Malleator

[POLL] Do You Want Dial Up War to End?

[POLL] Do You Want Dial Up War to End?  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see that this war is Permanent since both sides don't know what they want in the terms. Look, we're four months in and almost two trillion dollars in damages to what it feels like World War I for crying out loud since I think that these so called "Peace Talks and Surrender Terms" aren't working due to all leaders from both sides that can't decide on what to do nor want to end it. You can see that no side wants to care for peace and will continue regardless until one of the sides collapse first and then cry for mercy to continue the Peace Talks and give into the surrender terms. For now, this war is Permanent till one of the sides has finally gave up and collapsed.

Edited by Madden8021

Sad that Coalition A leaders do not have their member's best interests at heart but have some mistaken pride

4 minutes ago, Godwinson said:

Sad that Coalition A leaders do not have their member's best interests at heart but have some mistaken pride

I see someone's been getting a little too chummy with AK.

44 minutes ago, Godwinson said:

Boi, I would of said the same thing but then I'm triggering a "certain" leader from Coalition A since she knows that she hates/despises me. *waggles finger*

Edited by Madden8021
  • Haha 1

No votes are lying, everyone's bored by now, but what can you do when the "leaders" fail to secure peace? We just have to play along...

1 hour ago, KiWilliam said:

Exactly what someone who never read the books would say. smh

Eating Eowyn's stew is the embodiment of politeness

4 minutes ago, Hwan said:

No votes are lying, everyone's bored by now, but what can you do when the "leaders" fail to secure peace? We just have to play along...

I mean personally I'm fine if we're fighting into 2020 or 2021 even, forget the plane gap the one ship gap is what's important...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Hwan said:

Yeeep, play along with both coalitions failure in trying to achieve peace is the right thing to do. And we're all bored and annoyed at this long and wasteful war since both coalition leaders cannot think on what to put into the terms for peace but instead having shouting matches for one side to surrender for what? Wanting to have the better military reputation or whatever the reason is for this war? That's absolute bull honky in just holding onto a permanent war as more alliances slowly give up and users resorting to VMing or quitting/leaving P&W via nation delete. 

Edited by Madden8021

2 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeeep, play along with both coalitions failure in trying to achieve peace is the right thing to do. And we're all bored and annoyed at this long and wasteful war since both coalition leaders cannot think on what to put into the terms for peace but instead having shouting matches for one side to surrender for what? Wanting to have the better military reputation pr whatever the reason is? That's absolute bull honky in just holding onto a permanent war as more alliances slowly give up and users VMing or quit the game via nation delete. 

Peace could be had at any time.

2 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Peace could be had at any time.

I totally agree, however we're still waiting for your surrender. 

Edited by BOYCE THE GREAT
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I totally agree, however we're still waiting for your surrender. 

Big talk for someone who tried to dodge the war.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Big talk for someone who tried to dodge the war.

😂 Yep, has been fighting for 3 years, 1st for all unit kills all time, shit I'm a war dodger. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

😂 Yep, has been fighting for 3 years, 1st for all unit kills all time, shit I'm a war dodger. 

Exiting a war without getting peace terms and trying to hide under tS' umbrella of protection does sound like dodging the war no? :P 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Exiting a war without getting peace terms and trying to hide under tS' umbrella of protection does sound like dodging the war no? :P 

Has more members from your side than mine.

Edited by BOYCE THE GREAT
I can't [email protected]#$%^& spell.
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Has more members from your side than mine.

Doesn't absolve you of war dodging though does it? :P 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

I can see that this war is Permanent since both sides don't know what they want in the terms. Look, we're four months in and almost two trillion dollars in damages to what it feels like World War I for crying out loud since I think that these so called "Peace Talks and Surrender Terms" aren't working due to all leaders from both sides that can't decide on what to do nor want to end it. You can see that no side wants to care for peace and will continue regardless until one of the sides collapse first and then cry for mercy to continue the Peace Talks and give into the surrender terms. For now, this war is Permanent till one of the sides has finally gave up and collapsed.

You're really not adding much to the conversation with your posts. I already know what I want and what Colo B wants, but until such time as KERCHTOGG admits defeat we'll continue this war.

EDIT: And yes I know people are butthurt about it, but you know what you need to do to get out of this predicament. Down-voting or complaining about it on the OWF wont help you. 

Edited by Sphinx

I don't see the point in making this poll, you're just gonna hear the same back and forth as always.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

You're really not adding much to the conversation with your posts. I already know what I want and what Colo B wants, but until such time as KERCHTOGG admits defeat we'll continue this war.

EDIT: And yes I know people are butthurt about it, but you know what you need to do to get out of this predicament. Down-voting or complaining about it on the OWF wont help you. 

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time for all I care, heck if you know what you're doing you can make more money in war then in peace so 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

I don't see the point in making this poll, you're just gonna hear the same back and forth as always.

Just like every other thread in the forums so far for this war. Like, 30 or more pages of everyone going back and forth on whatever they're saying to arguing about.

1 minute ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time for all I care, heck if you know what you're doing you can make more money in war then in peace so 🤷‍♂️

Image result for he's right you know

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time

...or until you find somewhere new to war dodge, anyway.  

3 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Yes, because Aragorn is known for his politeness and chivalry. 

When Legolas told Boromir that Aragorn was his rightful king one who he owes his allegiance to, Aragorn showed a lot of humility in that situation. 

J.R.R. Tolkien > Brandon Sanderson ;,p

Edited by Sphinx
  • Haha 1