Fezza

The classy lads of TKR and TCW

The video speaks for itself really

Glad to see TCW and TKR getting the shit rolled out of them hasn't made them do anything petty, like attacking a mirco!

And I thought going into VM just to avoid getting rolled was impressive enough, turns out it only gets better! TCW and TKR have gone from the heights of #1 and #2 to attempting to blitz a 3-month-old micro. Consider me impressed!

Congratulations, and stay classy TCW and TKR, bullying micros always looks great.

We'll put up a good fight to make sure you don't win any wars, and our allies will be behind us, so best of luck.

Oh also, they put a spy in our alliance just to top everything off. We know who it is, and the situation has been addressed.

https://imgur.com/a/mYjNG1t

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 37

I love a good meme.

Flight 101 baby 

beige us LMAO like you did last time. 🤣worst fighters. NAWWWWWWW

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

you should've posted exiting the war instead.

Edited by Moetaz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

image.png.0af2c7c8410f7f03aa24e89312a84a91.png

Ty for the permission. 

But as everyone else has said, you attacked Nova so you should expect someone to come and help them once we had the chance to do so, now is that chance. Best of luck in the war. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

Lol 

2130316760_ScreenShot2018-11-02at5_57_35pm.png.2e370e329182c0a8a0467ae36ae02103.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 6.01.13 pm.png

keep the beige up mate !

Edited by Shlappa
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Reaganomics said:

Lol 

2130316760_ScreenShot2018-11-02at5_57_35pm.png.2e370e329182c0a8a0467ae36ae02103.png

Yes its not like those were the only wars Cakey and Shlap were fighting, obviously you killed someone with 7 more cities than you with ease.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

Lol 

Not that I'm against you, but I'm pretty sure they want you to beige them, I think it helps them more 😕

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Shlappa said:

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 6.01.13 pm.png

keep the beige up mate !

1304923209_ScreenShot2018-11-02at6_02_16pm.png.fc45dc746137b296a50c580813ce8183.pngI love Shlappa keeping to his word, although I knew it would never be the truth :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Also, \o/ I stared in a video.

6 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

I love Shlappa keeping to his word, although I knew it would never be the truth :(

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgiest c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut. ;.P

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgy c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut.

so instead of going for strategical beiging, you trust the enemy and that what makes shlappa a dodgy !@#$. ok

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You should realise Shlappa is the dodgy c**t around, and trusting him is like trusting Bill Cosby to make you a drink, whilst Jack the Ripper gives you a haircut.

Now that was enjoyable to read. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Reaganomics said:

1304923209_ScreenShot2018-11-02at6_02_16pm.png.fc45dc746137b296a50c580813ce8183.png

Dude...the only thing worse than a member beiging by mistake...is actively doing it to help the enemy.

Ik your Sirius FA...so there is no excuse for this. Just leave the war, panths coalition, whatever. Or at least talk to them, you can't do that.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Moetaz said:

so instead of going for strategical beiging, you trust the enemy and that what makes shlappa a dodgy !@#$. ok

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Shlappa, Reaganomics, Fezza and myself are all Australian, so we're naturally going to take the piss out of one another, its just banter mate. 😜
  • Upvote 2

Didn't Sirius only have a chance because path is hitting a micro with you, try taking Nova on without a dog pile

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, Epi said:

Dude...the only thing worse than a member beiging by mistake...is actively doing it to help the enemy.

Ik your Sirius FA...so there is no excuse for this. Just leave the war, panths coalition, whatever. Or at least talk to them, you can't do that.

Epi riding the high moral horse whilst looting millions of dollars from his alliance bank lol

• Downvote 1

Infowars still has slots left if you want to blitz some more micros. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

You guys are already fighting

What the hell are you whining about stfu

• Upvote 3

Hmm, looks like that this is quality entertainment. Stay Classy.

ded2be03d5ca31bd03605492ade14672.jpg

• Downvote 1