Things are getting a bit hostile?

Alex

• Administrators

Just taking a look at the game, I'm seeing a few new treaties and the market for gasoline has skyrocketed in price, while munitions are entirely unavailable on the market (at the moment).

Looks to me like someone is preparing for war, but alas, I'm not playing the game and don't really follow the inter-alliance politics. I'm opening this up for discussion about what's going on currently, and perhaps someone can fill me in with an insider perspective.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

strangely enough, I believe you can blame this post right here. 

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3069-announcement-from-the-seven-kingdoms/?p=36408

Which is hilarious because it's absolute rubbish. 

/me revs up his Steel production 

"Change brings endless opportunities for those cognizant of its ways. Always be ready to take action, so that you might grab the prize." - Ma-Hanitep, Sorcerer King of the Thousand Sons

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

DoomsdayPreppers.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty prepared

But of course, for the war that definitely isn't going to happen. I mean, everybody loves each other and totally isn't dividing up into rival blocs. Its nothing but peace for the next forever. Don't hide out in your fallout shelter yet, we are all friends!

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Nothing to see here. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

I really find it funny that one post made this happen, and it came from someone of insignificance

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

*clears throat*

(pretend this is in all caps, if you please)

What treaty? Oh yeah that one that we should not put in the forums because it is super secret and therefore if anybody was to hear about it everyone would go to war and the only person left would be Sheepy in his protected pastures?

• Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I might have to consider implying less things because I am Vlad the Implier

You have to understand he implies more than he really means. It's a habit of his, actually.

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

You have to understand he implies more than he really means. It's a habit of his, actually.

There's nothing to see here, citizen.

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

• Administrators

Yeah there's gonna be a war... everyone should stock up on gasoline and bullets.

War is good for resource producers. Can you imagine a "neutral" alliance that focused on producing resources and encouraged war so that they could profit without actually fighting themselves? Some sort of Military Industrial-Complex alliance? 'Twould be quite interesting to see.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In all honesty though, I really am not that worried about a world war. I like too many people to go to war D:

Yeah, but I don't really want to be on the losing side of a war.

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

War is good for resource producers. Can you imagine a "neutral" alliance that focused on producing resources and encouraged war so that they could profit without actually fighting themselves? Some sort of Military Industrial-Complex alliance? 'Twould be quite interesting to see.

You mean GPA? Haha

200 munitions @ 1,435 each posted

It'd be very interesting to see for sure... conversely having an alliance of "pirates" offering out their warring services for an exchange of money & resources. Neutral alliance bankrolls the wars, and both sides profit. Though I imagine the more organized alliances would try and break that partnership up so who knows if it'd be viable.

Still, it's interesting to consider what could develop in future alliances.

• Upvote 1

You aren't supposed to make threads like these sheepy, it's our job!

GPA: Lighting the flames of war then selling the gasoline being poured on the flames to keep them burning since 2006

O/ Neutrality

(I know I always joke about a Woodstock Massacre but seriously, we should punish them)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

well nothing beats selling munitions at 1450 when just  last night they were 400 what ever going on out there I hope it continues a little longer daddy needs a new city :D

• Upvote 4

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png