Alliances ranked by last war.

Kastor

There is a certain amount of satisfaction in wiping out your opponents military, then sitting on the nation constantly stripping off layers of infra until you see bedrock.

Like LordRahl2 stated, "Both"

• Upvote 3

There is a certain amount of satisfaction in wiping out your opponents military, then sitting on the nation constantly stripping off layers of infra until you see bedrock.

Like LordRahl2 stated, "Both"

Hm, see, idk if I'm gonna reach that mindset at some point in the future... I'd rather kill the enemy's military units, then have that slot immediately open so I can declare on another militarized target.

Infra destroyed is definitely a !@#$ to rebuild and is an important indictaor, especially as far as AA wars progress and it starts taking a toll on your population figures, affecting your military unit recruitment cap and making you bleed money every turn.

I guess I'm not as sophisticated a player as many of you are. Maybe I'll enjoy reking infra more in the future, Right now I'm all about them military units. Which reminds me, can my side please stop getting enemy alliances to surrender? I used to search and usually manage to find enough militarized targets to have 5 offensive wars at any given time. After that SK peace deal, that has become impossible. :(

Edited by Insert Name Here

Hm, see, idk if I'm gonna reach that mindset at some point in the future... I'd rather kill the enemy's military units, then have that slot immediately open so I can declare on another militarized target.

Infra destroyed is definitely a !@#$ to rebuild and is an important indictaor, especially as far as AA wars progress and it starts taking a toll on your population figures, affecting your military unit recruitment cap and making you bleed money every trun.

I guess I'm not as sophisticated a player yet. Maybe I'll enjoy reking infra more in the future, Right now I'm all about them military units.Which reminds me, can my sode please stop getting enemy alliances to surrender? I searched and usually found enough militarized targets to have 5 offensive wars at any given time. After that SK peace deal, that has become impossible. :(

Its mostly a chore to wreck infra tbh.  When you reach true bliss and oneness with Dio then they delete their nation completely - freeing up a spot.

• Upvote 5

-signature removed for rules violation-

Its mostly a chore to wreck infra tbh.  When you reach true bliss and oneness with Dio then they delete their nation completely - freeing up a spot.

Ya, it's pretty boring when a dead ebemy is taking an offensive war slot and you're not supposed to beige them.

But since you mentioned Dio, should we allow our beloved opponents (the ones that are left) to convert to Dioism as peace terms, like in the Mensa vs GPA war? Same as that agreement, it would be a totally voluntary thing.  :P

Edited by Insert Name Here

Alliances ranked by last war current war.

It's not over yet. Most of the alliances involved are still fighting.

I think the OP's rankings are fairly accurate tho. I would rank UPN a bit higher maybe. They fought a pretty solid war from what I hear and they are continuing to fight with dedication. The dedication part I'm seeing first hand.

HBE should be ranked a bit higher too probably. I mean, I don't know about all the infra stats but I've seen them helping out quite a bit from very early on. I think they may still be fighting.

Also in all fairness, while we did do very well countering BoC's initial blitz, they should definitely be on the list somewhere. xD

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

13. Cornerstone - By Jesus you guys did....decent. Your blitz wasn't the best and had room for improvement but you guys did impact winning/losing of several wars. Kudos to you.

We've been remembered! But in all honesty excluding all the damage we took we are doing pretty well by our standards (granted our standards are "can we last longer than that time we fought both TEst and Mensa at the same time?"*). I do think we have been improving each war.

*two days

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

TEst could have actually changed the outcome of the war by themselves. Definitely deserves top rating.

Similar with Arrgh but I wouldn't put them at 3, more like at 8. Reasoning being if you swapped something like t$ with Arrgh, Arrgh might not have held up as well. But pulling off some of Pantheon's best fighters onto their side right before blitzing Pantheon was a brilliant move.

I think Pantheon deserves more credit. They lost their leader and their milcom switched sides and blitzed them. They were a concrete wall hit by a tsunami. A lot of lesser alliances would have disbanded. They took on a lot of damage, collapsed at points, but they held their front and helped their coalition win.

Oblivion is underdog of the war IMO. Took on more than their weight, despite entering the war without being ready.

I see some potential in Fark, having fought them before. But they spent the last two wars fighting TKR, who were much larger and a strong opponent, so they didn't have the opportunity to shine.

Edited by Rin

Also unlike The Coalition, Chola often held back from beiging and allowed wars with Alpha to run to expiry (debatable whether that was the right call?). Besides Alpha and OOS, Chola fought Polaris (low infra) and Nuclear Knights (nukes...). The Coalition's other opponents were DEIC who had rather few nukes and lots of infra. So that's my explanation for why Chola's infra damage stats aren't as good as for an alliance like The Coalition.

I mostly agree that the Chola did pretty well this war but I feel obligated to point out a factual inaccuracy in your statement. We did not (and generally do not) beige our opponents unless someone else beiges them first. In fact we received PM's from Alpha lamenting the fact that the Chola stole the Aqua treasure that "we deserved".

I mostly agree that the Chola did pretty well this war but I feel obligated to point out a factual inaccuracy in your statement. We did not (and generally do not) beige our opponents unless someone else beiges them first. In fact we received PM's from Alpha lamenting the fact that the Chola stole the Aqua treasure that "we deserved".

Chola vs tC grudge match, go!

All my money On tC!

Cornerstone's entire treasury on tC! which I have no legal right to gamble away.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Alpha lamenting the fact that the Chola stole the Aqua treasure that "we deserved".

Huh

They said that they'd rather Resplendent have it too, interesting. huheuheuhe

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I've gained a lot of respect for Terminus Est, Guardian, Mensa, and Pantheon this past war.

Pantheon and BK had some trouble, but they both performed well and tS was excellent as per usual and is only subdued by the fact it was fully expected of them to do great.

Rose performed not as well as I expected considering they had the drop on TKR. A better blitz might have changed matters for us this war.

v9DIVzo.png