[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys slot filled everyone in my alliance other than me when I recognized war, would have been worse to ignore you guys killing them off.

• Upvote 4

Queen of Chaos

1 hour ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I’m going to start doing that massive font thing in any threads you guys make I don’t like if that actually is alright with the mods & something you guys consider cool as well. Remember you guys doing that a bunch in another thread which called you guys out. lol

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

15 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m going to start doing that massive font thing in any threads you guys make I don’t like if that actually is alright with the mods & something you guys consider cool as well. Remember you guys doing that a bunch in another thread which called you guys out. lol

No you won't, you have no idea how to do anything but write huge blocks of 11 font text

2 hours ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

No you won't, you have no idea how to do anything but write huge blocks of 11 font text

Lol @ suggesting I can’t change font size. Why you do it is obvious as well, make the thread look bad with bad posts by you guys sticking out extra much.

Edit: Also Mythic and others signing with goons for short term security are making a mistake. As those who sell out & join them will be remembered for it...

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Bruh I paid $9.95 to be in the goons alliance!

Hope you enjoyed the shrooms, one hell of a party.

m1rTd.gif

I’ve decided to ascend & claim my place as the Wizard King of Power; enjoy the rest of your life now free.

libertyribbon.png

I dispute your claim because of my Magic *which is how I managed to power the machine that brought me my Nuclear Advisor Black Dynamite via alternate universes) advisor Harry Dresden (pictured during an incident last halloween) is considered the Wizard King:

RmnbsFz.jpg

• Haha 2

ZNlV0yo.png

21 hours ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

Bruh I paid $9.95 to be in the goons alliance!

The Somethingawful.com forum is a terrible ripoff!!! I paid like 50$ to have a full account. Which basically amounts to an avatar and the ability to write a PN to someone. If you consider an account but aren't sure about it, write me a PN (for free) and I'll talk you out of it.

It’s clear peace has never really been on the table with GOONs; so I hope others in Fark Sphere are aware goons don’t care about the meme NAP or dragging the entire sphere into war if people activated their treaties.

Also goons attacked while I was defending DH from Mythic. Until the Goons NAP Mythic was against the very idea of NAPs. Did Mythic sign one purely out of fear goons might hit them or did they make a deal to target a specific sphere at the same time? Mythic taking a job or offer from goons is the only explanation for attacking at the same time while signing an unprecedented treaty for Mythic.

How to deal with goons continued rogue attacks in cooperation with Mythic is to be determined; although peace isn’t an option with either it seems.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Ledanamis said:

The Somethingawful.com forum is a terrible ripoff!!! I paid like 50$ to have a full account. Which basically amounts to an avatar and the ability to write a PN to someone. If you consider an account but aren't sure about it, write me a PN (for free) and I'll talk you out of it.

I forgot that I also paid $4.95 to have a picture next to my name. Hope the tax man got himself a luxury spine with my money 

9 minutes ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

I forgot that I also paid $4.95 to have a picture next to my name. Hope the tax man got himself a luxury spine with my money 

People waste real $$ to be part of your alliance, think we’re aware. More reason your alliance is a mistake, that shouldn’t be a factor when applying to an alliance. lol 

libertyribbon.png

11 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It’s clear peace has never really been on the table with GOONs; so I hope others in Fark Sphere are aware goons don’t care about the meme NAP or dragging the entire sphere into war if people activated their treaties.

Also goons attacked while I was defending DH from Mythic. Until the Goons NAP Mythic was against the very idea of NAPs. Did Mythic sign one purely out of fear goons might hit them or did they make a deal to target a specific sphere at the same time? Mythic taking a job or offer from goons is the only explanation for attacking at the same time while signing an unprecedented treaty for Mythic.

How to deal with goons continued rogue attacks in cooperation with Mythic is to be determined; although peace isn’t an option with either it seems.

?

Also goons attacked while I was defending DH from Mythic.

