TFP announces attempt to diagnose possible color blindness

I really like VE's attitude of "well, we've already been hammered into the ground - no harm in making the hammer heavier" and just declaring on everybody.

Well, to be fair, it worked for TEst. Except it didn't, but! I did see some members like Tywin still profiting by being able to more freely pick raid targets. But, I don't see any of VE creeping up the top 10 money looted scoreboards. Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you, VE's war flag always annoyed me. You don't have to make it red for it to be a war flag :v

Exactly. Or black for that matter. I found this helpful in case you're interested:

ODECC2M.png

For those complaining about the VE flag being red.

The flag is red to mock Rose. During the VE coup Sketchy essentially was leading VE because Olorin is incompetent and can't think for himself.

YApzhFA.png

If you have to explain it, however many weeks later, I think y'all missed your mark. You can mock Rose all you want, and call Olorin incompetent, but he still sitting virtually untouched this war. His incompetency or yours?

• Upvote 1

We fight for the glory of the God Emperor Roquentin, blessed be our wise leader. Fighting Pacifist, you will learn that Pacifism will get you no where. Only Francoism may lead you to the glory land. We bring you the teachings of our blessed prophet, Roquentin, who came to us in a dark time and showed us the way forward. We will take from you your easymode, and show you burning pixels. You will be tossed from your high perches into the depths of the Order, where Roqbots will continue to show you the light. Our crusade for Roquentin and Francoism shows no end, and even the guise of "Pacifist" will not save you. 

May we take from you your heresy, and replace it with Roquentin. 

FOR ROQUENTIN!

• Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

The flag is red to mock Rose. During the VE coup Sketchy essentially was leading VE because Olorin is incompetent and can't think for himself.

YApzhFA.png

You managed to pack so many falsehoods into such as short post. But I'm on my way to work so I only have time to address one.

How can you call someone else incompetent when you clearly don't understand what competence is?

• Upvote 2

It says "Olorin did nothing wrong". I'm afraid, Kastor, along with being delusional, I'm afraid you may be colorblind. My deepest condolences.

Also, Baconpiggy, now that I've thought about it, our new status of mental deficiency is very welcome if we will do billions of damage to our allies. We shall immediately switch sides in the war.

People already told me what it says, thanks, but you don't have to be a dick all the time.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Thank you for your concerns Dr. Matt,

However, due to the mental state of our opponents and their lack of education, the Bacon Medical Institute of Science has decided to dumb our report down 90% in order for our patient, TFP, and its family to understand. Unfortunately, this dumbing down comes at the price of intellectual, such as IQ and friends, to have a bit of trouble understanding my report.

Again, I apologize for the vile language, but please understand that our institute has the responsibility to communicate in a way so that the mentally disabled can understand. 

With Love,

Piggy

P.S.

Sadly, it seems like my patient TFP's mental state is only deteriorating, not only do they wish the cause further harm to society itself, TFP thinks that "Olorin did nothing wrong" and thinks that they're can just magically switch families. I strongly urge the patient immediately take the suggested prescription in our previous report.  

The Guardian - Breaking News: TFP members found to believe stories from the Express, Daily Fail and S*n

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Northumbria:

Scientists from the neca research board have now determined that TFP members have recently reached the reading age of five year old children. The alarming report, which specifies the poor-quality journalism further adds to speculation surrounding the quality of education within the alliance. Medical attention was required as one of the researchers collapsed after discovering The Daily Star was being actively read within the alliance. Dr Jeremy Corbyn was unavailable for comment as he was deciding who to vote for during the 2017 election, in which he is standing.

Northumbria has volunteered to donate one million copies of the Daily Mirror, which has an estimated reading age of six years old to help alleviate the situation, with hopes of allowing them to progress to the almost-news Telegraph within two years.

The BBC has provided helpful context for non-British nationals below:

Edited by Matt2004
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

YApzhFA.png

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Seeker, I'd like to help you out with a colour-blindness test I found.

Can you tell me what this says?

UsckcpG.png

I can't see it, sorry. What does it say? Actually have a bit of difficult telling red and green. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

An excellent, yet sudden and unexpected point, Buorhann.

As for the image I posted, something about how great Lordaeron is iirc.

Kurdanak troll is da best troll.

• Upvote 1

We couldn't be arsed to write out a proper decleration.

Coalition war etc etc etc we don't care. Happy hunger games.

Dows are for real alliances anyway

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Well, for an alliance that is so insignificant that we don't rate as a real one, IQ sure is expending a lot of effort at attacking us...

Also, you guys in Lordaeron also haven't rolled us enough that I could have made dumplings or flatbread out of us yet, so there's another failing.

Edited by Quichwe10

Holy shit, someone from TFP actually used this flag lmao

TEst finally gets its surrender terms; pack up we're done boiz

Bruh I came when I saw this flag, it's lit.

Well, for an alliance that is so insignificant that we don't rate as a real one, IQ sure is expending a lot of effort at attacking us...

Also, you guys in Lordaeron also haven't rolled us enough that I could have made dumplings or flatbread out of us yet, so there's another failing.

Lordaeron needs more help.

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Holy shit, someone from TFP actually used this flag lmao

TEst finally gets its surrender terms; pack up we're done boiz

Quick! Someone call Prefontaine!

Actually thinking of making it our war flag though. Just gotta find the money for credits...

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 1