What has changed?

Conner Temple

Donald Trump is now the president of the United States of America.

I meant the game. I know that already. Don't start off by making enemies with me again.

Edited by Conner Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg

Again? When were we enemies before?

Jesus you are triggered easily.

I never said we were enemies. It was pluralised to everyone. A friendly warning.

Also, really, what has changed.

Edited by Conner Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg

Politics kind of died at this point. So everyone is just playing Farmville and finding the next person to bully. Pretty much tl;dr, if you want to go around making your alliance(s) again, it's pretty safe depending on your protector.

Edit: Excuse me, politics has stagnated heavily, not died yet.

Edited by Hooves

Politics kind of died at this point. So everyone is just playing Farmville and finding the next person to bully. Pretty much tl;dr, if you want to go around making your alliance(s) again, it's pretty safe depending on your protector.

Edit: Excuse me, politics has stagnated heavily, not died yet.

Sounds like the game's dying out slightly. Why did it die

LTcxGHN.jpg

Sounds like the game's dying out slightly. Why did it die

It's not dying yet, numbers have grown a slight bit. It's just that looking at the future, numbers will drop due to the current stagnation. And even wars against smaller groups would just be boring wars.

People will get bored eventually is what I'm saying. If you want me to actually explain complicated stuff, you'd be better off messaging the top 10-20 leaders to get their opinions. Then try to put the pieces together.

Edit: Then again, I'm really out of date with current politics. So don't take my words as current state of affairs.

Edited by Hooves

Syndisphere won the game

I really doubt that.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Im back and request to have a rundown on what has changed since just after the start of the year (March).

We had a nuclear apocalypse and nobody on Orbis could produce food for a few days. 

That's basically everything major. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

The game isn't dying, the dynamics have just changed because all alliances were quartered onto one side or another and one of those sides were skilled whereas the other side was ridiculously incompetent for an equally ridiculously long period of time. From an in-character point of view, Orbis' political dynamic has broke and now it's a guessing game to determine what the future holds. From an out-of-character view, the game is growing in membership and has turned quite interesting because its political aspect has had its delicate power of balance changed considerably. There are also a lot more smaller alliances that are significant and the term 'micro alliance' is turning obsolete because of the new value smaller alliances have. That's also not to mention how going 'paperless' is being seen as a valid option with its own dynamics as well.

Basically, the game is growing and the dynamics have shifted into uncertainty (but in a good way).

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Wiki Mod

Rose & Mensa are allied now.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So two world wars have happened, NPO's First Time and Silent War. As far as who's on who's side, more or less the same for NPOFT, but for Silent Rose dropped all their treaties.

GPA ended their alliance, created a new group called Commonwealth.

Valyria have a budding new sphere, which just saw Order of Storms (a group of former BoC members) join.

• Upvote 1

bw0643E.gif