Greatkitteh for worst Forum poster!

greatkitteh

ENDORSEMENTS FROM POPULAR KIDS, ALLIANCES LEADERS, AND MORE.

"This is the only award we can win since everyone on the forums is opposition pretty much. I endorse greatkitteh for worst forum poster. He'll even get a reward for it in game."

- Roquentin, on the NPO version of the GK campaign

"Haha What does it mean to be the "worst poster"? You're already making me laugh. That can't be good. :lol: "

- Jessica Rabbit after a shit PM asking for endorsements.

"Yeah sure,as long as you support me for worst alliance leader. Long may your shitposting reign!"

- Working with The TheNG campaign to defeat Moreau.

"Finally an issue all of orbis can come together and agree on!"

-Mikey, after shouting at him to endorse me.

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why the !@#$ not"

- Deeply considerate Strum speech endorsing me.

"Also , as an extra can I get an endorsement for worst forum poster if I kill your infra?" - Greatkitteh

"Sure. While I don't agree that you are truly the worst, I don't get many attention seekers looking to be called bad. So you have my full endorsement for being the worst. Now don't screw up the airstrikes." - Fraggle

- Fraggle on totally free rambling

I may not like to read these forums often, but when I do I like to see tons of Greatkitteh posts.

-Smart words by Smart Steve.

Hello community,

Tonight I want everyone to vote for me as the worst forum poster in the yearly awards. Last year, it was unfortunate I didn't even get nominated after all the shitposting I did in UPN, so I upped my game. This year I had countless warns, countless callouts, and countless shitposs to back up my standing. This year I will win the worst forum poster; if not in votes in effort.

Why would you vote for me as the worst forum poster? For steve. Because I was saying "Za Warudo" in NPO language and it apperently counts as spam if I did. So vote for me as the worst forum poster. Steve wills it.

Greatkitteh for worst forum poster!

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Sorry, kitteh, but you are not the worst of all.

I have to agree with this statement completely. You have no right to claim you are the best. Nor do I, because I haven't been here most of the year. Others out there actually earn to be the worst, you just spam out randomly words. spam =/= worst

Did you see my super thread?

Yes and it was shit. :)

Edited by Conner Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg

Sorry bud, you aren't winning worst poster in a year that contains Moreau.

Moreau is a bad person.

I'm a bad poster.

Difference!

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Captain Vietnam, Inst, Ibrahim and Abu

;)

Didn't get nominated.

Come on guys I have three endorsements with one in the writing, not to mention people nominating me.

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-

Hello Orbis,

I'm here today to ask each of you to vote for Greatkitteh as worst forum poster. He's spent years working towards this goal, and I know vindication would mean so much. Not only that, but winning this prestigious award would allow Greatkitteh to continue to create and improve the wonderful OWF content for which we all know him for, and which many simply take for granted. So, when you go out to vote today, make sure to vote for the best, the true future of shitposting. Thanks in advance!

I'm TheNG, and I approve this message.

Also remember to vote for me as worst alliance leader!

This one's for the people!

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

@TheNG and @greatkitteh I'll vote for you if you vote me as most active :v

Deal ;) 

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

@TheNG and @greatkitteh I'll vote for you if you vote me as most active :v

b70fad7e06db424890553b2ddf1f1979.png

I mean surely this has annoyed some people?

You sure have been the most active trader these days. Plus you're loaded: I often see your (selling) offers that involve a bunch of resources. So share the wealth with me and I'll definitely vote for you.  :P  I prefer Saras tho - I still remember when I left him with a bunch of useless lead after one of our countless bidding wars. Sadly he went inactive. :/

As for Greatkitteh, I don't think he's the worst poster, but I like the effort he's putting into his campaign. In honor of shitposting, I suggest that Sheepy makes the in-game icon for worst forum poster look like a turd. In which case I'd like to have it myself. >.>

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2

I will say this, your post count isn't very high considering the amount of spam you post.

I cant post political shit.

Greatkitteh was here.-

I cant post political shit.

So.... I don't and I was hated. I don't think anyone here actually knows my political bias

you are just an attention whore who spams, not the worst. Step up your game next year. You just aren't ready for it. Also, being a cat doesn't help you, cause i love catssssss

So true

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

I may not like to read these forums often, but when I do I like to see tons of Greatkitteh posts.

• Upvote 1