DC-5's GW Mercinary and Nuke business

Jovapn

36 minutes ago, Majima Goro said:

Hi, I want to hire D-5 to nuke this nation called Never Gonna Give. Payment will be made after the nuking :)

Sure thing, but the cost of getting 3 of us up high enough to slot him comes up front. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing some city 5 nation that's been playing for two weeks get nuked out of the game!

Honestly, who aside from naïve micros would pay for this service? There's basically no reason to even be in range of you. 

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

2 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing some city 5 nation that's been playing for two weeks get nuked out of the game!

Honestly, who aside from naïve micros would pay for this service? There's basically no reason to even be in range of you. 

Someone who hates C5 and/or micros 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Not everybody has (or even wants) a gazillion cities, man lol... You gotta know there are lots of people in the c6-c10+ range who aren't 2 week noobs, and we wouldn't take a "nuke this 2 week noob out of the game" contract unless it was one of those goose-stepper types and it was taking Alex too long to ban him. Anyway, as you'd been in Grumpy since forever until just recently, you probably didn't have a lot of direct experience with what goes on in the rest of Orbis outside the whale tier, which is: Alliances that have issues protecting their lower tiers have allies that help them to do so, and that's a big part of why globals go global. There will be *plenty* of action within our range, and people will find themselves in a position where having an edge would be nice.

Edited by Cthulu
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

We haven't nuked city 5 nations out of the game so far. We haven't nuked nations out of the game and we haven't nuked city 5 nations in general. :serious: Basically we are just offering help to alliances who will inevitably have their low tiers f***ed over royaly, the method doesnt necessarily have to be nuking.... so yeah. 

15 minutes ago, Borg said:

Uh, not that I care, but who's the target audience for premium nuking services at city 4?

While he did mention nukes, and Jova does happen to be c4 at the moment, it's not a "premium nuking service at city 4".

First off, it's primarily not a nuking service. As I said in a previous reply, "There will be *plenty* of action within our range, and people will find themselves in a position where having an edge would be nice."

Second, c5 nations (only Jova is c4 at the moment) can hit c8 - c10, or even a bit higher depending on the situation. Most of us could instantly be c20, if we wanted to buy the open market resell credits to do it. But we like it here, just as so many other experienced players like being long term dedicated to the lower score range, so there's plenty of opportunity right where we are.

So Imagine if you will, a situation wherein Alliance A is taking heavy losses vs Alliance B within our war range, as this does happen every global. Alliance A, depending on their particular circumstances, may find it worthwhile to see Alliance B suddenly having their ability to function at that tier removed. That's where we come in.

As for nuking, sure, we can do that too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/8/2021 at 2:58 PM, Cthulu said:

we wouldn't take a "nuke this 2 week noob out of the game" contract 

On 12/8/2021 at 6:27 PM, Cthulu said:

While he did mention nukes... it's not a "premium nuking service at city 4".

First off, it's primarily not a nuking service.

Nuking is the second word in the title. The question I was meaning to say is "why bother nuking at c4?"

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/