• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

For one, saying it 150 vs 30 is false, Alpha did not fight 150 nations. Quite the contrary to that actually, Alpha fought no where close to that many. Also, it is not impressive at all that you dished out 11 bill. Most of that damage was done by nukes, not conventional warfare. If Alpha had done anywhere near as much damage as it received with conventional warfare, it would be very impressive. Bragging about how you can nuke turret is not impressive.

Nukes is all they have though. Got to let them have something to brag about in order to justify the last 9 weeks of what can only be described as a lost cause.

Untitled.png

Nukes is all they have though. Got to let them have something to brag about in order to justify the last 9 weeks of what can only be described as a lost cause.

Focus on Alpha's nuke turret, maybe they won't notice that tS kept beiging Alpha giving them time to rebuild and hit up! Brilliant military strategy!

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

TEst still had as high an average city count as Alpha. not to mention the 3v1s and 4v1s.

30+ cities vs 14 cities. Doesn't really hold up does it?

It's not a 3v1 when the three are in multiple wars. I was in 4-5 wars at any given time for most of this war and most of the previous war but that doesn't mean I was fighting in 1v5s.

Edited by Memph

It's not a 3v1 when the three are in multiple wars. I was in 4-5 wars at any given time for most of this war and most of the previous war but that doesn't mean I was fighting in 1v5s.

....How in any way does this relate to 50-60 tS/TEst nations hitting 15-20 top tier alpha nations all with roughly the same city count?

The important thing to look at is not how much damage was done, but what percentage of damage was done. Alpha would have taken more losses if you had anything more to lose. You effectively lost 100% of your meaningful infra. Syndicate however still had enough infra to wage another whole war through conventional means.

Launching nukes does not make you good, or make the damage you do worth talking about. I'm vastly more impressed by a fighter killing 2000 infra with conventional war far than someone killing 6000 with nukes.

Edit: DEIC have been historically bad at global wars. Glad to hear they're doing better.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

The important thing to look at is not how much damage was done, but what percentage of damage was done. Alpha would have taken more losses if you had anything more to lose. You effectively lost 100% of your meaningful infra. Syndicate however still had enough infra to wage another whole war through conventional means.

Launching nukes does not make you good, or make the damage you do worth talking about. I'm vastly more impressed by a fighter killing 2000 infra with conventional war far than someone killing 6000 with nukes.

Edit: DEIC have been historically bad at global wars. Glad to hear they're doing better.

It was never our intention to buy up conventionally only to lose. The numbers were clearly not in our favor. You being a man of math and science knows this! Alpha took advantage of not being able to lose more, and opted to hit tS who could lose, and who kept buying up to lose more. It makes mathematical sense. tS could have saved 6 bil in infrastructure if they accepted a 60 day NAP. But they didn't. 

In some ways, due to nukes, it's more impressive if you significantly out-damage your opponent in an even sided war than in a war where you're outnumbered.

Although I guess congrats to Alpha for have the foresight to stockpile nukes and a solid warchest.

In some ways, due to nukes, it's more impressive if you significantly out-damage your opponent in an even sided war than in a war where you're outnumbered.

Although I guess congrats to Alpha for have the foresight to stockpile nukes and a solid warchest.

It only took syndicate a round or two to wipe out all of their important infra. It's taken over a month of nuking for alpha to get to their total. If alpha more to Infra to lose their loss total would be greater than syndicates. That's not even talking about lost income.
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

It only took syndicate a round or two to wipe out all of their important infra. It's taken over a month of nuking for alpha to get to their total. If alpha more to Infra to lose their loss total would be greater than syndicates. That's not even talking about lost income.

Pre is absolutly right but Steve and crew either will not or cannot listen to this argument however many times it is spelled out for them.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

The damage ratio never really broke away until the last couple weeks in May. The ratio remained mostly the same....

We suspected if we had peaced out tS, they would just start a war in a month or so. Had we peaced out and rebuilt, we would have had no money to fight with. We predicted correctly. tS hit our allies. Why would we peace out spend however much rebuilding just to fight 30 days later? Doesn't make sense.

Focus on Alpha's nuke turret, maybe they won't notice that tS kept beiging Alpha giving them time to rebuild and hit up! Brilliant military strategy!

Your ground troops were all usually wiped within hours and ground assaults do nowhere near the damage of nukes.

Really is a simple and logical conclusion to minimise nuclear damage.

Untitled.png

The damage ratio never really broke away until the last couple weeks in May. The ratio remained mostly the same....

We suspected if we had peaced out tS, they would just start a war in a month or so. Had we peaced out and rebuilt, we would have had no money to fight with. We predicted correctly. tS hit our allies. Why would we peace out spend however much rebuilding just to fight 30 days later? Doesn't make sense.

Look on the bright side, soon you will get to rebuild with all of your allies :)

Untitled.png

....How in any way does this relate to 50-60 tS/TEst nations hitting 15-20 top tier alpha nations all with roughly the same city count?

Alpha had 13 nations with 15+ cities and an average city count of 16.85 while t$/TEst had 24 nations with 15+ cities and an average city count of 15.88.

Alpha had 24 nations with 14+ cities and an average city count of 15.54 while t$/TEst had 32 nations with 14+ cities and an average city count of 15.41.

*squeals*

Pre-senpai noticed me!

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Pre is absolutly right but Alpha and crew either will not or cannot listen to this argument however many times it is spelled out for them.

That we said you would attack again in 30-60 days.  I'm pretty sure we were 100% correct on that one. :lol:

Posting this again to make you deal with it. https://imgur.com/4T5ISKo

Boy am I a big fan of evidence.

Cumulative number of cities based on number of cities per nation.

Ex if you have an 18, 19, 19 and 20 city nation, that would be

20 cities at 20+

58 cities at 19+

76 cities at 18+

TtssLD3.png

So it was pretty close up to the 14+ city/nation level, which is where most of Alpha membership was. Alpha had the edge at the 17+ level, t$/TEst gain the edge at the 14+ city level, then t$/TEst gain a more substantial edge if you add the 10-13 city nations. Still even then it's far from 150 to 30 odds. Or even 50-60 vs 15-20.

Edited by Memph

You do realize that The Syndicate has double the number of treaties we have and has offered treaties to more alliances than anyone else here, right?  Hypocrisy, yes.

EnE5d6d.jpg

See what I did Lightning?  You are welcome. :lol:

You plan on changing this image to a rape image too?

• Downvote 1

*squeals*

Pre-senpai noticed me!

Our native Islander puppet can socialize and learn civilized asian words! Someone roll TheNG quickly! Prefferably Clarke/lighting's sister.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-