2 minutes ago, Majima Goro said:

Krampus paid me to hit Oasis

Here is proofz
image.png.7d411e86ad1b40d4b7a11fe0d3e423ed.png

The NAP War was an inside job.

• Haha 4

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Secretly leading Oasis isn't an easy job, and it takes a lot of time out of my day. Stop wasting my time with question threads that don't ask me any questions. I'll try to answer a few of them though.

'Why did you attack KT?' - We attacked kt because we felt that the vast majority of our members were too inexperienced in war and, quite frankly, couldn't fight to save their lives. This has sadly been proven as kt's lack of infra has brought them into a particular range, one in which a lot of our members seem to have forgotten to buy tanks.

When will you make peace with KT? - We want to. Sadly though, this is so much fun for KT that they won't accept, that was a pretty dumb move on our part honestly.

Will you ever be signing NAPs again? - I seriously hope not, but we just have to wait and see. 

The oasis leader is not like the secret HM leader, he is perfectly happy to answer all of your questions. Ask away.

• Haha 2