The Lament of the Rohirrim

JaxTeller

Welcome to the fight.
832528693675032606.png?v=1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

I checked, it's a protectorate type of treaty so this makes no sense, first upgrade to MDoAP and then declare

Also TKR as a prot:

On 8/24/2015 at 9:00 PM, Dalinar said:

The Knights Radiant hereby declares war on the Viridian Entente to assist our brothers in The Syndicate.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Just now, Suyash Adhikari said:

Also TKR as a prot:

Not going to knock a protectorate for joining a war - always happy to see people fighting, but the situations are fairly different (the numbers were not on our side in that war etc.)

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

14 hours ago, Micchan said:

I checked, it's a protectorate type of treaty so this makes no sense, first upgrade to MDoAP and then declare

Yeah it's pretty unheard of for prots to chain in...

• Haha 1

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

Welcome to the fray my friends. We can collect skulls for the skull throne together. 

19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Good on you guys for joining in. Been waiting a while to see y'all at war for the first time. I hope you have as much fun as we're having :D 

Eyy thanks. We wish you all the best.  See you on the other side.

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator