peace talks

Utter Nutter

Just now, Buorhann said:

You guys seem awfully butthurt about this, despite bragging about the 3bn in damages you've done.

Lesson learned, don't spy others unless you want to get spied back.  Or, at the very least, don't get caught spying people who are already at war.

Homie, we're explaining very calmly to your allies why you're a liability at best, and a full ass traitor at worst..

I assure you, we find the whole situation hilarious. Sad for TKR, though, whom we actually like.

3 minutes ago, Archibald said:

For anyone outside of this argument, please remember that our "spy attacks" were two intel gathering missions by players who misunderstood their order. We didn't blow up TGH planes, we didn't kill TGH spies (which they -immediately- did), we didn't blow up any military units or target their infrastructure.

The "goons didn't talk to us" line also falls flat considering it was -the same day- that TGH retaliated against us. And they retaliated immediately. Here's my asking about it and their proof of our spying. Note the dates. (Using imgur cause 2 images)

https://imgur.com/a/9m4NoCM

Considering you're on the enemy coalition and have been since long before the attacks, your entire narrative is complete baloney. The fact that you and your allies have "retaliated" against even less, against your own allies no less, only makes it even stupider, and if you're going to call yourselves a "raiding alliance" then try to act less like complete snowflakes when the consequences of that happen to you.

1 minute ago, Archibald said:

Homie, we're explaining very calmly to your allies why you're a liability at best, and a full ass traitor at worst..

I assure you, we find the whole situation hilarious. Sad for TKR, though, whom we actually like.

This is actually pretty funny.  In a very ironic sort of way.

You won't understand it because you don't have the whole story of what transpired beyond Jazz's talk with Shiho, but it is pretty funny.

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Considering you're on the enemy coalition and have been since long before the attacks, your entire narrative is complete baloney. The fact that you and your allies have "retaliated" against even less, against your own allies no less, only makes it even stupider, and if you're going to call yourselves a "raiding alliance" then try to act less like complete snowflakes when the consequences of that happen to you.

Sources cited: zero.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

This is actually pretty funny.  In a very ironic sort of way.

You won't understand it because you don't have the whole story of what transpired beyond Jazz's talk with Shiho, but it is pretty funny.

Buorhann buddy listen, you can't change trolling strategies mid-stream, if you wanted to concern troll about the poor goonies who are being manipulated by Bad NPO you should have started there

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

what the hell are you even talking about

Wow, first of you guys are offtopic, 2nd take the toxic stuff somewhere else. 

• Upvote 5
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

50 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It's not exactly a grudge. If you beat someone in a war and it's an alliance that was always on top, you're going to expect them to want to regain their former power and we're an obstacle. The FA drive done by TKR earlier in the year has just been said to have been vs IQ, but it was threatening enough to keep in mind and Chaos was basically a shots fired thing the way it happened as it was after tense disputes with CoS during the war and at the tail end. Earlier on, the intel from multiple sources indicated that there was hostility and we chose to act on that particular [conspiracy theory] because a winning war and a merger that would make TKR a sphere leader outright once more would be a huge momentum boost and a threat.

Don't project your motives onto ours.  You can look to previous posts where we've admitted to facilitating dynamics that weren't great for the game, and we took action to change it.  We went through KF and still followed through on what we said we wanted to do, which is the multisphere, dynamic model.  Our goals and actions have been quite transparent.  We see bad logs: cut-and-dry CB.  We find people with similar goals: cut-and-dry bloc.  

Did we see IQ as an actor that betrayed the bloc system we wanted to promote? Yes.  

Did we plan to hit IQ? Yes.  

Did we consider IQ broken up with N$O and BK/TcW? Yes

Did we plan to hit NPO afterwards? No.

Could you have answered all of these questions based on our VERY transparent FA goals? YES.

I also find the irony of your statements funny because supposedly this is all in NPO's interests while the fact of the matter is that you could've maintained your allies, not taken  ~150 billion in damage (if we include ur infra sold), had decent PR, and tiered to C22.  Instead you chose to declare on the alliance with which you've had a history of being on opposite sides of wars.  That just doesn't seem logical especially when "your interests" were threatened by logs that don't even exist.  All of these facts just ring hollow in the grand scheme of things, and unless you can provide hard evidence (as you've frighteningly used up basically every form of spin that logic has to offer) it seems to be the prevailing notion that you were influenced by a grudge.  As with all of my posts, I won't directly accuse you of such, but for whoever reads this, I'll let the argument/evidence I've offered do the talking.  

In sum, we've been consistent with our FA goals and our actions without any pretense of changing, spin or otherwise.  Can you say the same?  I think not.

40 minutes ago, Buorhann said:
42 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Let me know when you can actually do anything.

-snip img-

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/12739

Sure, bud.

Can we all just hug it out.  

• Upvote 2

I'm afraid being around a lot of chuds for so long have dulled Bourhan's reading comprehension. Apparently he doesn't understand that provoking a neutral alliance and then declaring them an enemy could result in a military response. 

No wonder you're losing the war. You lack the ability to plan or act with any sense whatsoever.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

I'm afraid being around a lot of chuds for so long have dulled Bourhan's reading comprehension. Apparently he doesn't understand that provoking a neutral alliance and then declaring them an enemy could result in a military response. 

No wonder you're losing the war. You lack the ability to plan or act with any sense whatsoever.

Again, we didn't initiate anything with GOONS - we simply reacted, but continue on.

Although it is pretty funny you guys declared on TKR instead of anyone from KETOG, following the exact same damn thing NPO did, then turn around and proclaim it's TGH's fault.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Again, we didn't initiate anything with GOONS - we simply reacted, but continue on.

Although it is pretty funny you guys declared on TKR instead of anyone from KETOG, following the exact same damn thing NPO did, then turn around and proclaim it's TGH's fault.

Here we go with another example of your poor level of reading comprehension. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I don't think you understand what provoking means.  Or neutrality, for the matter.

If you want to engage in a circular argument you're more than welcome to do so with yourself. I'm certain you're perfectly capable of missing the point indefinitely and you don't need me to participate in your feeble mindedness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

nO oNe EvEr AdMiTtEd dEfEaT aS a tErM!!!!

-snip image-

The talks during that time, I'm pretty sure the terms were presented to them before they had to admit surrender/defeat.  We didn't hold the terms till after they admitted defeat.  As a matter of fact, I don't think any of the wars had that precedence till now.

Every alliance that departed this war were presented terms to negotiate with before accepting defeat/surrender.

2 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

If you want to engage in a circular argument you're more than welcome to do so with yourself. I'm certain you're perfectly capable of missing the point indefinitely and you don't need me to participate in your feeble mindedness.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure you're on the boat of "harmless spy operations on alliances in war" shouldn't result in any consequences.