Market Trends

Quelye

yea it is im surprised its gotten so low lately haven't seen these prices in a long time

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I guess alliances and players are slowly realizing that is easier and cheaper to produce food on their own.

It's less the case for larger, more developed nations.  Then it becomes more effective to just buy it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

It's less the case for larger, more developed nations.  Then it becomes more effective to just buy it.

Not really, because food production increases per improvement slot if you have more land, which presumably big nations do. Plus many big nations are maxed out on commerce if we're talking about the top 100 or so.

Hello friends, unfortunately I may not be updating this thread for a few days, I just got admitted into a hospital with meningitis that I've been fighting off for almost a week. I will see if one of my parents can bring me my laptop tomorrow, so it's very possible that I can get caught up and onto normal pace in the next day or two, but there's also a possibility I won't be updating for several days, so I wanted to let you all know. Hopefully I'll be posting tomorrow. Wish me luck on kicking this sickness.

• Upvote 1

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

Hello friends, unfortunately I may not be updating this thread for a few days, I just got admitted into a hospital with meningitis that I've been fighting off for almost a week. I will see if one of my parents can bring me my laptop tomorrow, so it's very possible that I can get caught up and onto normal pace in the next day or two, but there's also a possibility I won't be updating for several days, so I wanted to let you all know. Hopefully I'll be posting tomorrow. Wish me luck on kicking this sickness.

Dude, Real life comes first. It's just a game and you can take a break, no one will fault you for it. I sincerely hope you get better though.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Dude, Real life comes first. It's just a game and you can take a break, no one will fault you for it. I sincerely hope you get better though.

Thank you under.

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

The Republic

The Republic Map

Leave it until you feel better. As previously said, Health comes first. No one will fault you. Get better soon!

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. Good luck. Don't worry about us until you are 100% better.

our 105% cause the extra 5% could come in handy hope you get better soon

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Ah, the pains of doing a stats thread while RL srikes. :P

Good luck on the recovery, Athanasios. :)

So that means I can continue to put off the power rankings for a month or two, right? >_> >_> >_> Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Market Trends 11/21/14

Market Index: $10,230 (+$794) --- (+7.8%)

1) Uranium: $1,945 (+$446) --- (+29.8%)

2) Aluminum: $1,658 (-$16) --- (-1.1%)

3) Gasoline: $1,451 (+$153) --- (+11.8%)

4) Steel: $1,431 (+$4) --- (+0.3%)

5) Bauxite: $1,215 (-$48) --- (-3.8%)

6) Coal: $811 (-$104) --- (-11.4%)

7) Oil: $690 (+$169) --- (+32.4%)

8) Munitions: $662 (+$115) --- (+21.0%)

9) Lead: $538 (+$121) --- (+29.0%)

10) Iron: $491 (-$28) --- (-5.4%)

11) Food: $132 (-$18) --- (-12.0%)

Notes

• The market had a great week overall, making significant gains and now passing into the 11k range.
  • Uranium passes aluminum, and is now the #1 resource, secured by a margin of 287 points from its nearest competitor.
  • Gasoline passes steel and regains a position in the top #3.
  • Oil passes munitions for the #7 spot.
  • Lead passes iron for the #9 position.
  • Sorry for the lack of updates, as noted above I've been very sick. Fortunately I am out of the hospital and getting better. I should be back to my daily update as of now.

The Republic

The Republic Map

He's back happy days hope your filling better now

• Upvote 1

The buy/sell offers could even overlap if you get a few people that aren't paying attention.

I've caught this occasionally.  I'll see a buy order higher then a sell order, and sometimes I'll just fill both sides of it.  Instant money.  Usually, trading that close to the buy/sell line is a no profit area, however.

And I'm glad you're feeling better, Athanasios.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy
  • Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Hot damn  welcome back! Glad you're feeling better and are able to do this again, or, barring that, glad you're bored out of your whits wherever you are so you have nothing else to do but this :D

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Holy shit, been gone for a while and the average price for oil is now $735. The market is getting ridiculous.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Sweet Gabe I need to start producing Uranium soon.

Also, is it possible in the stat posts we can have theories why for some weird price changes? Why something is becoming more valuable?

Is because of the high demands on the materials itself.

Uranium costs a lot to produce, but four continents don't produce it, so they must import it in order to have nuclear plants. As nations get larger cities, switching over to nuclear plants begins to make sense, because they use fewer slots to power the city.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q