Jump to content

USC IS FORMED


 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, alex.troy said:

A few hours ago the alliance of the United Soviet Communes was formed. The alliances based upon the ideals of socialism was provided a protectorate agreement by the Advanced Syndicalist Mechanics. We expect to grow fast with high grants and increased spending on our members. Any person who wishes to engage in diplomacy with us is welcoem to join our discord server (Link provided below) 

https://discord.gg/2JNkFUtt5c

Yo you banned me from your Discord I only pinged everyone once. You said if i pinged again you would ban me I didnt SO LET ME BACK IN!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Unlike you and your friends my guy, the books we like didn't inspire any dictators lmao.

 

Probably because they call for a state itself to not exist but sure, tell me which psycho dictator was moved to act by the Conquest of Bread.

 

You can't, so go back to inactively hiding in your dead little fashie den where you belong.

if you ever read any book relating to the ideology you claim to associate with, you in fact would know that in order to create this ideal stateless society u would know that firstly you need to create a totalitarian regime and progress from there, and if you ever read the writings of youtr glorious leader stalin then you would know that he was heavily inspired by marx. also i dont even know who u are

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

may i remind you of a little alliance called Afrika Korps

1 drop in the red sea, there are rules against national socialist alliances but there seems to he a lack of when it comes to communist, at least to soviet alliances, when in reality the soviets are statistically, factually scientifically worse than the bad germans

1 hour ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

NSR also existed around when I started which was a Nordic themed alliance full of you can guess what.

Freza's own now very dead alliance (you're welcome freza killing shitholes is my gig) had a very esoteric occult theme filled with... You can guess what. Heck back a year ago the orange diamond guy in this freza's alliance if you googled his nation name brought a result of a similarly named Twitter account. Which had a pfp of an occult symbol from a... Certain regime, and promoted... Certain policies of that regime. I'm sure you all can figure it out. 

There's more possible delightful examples too, but for some reason everyone ignores those to Red Scare 2 Electric Boogaloo. Which is weird cause it's mostly anarchists in PW and we have a black flag? Reactionaries never get it right.

once again, i dont even know who u r, please remind me, also why are you cyber stalking people its kinda weird bro and why do you act like i give a shit what my alliance members political ideologies are, we had commies in the alliance as well who cares also, its not my alliance i didnt make the theme.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Frezasan said:

1 drop in the red sea

Golden Dawn

Reichspakt

Several other alliances which don't use the theme but are well documented to have fascist undertones (i.e. KT, Morningstar, Micropoc, etc)

  • Upvote 5

Denison-1.png

Look up to the sky above~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Frezasan said:

if you ever read any book relating to the ideology you claim to associate with, you in fact would know that in order to create this ideal stateless society u would know that firstly you need to create a totalitarian regime and progress from there, and if you ever read the writings of youtr glorious leader stalin then you would know that he was heavily inspired by marx. also i dont even know who u are

I can tell you have literally no idea what anarchism is.  Debate with us when you actually know our stuff.  Let me help you.

Edited by BrythonLexi
swearing oops
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deborah Kobayashi said:

Im not going to jump into the ooc politics that this thread has devolved into quickly, as I dont think this is the place, but I have to agree with you completely.

Not in the regard that there is too many alliances with communist policies/ideologies, I dont really have an issue with alliances being communist per se, but the ones whos names are just different combinations of the words "United, soviet, socialist, commune, nations, republics" are just bleh, They lack any form of creativity or originality. 

I dont have an issue with communist alliances like ASM, atleast not on their theme, but there are too many alliances where the extent of their theme is "I'm communist, my name is USN#83, I will not merge with the 82 other USNs"

Lacking any form of originality is literally everything in this game basically. 

But also I suspect most of the generic socialist names you gave are from people who don't actually know much of anything about it anyway lol.

5 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

I can tell you have literally no idea what anarchism is.  Debate with us when you actually know our stuff.  Let me help you.

Only argument they have is projection lmao.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mars said:

friendly reminder communism got tens of millions of people killed

Capitalism kills ~14 million people per year, 1.6m-2m deaths come from the wars they cause. You really thought you did something here with a generic claim that has been debunked for decades now, not that uneducated people will ever listen as the Red Scare propaganda still seeps through your very pores and poisons your mind.
http://horizons-newspaper.com/index.php/2020/02/27/tallying-capitalisms-death-toll/
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10455752.2021.1875603
 

Edited by Suyash Adhikari
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

User Images

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Golden Dawn

Reichspakt

Several other alliances which don't use the theme but are well documented to have fascist undertones (i.e. KT, Morningstar, Micropoc, etc)

personally never heard about golden dawn or reichspakt, and i am unaware of the 'fascist undertones' in especially Morningstar or any other alliances u mentioned, however there is a clear difference to me between having the acclaimed 'fascist undertones' and literally calling urself communist/soviet/whatever in the actual name? 

 

48 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

I can tell you have literally no idea what anarchism is.  Debate with us when you actually know our stuff.  Let me help you.

 we are talking about communism, especially the soviet one, and how glorifying is worse than glorifying the bad germans, is it really so hard to understand?

  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frezasan said:

1 drop in the red sea, there are rules against national socialist alliances but there seems to he a lack of when it comes to communist, at least to soviet alliances, when in reality the soviets are statistically, factually scientifically worse than the bad germans

this is called goalpost shifting. you asked for an example, i provided you one.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cynder said:

Why are there OOC political statements in an IC DoE thread lmao?

Politics? In MY political simulator?

