50+ Culturally Enriched in Orlando

Rozalia

Hello... LIAR

JESUS: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." Matthew 5:17/18

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Hello... LIAR

JESUS: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." Matthew 5:17/18

The word “abolish†translates to the Greek term ''kataluo'', which literally means “to loosen down''. To take that verse on it's face value would contradict other New Testament verses:

Romans 10:4 -  For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. 

Ephesians 2:15 - Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Galatians 3:23-25:

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Finally, He fulfilled the law’s prophetic utterances regarding Himself (Luke 24:44). Christ fulfilled the demands of the Mosaic law, which called for perfect obedience under threat of a “curse†(Galatians 3:10, 13).
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Who are you following? Jesus (AS) or somebody else (like Paul the former beheader of Christians)?

Go grab yourself a red letter bible & focus on the words of Jesus (AS) as opposed to random other people who have no divine sanction whatsoever.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Who are you following? Jesus (AS) or somebody else?

Go grab yourself a red letter bible & focus on the words of Jesus (AS) as opposed to random other people who have no divine sanction whatsoever.

So Martin Luther had absolutely no right to call out the church? 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

So Martin Luther had absolutely no right to call out the church? 

The church was/is following the teachings of Paul, as opposed to Jesus (AS), and so can be called out by anyone with even basic understanding for the fraud that they are. However my reading on Martin Luther indicate that he was just as equally corrupt as the church in terms of his beliefs.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Who are you following? Jesus (AS) or somebody else (like Paul the former beheader of Christians)?

Christ established The Church has an entity in Matthew 16:18: 

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The church then grew organically from there, which gave us things like the Second Council of Nicaea, which, along with various other ''X Council of Y'', helped establish what ''The Bible'' actually was and dispelled various heresies, like Arianism.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Christ established The Church has an entity in Matthew 16:18: 

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The church then grew organically from there, which gave us things like the Second Council of Nicaea, which, along with various other ''X Council of Y'', helped establish what ''The Bible'' actually was and dispelled various heresies, like Arianism.

Just as how the people of Abraham (AS) went astray & fell into idolatry many years after he built the first house of worship (Kaaba) dedicated to God alone, so too did the followers of Jesus (AS).

What you need to realise is that Paul WAS NOT a Prophet of God & everything that he/anyone else wrote in the bible that's not the words of Jesus (AS) need to be EXPUNGED.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Just as how the people of Abraham (AS) went astray & fell into idolatry many years after he built the first house of worship (Kaaba) dedicated to God alone, so too did the followers of Jesus (AS).

What you need to realise is that Paul WAS NOT a Prophet of God & everything that he/anyone else wrote in the bible that's not the words of Jesus (AS) need to be EXPUNGED.

I actually somewhat agree with the basic version of what you're saying. I'm a Protestant (Pentecostal, specifically) and I'm not entirely comfortable with all the teachings and practices of the Catholic Church. However, I feel as if the Catholic Church is very special and I've considered converting several times (Vatican II was a disgusting mess from my understanding, though).

I don't think either of us are going to get anywhere like this, though. We've went off topic and I'm going to stop responding now. 

Thanks for the opportunity for me to work my brain some, Moreau III!  ;)

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

I actually somewhat agree with the basic version of what you're saying. I'm a Protestant (Pentecostal, specifically) and I'm not entirely comfortable with all the teachings and practices of the Catholic Church. However, I feel as if the Catholic Church is very special and I've considered converting several times (Vatican II was a disgusting mess from my understanding, though).

I don't think either of us are going to get anywhere like this, though. We've went off topic and I'm going to stop responding now. 

Thanks for the opportunity for me to work my brain some, Moreau III!  ;)

You should consider prostrating like Jesus (AS)...

pray-in-Islam.jpg

and sincerely asking God to guide you. It's what i do.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You should consider prostrating like Jesus (AS)...

-snip-

and sincerely asking God to guide you. It's what i do.

Funny you should say that- I actually do! Everytime I pray, I always thank Him for everything he does for me, I ask him to help me to live righteously, and I ask him to guide me to learn everything I need to know.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Funny you should say that- I actually do! Everytime I pray, I always thank Him for everything he does for me, I ask him to help me to live righteously, and I ask him to guide me to learn everything I need to know.

That's cool. You could try fasting (no food or water) for a couple of days too like Jesus in the wilderness. It greatly increases spirituality & is actually very healthy. 

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

That's cool. You could try fasting (no food or water) for a couple of days too like Jesus in the wilderness. It greatly increases spirituality & is actually very healthy. 

Just a quick tip for your health and safety:

"While fasting for a day or two is rarely a problem if you are healthy, "it can be quite dangerous if you are not already eating a healthy diet, or if you've got liver or kidney problems, any kind of compromised immune system functioning, or are on medication -- even Tylenol," says Fuhrman, a family physician in Flemington, N.J.."

Source: http://www.webmd.com/diet/is_fasting_healthy

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

How many Muslim people have you been in?

More than I hoped, less then I would have liked. Now I know what you're referring to, that being if the number is small, then something else must be small.  I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.

Moreau, take your trolling somewhere else. You're obviously a Christian Republican or the like trying to damage the reputation of Islam, hence giving people further reason to hate an entire religion.

As the other thread got locked. 

You remind me of those guys you'll find commenting on some cuck's article about how the white man is somehow to blame for all the world's problems. In regards to this very subject, the shooting in Orlando, I saw a guy say something akin to, "Lets point fingers where they should be pointed, and thats Radical Christians". It's always the same with the white knights, minorities are as if children and never responsible for anything. It's always the !@#$ WHITE MALES fault somehow.

Edited by Rozalia

More than I hoped, less then I would have liked. Now I know what you're referring to, that being if the number is small, then something else must be small.  I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee.

Post a picture of your hands then =)

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Post a picture of your hands then =)

My manicurist has advised me not to release any pictures until the treatment is done. I can assure you however that I always make sure to have the most adequately sized hands. Believe me. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Wow this escalated quickly last night, I will say this, you cannot tackle radical Islam which is basically just Islam with violence as pretty much all the views are shared between most Muslims including the radical ones without actually acknowledging Islam is the source of the problem. . 

Its a dirty toxic religion and anti-intellectual, I say anti-intellectual, there is no way to defend Islam both in terrorism and through its laws and culture which are disgustingly vile but somehow idiots still think there is something to defend. Nah your religion is vile and disgusting, I don't understand how you can't see that, pretty much every Islamic country is messed up in some way quite seriously, that should be the first hint. 

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

^

Edited by Rook
  • Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Whatever it takes to get this conversation away from religion.

Good luck with that!!!  Plus, if some bullshit came down about an all ban on guns do to some piss ant, mentally unstable, religious nut job who was probably gay himself, you'll see a big run on gun sales and ammo.  Then, some of the individual states would step up and tell the fed to !@#$ off. 

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png