5/25/2016 - Espionage, More VIP Stuff, Re-branding

Alex

No matter what nation, what operation, and what safety level I'm always getting "Between 75-99%" as the success probability. 

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

That means you have between 75-99% odds... self explanatory

1 vs 60 spies, quick and dirty, sabotage nukes has a 75-99% odds? I don't think so. I don't think you understood my statement.

Like I said, it displays the same range no matter what options are selected. It's a UI error so it's not a big deal, but it would be nice for it to display a correct range.

lBgBp8U.png

This is the console error I'm getting: 

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://alex.politicsandwar.com/war/espionage_get_odds.php?id1=20100&id2=201…&id4=1&id5=function%20toString()%20{%20[native%20code]%20}&_=1464230619111.Failed to start loading.

It's being blocked because the script isn't being loaded over HTTPS. Once allowing insecure scripts it then blocks it due to "Access-Control-Allow-Origin". Alex simply has to change the URL in the script to the main domain and it'll be good.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

This is honsetly a little pathetic:

3.32 Infra. I spen $28k and my once per day spy op to destroy 3.32 infra.

At higher infra level, like around 2000, 3 infras are worth +$80,000. So this features is more useful against bigger nations to slightly annoy them.
  • Upvote 2

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I like this update. Adding additional professional branding is a good idea in all reality to outside viewers and a more mature clientele if you wish to expand your company.

"Hello investor, my name is Sheepy"

>Investor

ice_cube_wtf.gif

Nevertheless, I like the other changes too. :)

To be fair, there's many professional game developers out there who use online handles (like "sheepy") instead of their real names when posting on blogs or whatever.

• Upvote 2

Espionage odds are now displayed in a definitive range. For example, if your real odds were 33%, instead of some "estimated" odds that changed every time you reloaded the page, it'll now say "Between 25-50%"

I claim direct responsibility as the cause for this change. With the old system, it was possible to determine exactly how many spies your target had by spam refreshing the page.

RollSheepy.png

vTiOmaD.png?1

Sheepy is ours now.

ðŸ‘

Followers of this antipope Alex are heretics. They will be excommunicated from Baaism.

ðŸ‘

Repent and return to the True Flock. This is your only chance!

And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost!

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

• Upvote 5

Well you're not alex, alextaylor is a bit different.

Either Alex or Sheepy are acceptable pronouns.

I sexually Identify as a Sheep. Ever since I was a small lamb I dreamed of creating nation builders. People say to me that becoming a sheep is impossible and I’m retarded but I don’t care, I have a free name change. I’m having an administrator rename me and install nukes. From now on I want you guys to call me "Alex" or "Sheepy" and respect my right to be the new pope of Baaism. If you can’t accept me you’re a sheepyphobe and need to check your privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 6

Either Alex or Sheepy are acceptable pronouns.

I sexually Identify as a Sheep. Ever since I was a small lamb I dreamed of creating nation builders. People say to me that becoming a sheep is impossible and I’m retarded but I don’t care, I have a free name change. I’m having an administrator rename me and install nukes. From now on I want you guys to call me "Alex" or "Sheepy" and respect my right to be the new pope of Baaism. If you can’t accept me you’re a sheepyphobe and need to check your privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Well this "change" is getting kinda of disturbing.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I claim direct responsibility as the cause for this change. With the old system, it was possible to determine exactly how many spies your target had by spam refreshing the page.

Well yeah, but it took time and effort and math. I liked that you had to work to get the info you wanted. This change is meh for me.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Jax locked this topic