Do Not Fear Jazz

[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

I'd just like to point out a few things:  

- The mspaint image of the flip flop was created by yours truly, for my first war with GOONS v1.0 vs. Fark back in early 2007 (hence the cyan helmets on the ants)
- TKR is really bad at war.  This has been a really entertaining stomping so far.  I like nations like Cooperia that tend to buy soldiers every chance they get, because offensive casualties are a fun stat.  Thanks, dude.
- What happened to Typhon and The Golden Horde?  You guys were jumping in at first, but now you're silent.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

- The mspaint image of the flip flop was created by yours truly, for my first war with GOONS v1.0 vs. Fark back in early 2007 (hence the cyan helmets on the ants)
- TKR is really bad at war.  This has been a really entertaining stomping so far.  I like nations like Cooperia that tend to buy soldiers every chance they get, because offensive casualties are a fun stat.  Thanks, dude.
- What happened to Typhon and The Golden Horde?  You guys were jumping in at first, but now you're silent.  

I guess my only question is, considering that your tier is dominated by Coalition IQ, how did you manage to lose more tanks, planes, and ships than you have killed? 

It takes skills to do that. But what do I know? Just another pleb in this game. 😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

I guess my only question is, considering that your tier is dominated by Coalition IQ, how did you manage to lose more tanks, planes, and ships than you have killed? 

It takes skills to do that. But what do I know? Just another pleb in this game. 😜

Can't kill what the target doesn't have, genius.

1 minute ago, nippythefish said:

Can't kill what the target doesn't have, genius.

Yet they can kill what you have. Makes me wonder if your opponents are actually fighting smart and deleting expensive units that you can kill.... 

Hmmmmm...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Yet they can kill what you have. Makes me wonder if your opponents are actually fighting smart and deleting expensive units that you can kill.... 

Hmmmmm...

this would make sense if 95% of them didn't check their nations and immediately log off in disgust because they have no possibility of competing.   Even those with pitiful armies that attempt to jump our lower NS nations are finding themselves well-outclassed by our goonrush.  Now, Mr. Beige for next 2.7 days with a score of 278, please sit the hell down.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

please sit the hell down.

You jumped into a lopsided fight late in the game. Take your own advice big boy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Miller said:

You jumped into a lopsided fight late in the game. Take your own advice big boy. 

shhhhhhh, don't interfere with your surrender negotiations, fat clown.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nippythefish said:

shhhhhhh, don't interfere with your surrender negotiations, fat clown.

First of all, it’s genetics and I can’t help it. Second of all, we already surrendered to goons. Where you been? 

Just now, Miller said:

First of all, it’s genetics and I can’t help it. Second of all, we already surrendered to goons. Where you been? 

No, dumbass, you began negotiations.  Nothing is finalized.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nippythefish said:

No, dumbass, you began negotiations.  Nothing is finalized.

wink wink. Goons are usually funny. How’d you get in? 

• Haha 1

wink wink. Goons are usually funny. How’d you get in? 

Oh my.  I guess the entire alliance has been continuing attacks on TKR without being told that there was a treaty since October 17th!  Either that, or you're an ill-informed nobody that has no idea what you're talking about.  

"How did you get into goons"  fricking lol.  Jesus fricking christ I wish you were in my range you insignificant chode.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

Oh my.  I guess the entire alliance has been continuing attacks on TKR without being told that there was a treaty since October 17th!  Either that, or you're an ill-informed nobody that has no idea what you're talking about.  

"How did you get into goons"  fricking lol.  Jesus fricking christ I wish you were in my range you insignificant chode.

I’m just going to let this speak for itself. Cheers pal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

meanwhile please enjoy our free boat tours and sky tours, thanks

The point is, a surrender doesn't have to be accepted. The point is that an alliance announces it wishes to cease resistance.

GOONS continues to hit TKR as we speak, despite TKR's attempt at surrrender.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Inst said:

The point is, a surrender doesn't have to be accepted. The point is that an alliance announces it wishes to cease resistance.

GOONS continues to hit TKR as we speak, despite TKR's attempt at surrrender.

I don’t think there’s anything more horrifying than getting a notification that you quoted me. Also thanks for the heads up. The numerous wars declared on me by Goons wasn’t quite clear enough. As always, your contribution is invaluable. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

😐😑😐

You never cease to amaze me.

I've made clear that I'm a partisan for a long war. My original termination date was November 1st, but given how things are going, February seems nice too. Perhaps we can do May?

Just now, Miller said:

I don’t think there’s anything more horrifying than getting a notification that you quoted me. Also thanks for the heads up. The numerous wars declared on me by Goons wasn’t quite clear enough. As always, your contribution is invaluable. 

I'm just saving you money on horror movies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miller said:

OH JEEZ WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE PAST THREE WEEKS I THOUGHT WE SURRENDERED

HERE LET ME PESTER A NON-GOV IN THE FORUMS AND MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR STILL ATTACKING

WELP THAT BACKFIRED

• Upvote 1

Just now, nippythefish said:

OH JEEZ WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING OVER THE PAST THREE WEEKS I THOUGHT WE SURRENDERED

HERE LET ME PESTER A NON-GOV IN THE FORUMS AND MAKE HIM FEEL BAD FOR STILL ATTACKING

WELP THAT BACKFIRED

Are you ok? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Miller said:

Are you ok? 

are you?  You obviously have been running on autopilot this entire time and can't find your way out of a paper sack.  I can see that people know who you are by your posting, but here's the thing:  I don't care.  Your presence here is purely what you've done in this thread to me, and for that your existence will never be more than worthy of a brush of the shoulder.  

1 hour ago, nippythefish said:

giphy.gif

The Typhon and The Golden Horde are on short vacation rn. Yeah together this must be love.  They asked me for help  so I raid you in place of them. Enjoy : ) *shink* *shink*

Let me show you my sharp little toys : ) Hope you will like it! 

7eed8f3abe14e0bd.gif

8 minutes ago, Maia said:

giphy.gif

The Typhon and The Golden Horde are on short vacation rn. Yeah together this must be love.  They asked me for help  so I raid you in place of them. Enjoy : ) *shink* *shink*

Let me show you my sharp little toys : ) Hope you will like it! 

7eed8f3abe14e0bd.gif

oh are you the one that declared on me that promptly got blockaded?  welcome.  at least you aren't one of these TKR !@#$.

Edited by nippythefish