Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Cody K

skflagnew.jpg

iiprotectoratecancellation.jpg

It is well known that time is fickle, that no man may see the future, and that the vagaries of the wind and seas may push ships traveling together to wildly different destinations.

Such separation of paths is also the case between the Seven Kingdoms, and our comrades Ignis Imortales. The light of adventure has filled their eyes, and the winds of change have carried them in new directions, while the Seven Kingdoms remain on our charted course.

Though we may no longer be voyaging together, we wish the blessings of the Seven upon them in their new path.

The Seven Kingdoms activates Article VI of our agreement with Ignis Imortales. The required notice was served earlier today

Signed at King's Landing, October the 21st, 2014

Cody K, King
RagnarBuliwyf, Duke Tagaryen
Valdoroth, Duke Drox
Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn
Solomon, Duke Stark

Vengeance, Justice, Fire and Blood

Huh, I was not expecting that at all. 

Although II is in the top 10 so it isn't entirely out of nowhere I suppose.

Best of luck to both alliances!

o/II

o/SK

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

good work all around on the successful mentoring. On a side note please can we get this thread locked it is clearly spam, it is only images unless you click stuff, and I am incapable of reading.

Too soon

10/21/2014 Never forget

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

I... Maybe I'm just on a different page but II isn't involved in trying to rival Covenant

• Upvote 2

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

There's nothing to see here.

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

*X-files theme music plays*

I think you guys need to get a new lock on your secret plans vault. Or maybe childproof it.

But since you're on a roll, by all means tell me who these "others" are, I won't be able to finish my popcorn if this is all you give me.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I think you guys need to get a new lock on your secret plans vault. Or maybe childproof it.

But since you're on a roll, by all means tell me who these "others" are, I won't be able to finish my popcorn if this is all you give me.

Clearly the others are Mikey and Cody. 

Clearly the others are Mikey and Cody. 

*X-Files theme music intensifies*

tumblr_n9q5wrmsfK1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Seven Kingdoms = Illuminati      Confirmed

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

This made me laugh. Well done sir.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

166.gif