Global War On GPA!

Moreau

Listen up you obese hippo, I know you are going to die of artery clog pretty soon. But this forum is my vacation and I will do whatever I please to. If you are going to keep on complaining, well... Tough shit because I am probably one of the most loved member on this forums. Sheepy loves me, everyone loves me even Moreau III loves me and hell even GPA loves me. I have friends in GPA. I am doing a great deed for everyone and that is why I should lead the reform in how Orbis should run.

Oh, it's always nice to see an OOC attack by a troll. 

And you have friends in the GPA? lmao. With the retardation you  just did in this thread, I wonder if you'll ever have any friends from there.

And also, you haven't answered my previous post yet. Victory?

• Upvote 3

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

If we're being honest, I think at this point I would be cheering on the GEA if they ever formed, just because they would roll you idiots first.

Where's Grillick when you need him?

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

If we're being honest, I think at this point I would be cheering on the GEA if they ever formed, just because they would roll you idiots first.

Where's Grillick when you need him?

I never thought highly of DEIC.

LOL, thanks for proving me right. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Seems like lots of people took the bait.

Looks like we're having smoked neutrals for dinner tonight Moreau :P

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Seems like lots of people took the bait.

Looks like we're having smoked neutrals for dinner tonight Moreau :P

I'm pretty sure Chappie called us out...

Something about being able to take Rose.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

They can come prove it if they want  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

If you look at GPA bank, they have approximately over a million in gas, munition and pretty decent amount of steel. They have been hoarding them for every single global wars so they can gouge the market with their insane amount of resources. It is unacceptable!

And what stopped you from doing the same thing with your alliance? So they play the game differently then you do.....I think you're just pissed that you didn't come up with this idea.

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

And what stopped you from doing the same thing with your alliance? So they play the game differently then you do.....I think you're just pissed that you didn't come up with this idea.

I really hate to bring this up but the game is called "Politics & War". You can't opt out of both and expect people to respect that.

If you want to play the game then play it the way it's suppose to be played or don't play at all. 

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

That is a blatant lie.

This is absurd.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I really hate to bring this up but the game is called "Politics & War". You can't opt out of both and expect people to respect that.

If you want to play the game then play it the way it's suppose to be played or don't play at all. 

I've learned through my social computing courses, that some applications are not always used for their intended purposes. We can play any way we want to, and that we enjoy. :P

EDIT: To note, Moreau III has changed the poll options again to counter our options since the "no" option was winning. That poll is obsolete at this point...

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

That is a blatant lie.

This is absurd.

Not really. If you wanted to give a neutral response you could have, instead you posted gifs of some-guy giggling with the words "no comment" used in a sarcastic manner.

I've learned through my social computing courses, that some applications are not always used for their intended purposes. We can play any way we want to, and that we enjoy. :P

You are just abusing the game, and I'm not having it. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Not really. If you wanted to give a neutral response you could have, instead you posted gifs of some-guy giggling with the words "no comment" used in a sarcastic manner.

You are just abusing the game, and I'm not having it.

look out the gaming police is here. XD those cheaters better run.
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Every time Moreau edits the polls to switch the outcome, I'll post here. Because my answer was switched to a "yes" again, and he has failed to comment on the situation.

EDIT: Hope you know it notifies people when you edit a poll...

Edited by Chappie

Well, since some &#33;@#&#036;-ing douche bag keeps changing the which one is "Yes" and which one is "No" over in the poll thread, I've removed my vote and find this to be grounds of voter fraud! Watch yourself Moreau, if our paths ever cross on the battlefield, I will ensure you will be erased without a second thought. You talk of manipulating things, a time will come when have manipulated yourself for your own eradication......mark my words.

#eradicatemoreau

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

look out the gaming police is here. XD those cheaters better run.

What? For suggesting that we should not allow GPA to continue raping the spirit of the game?  :huh:

Well, since some !@#$-ing douche bag keeps changing the which one is "Yes" and which one is "No" over in the poll thread, I've removed my vote and find this to be grounds of voter fraud! Watch yourself Moreau, if our paths ever cross on the battlefield, I will ensure you will be erased without a second thought. You talk of manipulating things, a time will come when have manipulated yourself for your own eradication......mark my words.

#eradicatemoreau

Your dubious trade deals with GPA, as well as your pathetic attempts at compensating for your obvious lack of manhood, have been duly noted.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

What? For suggesting that we should not allow GPA to continue raping the spirit of the game? :huh:

Your dubious trade deals with GPA, as well as your pathetic attempts at compensating for your obvious lack of manhood, have been duly noted.

first i was being sarcastic

second you dont own the game.

Third making a neutral alliance have a war while the non neutral are treating into a mess is ironic and stupid.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

From the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) that I ran from
To the P&W where I strayed
There's been some good time living
And some good politics played
And some good warring made
I like it, I like it just that way

I wanna roll, roll, roll GPA forever
I wanna feel the war rage on
I wanna feel it till it's gone
And live from war to war
Right there in the midst of the battles
Is right where I belong

When I meet Sheepy
With the blood of GPA on the floor
He'll smile when he sees me
And ask about the war
I know he'll understand
He knows the game
And the game can be so grand

And live from war to war
Is right where I belong

And live from war to war
Is right where I belong

And live from war to war
Is right where I belong

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Morieau that is a dark fixation rage on GPA thats not heathy, we are all worried about you.

• Upvote 2

2 trolling attempts rolled into one!

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

shitty poem/song

You do realize the reason for the stagnation of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is not the GPA, but rather the gangbang that is the treaty web?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

You do realize the reason for the stagnation of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) is not the GPA, but rather the gangbang that is the treaty web?

Says a member of the treaty web en&#33;@#&#036;ment here.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

-when-

It's not paranoia at all when you realise that GPA has total economic superiority and a stupid magical immunity from military action.

Our banks are bleed dry from epic battles and we are always concerned about being attacked at any given moment.

Not so for GPA! They profit from the wars, and their bank has almost never experienced hardship.

Isn't this evidence that 'war just for war's sake' philosophy is actually damaging, and not constructive, to your own nation's and alliance's development? Edited by Tyro Leif

ScientificHumanism.png