30982d4d3e50403a53fba0a3dda5171a.png

I don't see any wars against Mythic, are you sure you are defending them?

or did they make a deal to target a specific sphere at the same time? Mythic taking a job or offer from goons is the only explanation for attacking at the same time while signing an unprecedented treaty for Mythic.

Dryad looted $247,202,219, 93 Coal, 8,471 Oil, 3,376 Uranium, 770 Iron, 1 Bauxite, 684 Lead, 8,530 Gasoline, 8,492 Munitions, 8,419 Steel, 8,533 Aluminum, and 532,559 Food. IHOP also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

^That times 3 is why we hit Deathly Hallows. Meggles had too many goodies on her, thats the only reason we hit which I said before. After that I was fully slotted by dead counters so I decided to add another round of counterfree raids on Fark for an additional 500m loot. That would have been it, but Horsemen DoWed, which I'm completely cool with, but it has nothing to do with GOONS. There was no job offer or any cooperation against Fark.

The reality is you are recognized by GOONS as like the worst forum poster which they find hilarious so they are trolling you for it and everybody knows this, they arent even hitting Fark sphere, it's just you.

• Upvote 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Guest PhantomThiefB
1 hour ago, Dryad said:

Reveal hidden contents

30982d4d3e50403a53fba0a3dda5171a.png

I don't see any wars against Mythic, are you sure you are defending them?

Dryad looted $247,202,219, 93 Coal, 8,471 Oil, 3,376 Uranium, 770 Iron, 1 Bauxite, 684 Lead, 8,530 Gasoline, 8,492 Munitions, 8,419 Steel, 8,533 Aluminum, and 532,559 Food. IHOP also lost 4% of the infrastructure in each of their cities.

^That times 3 is why we hit Deathly Hallows. Meggles had too many goodies on her, thats the only reason we hit which I said before. After that I was fully slotted by dead counters so I decided to add another round of counterfree raids on Fark for an additional 500m loot. That would have been it, but Horsemen DoWed, which I'm completely cool with, but it has nothing to do with GOONS. There was no job offer or any cooperation against Fark.

The reality is you are recognized by GOONS as like the worst forum poster which they find hilarious so they are trolling you for it and everybody knows this, they arent even hitting Fark sphere, it's just you.

First of all, that loot is beauty. I'm a super jealous jenny right now.?

Secondly well said. That is all. 

goons12.jpg

Wasn't until these continued declarations by goons around the same time Mythic was causing trouble I finally recognized war with goons, Although had been 12 declartions from them earlier in the month which the history doesn't go that far back. However I couldn't let goons just keep attacking my lower tier as much as they wanted. So war was defensive and if anyone violated the Fark Meme NAP it was goons; doing so they're not covered under it anymore.

So their argument I started the war by responding to them trying to destroy my alliance membership is a joke.

libertyribbon.png

11 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

goons12.jpg

Wasn't until these continued declarations by goons around the same time Mythic was causing trouble I finally recognized war with goons, Although had been 12 declartions from them earlier in the month which the history doesn't go that far back. However I couldn't let goons just keep attacking my lower tier as much as they wanted. So war was defensive and if anyone violated the Fark Meme NAP it was goons; doing so they're not covered under it anymore.

So their argument I started the war by responding to them trying to destroy my alliance membership is a joke.

Dude, I handed you a shovel and you may as well have gotten an excavator.

Queen of Chaos

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Enjoy the trip down I guess.

Dear farksphere, your good friend Libertarian King Noctis Anarch Caelum is threatening GOONS and Opus Dei. You should probably reel him in.

Queen of Chaos

Just now, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Dear farksphere, your good friend Libertarian King Noctis Anarch Caelum is threatening GOONS and Opus Dei. You should probably reel him in.

You're the one threatening perma war unless they start surrendering to you guys for aggressive wars violating the NAP. Also no threat was made to Opus Dei & you can take my comment however you want.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're the one threatening perma war unless they start surrendering to you guys for aggressive wars violating the NAP. Also no threat was made to Opus Dei & you can take my comment however you want.

A threat to GOONS is a threat to Opus Dei and vice versa. I also never threatened perma war, lol.

Queen of Chaos