A Terminus Est announcement.

Prefontaine

I guess you asked for them again so here they are:

You mean an offhand a mention by an inactive Rose-govt, offered not directly but rather via a member of mine?

This is a complete lie.  Keegoz, the leader of Rose offered it directly to you.  So either these logs are fake or you are lying.

[12:48]    Keegoz Well Sparta will sit out if you agree to a 1v1
[12:48]    Keegoz Rose's general stance is what I tell them it is
[12:48]    Partisan interesting
[12:48]    Partisan will take that back to govt. Is this an Alpha backed offer though
[12:48]    Partisan Keegoz Rose's general stance is what I tell them it is --- so you have yet to decide then
[12:48]    Keegoz Yes it is an Alpha backed offer
[12:48]    Keegoz And my stance is fluid atm
[12:48]    Partisan Would this be a limited timeline
[12:48]    Partisan Because i've noticed Alpha began stockpiling nukes. a short 1v1 will only serve to let Alpha unload its arsenal while we grind away their military.
[12:48]    Partisan just an observation.
[12:48]    Keegoz Well there is a few things we'd have to go over

1. Please review my previous post, since you dodged the entirety of the post there.

2. You are referring to your refusal to acknowledge Val in his official capacity, despite an announcement already having been made that he did indeed speak for t$ (interim).

Responding to your post is not dodging it, it's the opposite of dodging.  It's tackling it head on.  Unless there is a language issue with your understanding of that word.  You are refusing to acknowledge you presented with an official offer by Keegoz, who was the official rep. for Alpha regarding the 1v1 offer at that time and as confirmed in the logs.  I bring this up because you seem to want it both ways.  Both have authorized reps for tS but refuse other people's.  When you apply different rules to your own actions as you do others.....that's called hypocrisy.

Edited by Placentica

I guess you asked for them again so here they are:

This is a complete lie.  Keegoz, the leader of Rose offered it directly to you.  So either these logs are fake or you are lying.

Responding to your post is not dodging it, it's the opposite of dodging.  It's tackling it head on.  Unless there is a language issue with your understanding of that word.  You are refusing to acknowledge you presented with an official offer by Keegoz, who was the official rep. for Alpha regarding the 1v1 offer at that time and as confirmed in the logs.  I bring this up because you seem to want it both ways.  Both have authorized reps for tS but refuse other people's.  When you apply different rules to your own actions as you do others.....that's called hypocrisy.

I found your failure to contact us directly throughout that ordeal to be rather disappointing at the time. Keegoz is not the official rep for Alpha. Keegoz is Rose's leader. Not Alpha's. If we were to follow your logic, you should probably have treated Valakia differently during peace negotiations.

Be that as it may: It looks like I already put down my concerns in that log: 1v1 was not in our interest. I went to govt and it got denied, and that's simply the end of that, is it not? You can thump your chest all you want about how we 'refused to 1v1 you'. You're correct. See, your nations had gotten an incredibly large mechanical advantage over us due to the manner in which you positioned yourself over the past wars:

Guardian-VE war: Sit out

Proxy war: Sit out

Oktoberfest: Wait until everyone is in and until 90% of slots are taken. Then cherrypick UPN's top tier with diplomatic protection from Rose (= no counters), and refuse to hit DEIC's larger upper tier (Mensa/OO had to updeclare to make up for that)

168 day war: Hit isolated Roz Wei and SK while shielded from counters by tS (Oh if only we had known)

Meanwhile, Syndicate found itself in the thick of battle each time. The city difference created by that would have made a regular 1v1, while winnable, pyrrhic. That has nothing to do with our or your competence. It has more to do with your spineless slithering over the year. Why should I play into that and give you what you want? 

On a personal note... the fact that you are salty about not getting your 1v1 and are now desperately trying to convert that into PR points is both telling and amusing ;).

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

!@#$ kidding me you two? 

Yes. Alpha were inexperienced in war and cherry picked targets and never had a real fight where their back was against the wall.

Yes. Steve is trying to spin everything he can regardless of the fact that the majority of what comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Yes. You try to spin things too, so stop trying to use it as an insult.

Yes. You two are having the same argument over and over, the more you participate the more he drags you down to his level in the gutter. 

Yes. I promise you, no one cares anymore. Everyone has already decided where they stand. You're changing no ones mind.

Yes. You were doing better but just ignoring him or replying with "no".

Show me the light, Pre.

Can't wait 'till i'm retired though. Shitflinging supreme will commence.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

!@#$ kidding me you two? 

Yes. Alpha were inexperienced in war and cherry picked targets and never had a real fight where their back was against the wall.

Yes. Steve is trying to spin everything he can regardless of the fact that the majority of what comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Yes. You two are having the same argument over and over, the more you participate the more he drags you down to his level in the gutter. 

Yes. I promise you, no one cares anymore. Everyone has already decided where they stand. You're changing no ones mind.

It's Partisan man, he craves this stuff.  That's his Achilles heel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

....and refuse to hit DEIC's larger upper tier (Mensa/OO had to updeclare to make up for that).....

Bruh, we're pretty scary. Alpha didn't want to tangle with us, Clarke's sister would've stolen their bank.

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

It's Partisan man, he craves this stuff.  That's his Achilles heel.

"If a man does not have shitposts then he is lost. But that same man can be lost in the shitposting."

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

!@#$ kidding me you two? 

Ten to one the big reveal is that they're the same dude.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Why is there no betting feature in this god dang game?

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Bruh, we're pretty scary. Alpha didn't want to tangle with us, Clarke's sister would've stolen their bank.

Bring Clarke back.

The Clarke movement.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Clakre did nothing wrong.

Just because ended up in his/her sister's bunker doesn't mean Clarke was bad at golf.

Join the Clarke movement.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Clakre did nothing wrong.

Just because ended up in his/her sister's bunker doesn't mean Clarke was bad at golf.

Join the Clarke movement.

No

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Ten to one the big reveal is that they're the same dude.

$1,000,000 in game money (made payable by buying one unit of steel from the winner for said $1,000,000 in game money) that they are two seperate people (no matter how much sexual tension they have between them)

I bet $100,000 Steve and Partisan are actually dating IRL and all of these shitposts are sexts

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

$1,000,000 in game money (made payable by buying one unit of steel from the winner for said $1,000,000 in game money) that they are two seperate people (no matter how much sexual tension they have between them)

How would we prove it.

Better question. How would we prove it in a way that doesn't expose us to at least a slight chance of watching either the two of them banging, or one dude banging himself while pretending to be a second dude.

Okay. I've decided you're right. Because if we chase this one too much farther, we'll both lose. :(

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

How would we prove it.

Better question. How would we prove it in a way that doesn't expose us to at least a slight chance of watching either the two of them banging, or one dude banging himself while pretending to be a second dude.

Okay. I've decided you're right. Because if we chase this one too much farther, we'll both lose. :(

DANGER WILL ROBINSON

• Upvote 1