more drama in a day than I get in a year, I don't get it

We consume copious amounts of asbestos, brake cleaner, and some unmarked bottles I found under the sink.

Edited by JackRackham429
  • Haha 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

8 hours ago, Schnauzerguy said:

What letting rainbow into your alliance does to an mf

Lmao you are not wrong xD I mean tbh it is better I am just doing my own thing rather than messing with you all, is it not? 

6 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Rainbow can and will ruin whichever alliance she is in! 

Kan, suck it ❤️

8 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Y'all mfs get in more drama in a day than I get in a year, I don't get it

Hey, it keeps the game interesting does it not? lol

9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Don't even know why you chose to be Sunday 1-1 when Caboose is all that's left and he's with us. Should of been Crusaders of the Holy Boogaloo

Caboose was okay with us taking the name, so idk lol.

3 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Who is Deulos?

And what is this about GPC?

This fricking killed me lmfao holy shit!

5 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

The alliance? Whack! This post? Whack! You? Whack!

One of few things that can bring Kan out of his forum slumber: Rainbow being Rainbow. Lmao.

Please coup ❤️

• Haha 2