Please Remove Me From Your Bot Invite Lists

Mageofpie

So, almost all of you have bots that send me invites to your alliances every so often. Please find a way to stop it sending me messages. I have 18 cities, I don't need my first couple paid for. :(

(Thought if you want to pay for my next few I won't complain)

Edited by Mageofpie
  • Upvote 5

So, almost all of you have bots that send me invites to your alliances every so often. Please find a way to stop it sending me messages. I have 18 cities, I don't need my first couple paid for. :(

Come realize your full potential in Lordaeron.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

181 day old nation with 18 cities how?

He doesn't spend time on building infra; just cities. Raiding is surprisingly profitable because you steal millions of dollars plus a percentage of the alliance bank. Plus since has little infra he's able to hit lower inactive nations who are easier targets.

Then using the money he loots he purchases unlootable resources like uranium, bauxite, lead, etc. and just mass sells it when he needs a new city. I should know; I funded two of them :P

• Upvote 4

181 day old nation with 18 cities how?

When you beige someone in an alliance, it gets you a small (depends really, can be small as 0.11% or bigger like 2.06%) part of their bank inventory besides the actual player's inventory. Gives you quite a few resources if the alliance bank is big. Invest that money into unlootable resources, i.e. iron, bauxite, lead, uranium. Save that. Donate, get credits. At the end, although your infra might burn, you have enough un-lootable resources that you can sell once your wars are over (Which would only be necessary if you have a blockade on your nation while at war), and gather enough money to buy cities. 

To see how much he gets, here.

This play-style won't exactly be possible if the new changes are implemented, because he gets beige'd quite often, and the new changes get 10% of each resource in your nation, and that'd mean he'd lose 30% of all resources per round if he gets beige'd.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Actually I'd like to see how well Mage can do in a conventional war. But I guess that will wait for after Sheepy's update...

(please don't make resources lootable)

(Please do, so we can make resource hoarders weep)

• Downvote 1

Actually I'd like to see how well Mage can do in a conventional war. But I guess that will wait for after Sheepy's update...

(please don't make resources lootable)

It doesn't matter anymore if you can't lose a war by fortifying. The downside is obviously going to be wars lasting for twice as long so I don't know how that is going to effect the viability of my strategy vs an economic strategy.

Also, keep in mind those resources are ONLY what I get from the alliance bank, the player usually provides much more.

Edited by Mageofpie

He doesn't spend time on building infra; just cities. Raiding is surprisingly profitable because you steal millions of dollars plus a percentage of the alliance bank. Plus since has little infra he's able to hit lower inactive nations who are easier targets.

Then using the money he loots he purchases unlootable resources like uranium, bauxite, lead, etc. and just mass sells it when he needs a new city. I should know; I funded two of them :P

i thought uranium is lootable from alliance bank from victory i dont have any uranium mines but i have alot of uranium from war

i thought uranium is lootable from alliance bank from victory i dont have any uranium mines but i have alot of uranium from war

Can't be looted from a player's inventory itself.

It doesn't matter anymore if you can't lose a war by fortifying. The downside is obviously going to be wars lasting for twice as long so I don't know how that is going to effect the viability of my strategy vs an economic strategy.

Also, keep in mind those resources are ONLY what I get from the alliance bank, the player usually provides much more.

Problem is Mage, if you're inactive for a long enough period, you would get beige'd. But your activity cycle doesn't make it seem like that will happen.

Edited by Indra Otsutsuki

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." ~ Prefontaine

Pure Gold, ~KT chat:

Can't be looted from a player's inventory itself.

Problem is Mage, if you're inactive for a long enough period, you would get beige'd. But your activity cycle doesn't make it seem like that will happen.

My playstyle isn't like others. I can't be inactive for 3 days and succeed. Takes work.

• Upvote 5

I bet you've never received this message. :ph34r:

Subject: Greetings from Britannia!

From: hadesflames  Date: 10/16/2016 Sunday 11:56 am stop.png

Hello Insert Name Here,

I noticed you recently left your alliance, and decided I might try and sway you to join the Holy Britannian Empire. Now you might ask, why should you join HBE? Well, we care. While many alliances would send you some standard message they have from some recruiter, we spent the time to personally handcraft this message just for you. Some alliances would even just have a bot send you some automated message. But not us, because we care about {$user.nation}. That's why we don't use automated messages.

So, consider joining us today, because we care.

-hades, Emperor of Britannia

//:: This was an automated message from Britannia :://

My transition period between leaving t$ and applying to TI was like 30 seconds. :P  My guess is that the HBE bot is gonna end up having a mental breakdown from being overworked after TI disbands. It's gonna be the biggest PM blitz in P&W history! o/

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2