PERISH THE THOUGHT SIR, PERISH IT ABSOLUTELY! lol

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Politics? In MY political simulator?

PERISH THE THOUGHT SIR, PERISH IT ABSOLUTELY! lol

You know exactly what I mean

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

this is called goalpost shifting. you asked for an example, i provided you one.

where in any of this have i asked for an example of anything????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We all know best commie themeed aa is CTO. Join the Elaphant Revolution today.

3 hours ago, Deborah Kobayashi said:

I dont really have an issue with alliances being communist per se, but the ones whos names are just different combinations of the words "United, soviet, socialist, commune, nations, republics" are just bleh, They lack any form of creativity or originality. 

I dont have an issue with communist alliances like ASM, atleast not on their theme, but there are too many alliances where the extent of their theme is "I'm communist, my name is USN#83, I will not merge with the 82 other USNs"

^^^^ amen

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Capitalism kills ~14 million people per year, 1.6m-2m deaths come from the wars they cause. You really thought you did something here with a generic claim that has been debunked for decades now, not that uneducated people will ever listen as the Red Scare propaganda still seeps through your very pores and poisons your mind.
http://horizons-newspaper.com/index.php/2020/02/27/tallying-capitalisms-death-toll/
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10455752.2021.1875603

the horrors of communism and its death toll of tens of millions of people are debunked... to educated people like you.

to me, someone who has a socialist republic birth certificate and a grandad who got a death sentence from your favorite regime, its very much a real thing

Edited by Mars
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mars said:

the horrors of communism and its death toll of tens of millions of people are debunked... to educated people like you.

to me, someone who has a socialist republic birth certificate and a grandad who got a death sentence from your favorite regime, its very much a real thing

To the entire non western world, scarred and maimed by colonialism and to this day exploited at gunpoint and with self determination taken away by barely covert operations of capitalist powers to simply be exploited for profit by those powers, who have killed already well beyond the supposed (and proven by historians false) claims of the black book long before the US even existed.

 

The horror of Capitalism, and of you and your little friend here, is far more real - and ongoing. I can oppose you without supporting Stalin, or even liking the USSR, and I do. I can oppose you while believing a power or authority of any kind to act in such a manner should never exist, and I do. It seems you can't manage to oppose us though without standing over a body of abused, tormented and exploited corpses, however, all the while chanting for more to be added by the same sort of power you're here trying to heart string pull over your grandfather for, except now that power is on a team you like and hurting people youve arbitrarily decided deserve it.

Tell me little fashie, between you and Stalin, what's the difference? Well, Stalin likes the color red at least. And, in his 20s he was actually rather attractive, other than those though I can't think of much to separate you two. Both have a list of people to be rid of, with different methods to get there. I fail to see the use in any significant distinction.

Now go back to your private little hole where we all know you talk about and how many heads you want rolling.

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

im fake and i type too much

 

 

im far from fascist, stop being so boring and cliche you little attention seeker

Edited by Mars
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

My guy most alliances in-game are capitalist lmao. 

 

most alliances run high taxes, so check mate liberal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Better don't mix rl politics with the themes of alliances imo. Every nation has committed massacre at some point. This is why I miss partisan, everyone else sucks with their text wall.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BrythonLexi said:

I can tell you have literally no idea what anarchism is.  Debate with us when you actually know our stuff.  Let me help you.

Have you ever considered that Socialism is when no Iphone?

 Thinking pose (2) stock image. Image of shirt, ethnic - 2020511

I also just found out that all anarchists love stalin and are pro-authoritarian regimes. I better tell all the anarchists I know that we've been doing it wrong and that we should delete all our criticisms of those two things.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

when youre a fun little commie anyone who isnt a stalin lover is automatically fascist.

thats also true when your favorite pastime is virtue signaling and leveraging the political climate to gain favor in a nation sim, calling people fascist is your default attack, mainly because it works, since theres always some other petty meathead within screeching distance, readying the guilotine.

id be surprised if there was any nuance to it but there almost never is, just basic zealotry which is just that, basic and uninteresting.

looking forward to the day when calling someone fascist as a knee jerk reaction, is seen as slimey, not martirdom

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

To the entire non western world, scarred and maimed by colonialism and to this day exploited at gunpoint and with self determination taken away by barely covert operations of capitalist powers to simply be exploited for profit by those powers, who have killed already well beyond the supposed (and proven by historians false) claims of the black book long before the US even existed.

 

The horror of Capitalism, and of you and your little friend here, is far more real - and ongoing. I can oppose you without supporting Stalin, or even liking the USSR, and I do. I can oppose you while believing a power or authority of any kind to act in such a manner should never exist, and I do. It seems you can't manage to oppose us though without standing over a body of abused, tormented and exploited corpses, however, all the while chanting for more to be added by the same sort of power you're here trying to heart string pull over your grandfather for, except now that power is on a team you like and hurting people youve arbitrarily decided deserve it.

Tell me little fashie, between you and Stalin, what's the difference? Well, Stalin likes the color red at least. And, in his 20s he was actually rather attractive, other than those though I can't think of much to separate you two. Both have a list of people to be rid of, with different methods to get there. I fail to see the use in any significant distinction.

Now go back to your private little hole where we all know you talk about and how many heads you want rolling.

 

 

'Tell me fashie' hahahaha hope you're being ironic here dude cause if not you that's just sad, im sorry to break it you but ur not some anime super hero/villain/whatever ur fantasy is. Hope you don't act like this in the real world and if you do i would advise you stop cause believe it or not people don't find it impressive when u act like a rick and morty fan with your high iq insults, just grow some balls quit acting like a birch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.